Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: System Recreation  (Read 2924 times)

Hedd

System Recreation
« on: July 10, 2011, 11:56:17 PM »
I've been enjoying using this as a canvas to recreate some famous (and often less famous) systems.  I've gathered all sorts of skins for organic planets though I haven't run across anything for inorganic planetary appearances like Corescant from Star Wars or Cybertron of Transformers.  Has anyone run across these at all yet and just out of pure curiosity has anyone else recreated any interesting fantasy systems recently?

gf11221

• The God of Evangelion
Re: System Recreation
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2011, 12:15:32 AM »
I did but i'm still planning on its evolution, my system was called "Cain System" because of its Sun named Cain!

The Cain System is located on my own Galaxy called "Evangelion" and the main habitat of the humans on my system is the planet Gamma.

My main intention is to make a whole new virtual universe combined and compressed into 1 website and anyone is allowed to look and observe how my universe evolve just like the humans in the planet Gamma, how they interact w/ each other and how they improve their technologies!

Yes, this is a very stressful work but this is my dream! To create my own universe by my own hands! or simply known as "Playing God"  ;D

And i'm making my own textures for the planets also!