Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Multiple graphs on the screen.  (Read 2139 times)

Plutonium

Multiple graphs on the screen.
« on: September 24, 2015, 11:49:20 PM »
Is displaying more than one graph window disabled now or is that a bug?? In previous versions it was possible to display several graphs from different objects simultaneusly for monitoring usefull parameters. Now I can have only one.

Jar

• Developer
    • Universe Sandbox
Re: Multiple graphs on the screen.
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2015, 11:15:09 AM »
Hmm, that hasn't been possible in the last few alphas as far as I know, though maybe it was in even earlier versions?

You can watch the same property for multiple bodies, though, by clicking on the plus icon at the top of the pop-out graph window.

Plutonium

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2015, 02:03:07 AM »
That was very usefull, I miss that feature very much. Any chance that you'll re-enable it??

xerk

« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2016, 08:25:43 PM »
I just purchased US2 and I love it so far, but I'd be really interested in more functionality from the graphs.

For example, I'd love to see how much both Earth and Mars's orbital period would change if we changed Jupiter's mass by a lot.

A couple things that should be relatively easy would be to allow logarithmic axes so that it's easier to track Earth and Mercury at the same time, for example; and to allow us to pin a graph so that un-selecting a planet doesn't lead to the loss of data.