Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Join the official Universe Sandbox Discord!  (Read 15998 times)

Jar

• Developer
    • Universe Sandbox
Join the official Universe Sandbox Discord!
« on: May 03, 2019, 11:55:15 AM »
Use this link to join the official Discord for Universe Sandbox: https://discord.gg/jYBAejE

We've just set it up and we're all admittedly a bit new to Discord in general, so we hope you all can join and help us create a lively and helpful community over there. :)
« Last Edit: May 03, 2019, 11:59:48 AM by Jar »

Cesare

• Universe Sandbox 2 is my favourite simulator.
    • Cesare Vesdani
Re: Join the official Universe Sandbox Discord!
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2019, 01:30:23 PM »
I have read the most recent news about planet grids. They are amazing. When will planet grids be officially released?

Jar

• Developer
    • Universe Sandbox
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2019, 11:18:50 AM »
In our other announcement about Surface Grids (http://universesandbox.com/blog/2019/03/whats-next-spring-2019/) we mention that we can't give an exact release date, but we're hoping to release them sometime this summer. We can't promise this, but it's what we're aiming for.  :)

Cesare

• Universe Sandbox 2 is my favourite simulator.
    • Cesare Vesdani
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2019, 06:46:23 PM »
Thanks for the news Jar. Please don't rush the development of planet grids. I want and expect this update to work perfectly well.

Please can you also fix this so annoying water freezing glitch that causes water to freeze above 0 degrees. That's not right!

When you have finished developing the planet grids update, please can you make it possible to customize the colors of gas giants, gas giant bands, atmosphere color, clouds and water. I want the next update to be on color because I really want to customizing colors of everything within Universe Sandbox.