Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Dungeons and Matty: The First Skirmish (TURN 10)  (Read 20537 times)

matty406

Re: Dungeons and Matty: The First Skirmish (TURN 1)
« Reply #30 on: June 27, 2012, 04:54:50 PM »
Lizzia chats with the townspeople, occasionally insulting them, such as "Oi, hat bastard, shut the hell up","Got a problem, jackass?", and "I don't really give a damn if you arrest me."
[11]: Lizzia approaches various townsfolk with astounding charisma, even when she bluntly insults them face to face, they just look down and accept the fact they have just been verbally owned.

Fiah goes inside "The cock and horse" to see what it is about
[9]: Jenkin approaches the inn with his peasant swag. You are now inside the Cock and Horse; insind it is dimly lit but homely. To your far right is the bar, the rest of the room is populated with tables and chairs. There are four doors on the far end of the room leading to small bedrooms. There are 5 patrons currently in here.

Mudkip casts a magical spell and become a mudkip (the pokemon). Also i become one with sagua (if i can do that at the same time/turn, if not disreagard becoming one for now)
[2]: Mudkip begins making strange & slightly unsettling movements and gestures with his arms. You finish with a spectacular arms-above-head stance, while the entire town falls silent and stares at you questioning your sanity.

bong runs out of town
[3]: Bong spins a full 180 degrees on his heel and bolts for the gate. Unfortunately the dirt road proves a match as one of your feet is caught on uneven ground and you plummet to the floor in a cloud of dust and shame.
Your face becomes bruised.

Iatirhditen facehoofs as he watches everyone go off in different directions. "GUYS! Don't we have a mission or something!?!?!"
[4]: You see fit to facehoof to signify your disappointment with  your group, however you misjudge the force slightly and whack yourself in the snout. It hurts and you make a little wailing sound before speaking.
Your face becomes bruised.

Naru523

• Universe Sandbox 1 Beta Team
  • let's walk the true path of life
Re: Dungeons and Matty: The First Skirmish (TURN 2)
« Reply #31 on: June 27, 2012, 05:00:21 PM »
Lizzia ends chatting with the citizens and notices Iatirhditen's bruise. She rushes to him, and tries to patches him up with parts of her leather armor, muttering,"My god, you're really an idiot."

Darvince

• 差不多
« Reply #32 on: June 27, 2012, 05:01:00 PM »
sagua attempts to blagically appear again

FiahOwl

• This is, to give a dog and in recompense desire my dog again.
« Reply #33 on: June 27, 2012, 05:04:12 PM »

This message is only viewable with Universe Sandbox Galaxy Edition. Access it and much more with promo-code '74634'.

« Last Edit: March 22, 2021, 01:28:04 AM by FiahOwl »

atomic7732

• Global Moderator
  • caught in the river turning blue
    • Paladin of Storms
« Reply #34 on: June 27, 2012, 05:08:56 PM »
Iatihrditen flies over to Butts and tells him to come with him to start rounding everyone up so that the group can go to the fortress at Granitetooth like they were expected to.

vh

• formerly mudkipz
  • "giving heat meaning"
« Reply #35 on: June 27, 2012, 05:43:20 PM »
loop > become a mudkip

until suceed

blotz

• Formerly 'bong'
  • op pls
« Reply #36 on: June 27, 2012, 05:46:53 PM »
wut? wut does this bolding do?

matty406

« Reply #37 on: June 27, 2012, 05:48:16 PM »
I requested it so actions stand out from other chatter.
using /me was fine because it stood out but I'd prefer bold and underlined.

blotz

• Formerly 'bong'
  • op pls
« Reply #38 on: June 27, 2012, 05:50:43 PM »
ok its suppoes to be bold and underline when action and bold when talking.
for example (from rule book)

>Walk to John and punch him.
”Take that!”

blotz

• Formerly 'bong'
  • op pls
« Reply #39 on: June 27, 2012, 05:54:21 PM »
butts climbs  onto mudkipz and starts riding

matty406

« Reply #40 on: June 27, 2012, 06:37:22 PM »
Naru: Lizzia ends chatting with the citizens and notices Iatirhditen's bruise. She rushes to him, and tries to patches him up with parts of her leather armor, muttering,"My god, you're really an idiot."
[4]: While you claim to be no medic... It's obvious. You try your best, truly, but your attempts at making Iatirhditen better only serve to cause more pain to his already sensitive face.

Darv: sagua attempts to blagically appear again
[6]: While the group is having trouble even keeping together, Sagua seems to appear from nowhere. She'd be late even for her own funeral.

Fiah: Jenkins screams "MOTHERFUCKERS THERE IS NO HORSECOCK HERE, I'M GETTING OUT BITCHES!!!", and then runs off outside.
[1]: Jenkin zooms out of the tavern to be greeted by a plethora of sour looks the worst of which coming from the owner of the town's farm, who happens to rear horses. He is looking at you as if you came into his house on his kid's birthday and pissed on his presents.

Atomic: Iatihrditen flies over to Butts and tells him to come with him to start rounding everyone up so that the group can go to the fortress at Granitetooth like they were expected to.
[5]: Iatihrditen flits up and flutters over to Butts who is embedded into the earth with his face. You land and jostle him while he groans from within his dirt pillow.

Mudkipz: loop > become a mudkip
[4]: You try the same arcane gestures a second time. nothing happens.
But Tai-Chi is good for the soul.

Bong: butts climbs  onto mudkipz and starts riding
[5]: Butts rouses from his dirt nap and unplugs his face from the floor. Not listening to the Pegasus, you walk over to Mudkip and jump on his back, staggering him and almost making you both fall. He retains his balance.

Naru523

Re: Dungeons and Matty: The First Skirmish (TURN 3)
« Reply #41 on: June 27, 2012, 06:47:03 PM »
Lizzia sighs, obviously annoyed at her failed attempt. She walks away from the male pony and greets Sagua, which she then insulted (her? him?), starting with "Oi, why the hell did you get late you dumbass?"

atomic7732

• Global Moderator
    • Paladin of Storms
« Reply #42 on: June 27, 2012, 06:47:36 PM »
Iatirhditen takes the opportunity that two people are in the same place and goes over to Butts and Mudkip
"Guys we need to get the others so that we're in one group. We need to decide who gets Sagua, Lizzia, and Jenkins, and meet back here. Okay?"
« Last Edit: June 27, 2012, 08:26:40 PM by atomic7732 »

vh

• formerly mudkipz
  • "giving heat meaning"
« Reply #43 on: June 27, 2012, 07:07:17 PM »
do i really have to say this (continue loop)

Darvince

• 差不多
« Reply #44 on: June 27, 2012, 07:53:23 PM »
hmm
Become Iatihrditen's pett

FiahOwl

« Reply #45 on: June 27, 2012, 07:57:33 PM »

This message is only viewable with Universe Sandbox Galaxy Edition. Access it and much more with promo-code '74667'.

« Last Edit: March 22, 2021, 01:28:02 AM by FiahOwl »

atomic7732

• Global Moderator
    • Paladin of Storms
« Reply #46 on: June 27, 2012, 08:26:27 PM »
hmm
Become Iatihrditen's pett
lol I spelled it wrong

FIX'D

blotz

• Formerly 'bong'
  • op pls
« Reply #47 on: June 28, 2012, 05:18:02 AM »
Digs dirt and finds a jetpact

Sry, I phone hard to bold

matty406

« Reply #48 on: June 28, 2012, 08:59:34 AM »
Naru: Lizzia sighs, obviously annoyed at her failed attempt. She walks away from the male pony and greets Sagua, which she then insulted (her? him?), starting with "Oi, why the hell did you get late you dumbass?"
[5]:

Atomic: Iatirhditen takes the opportunity that two people are in the same place and goes over to Butts and Mudkip
"Guys we need to get the others so that we're in one group. We need to decide who gets Sagua, Lizzia, and Jenkins, and meet back here. Okay?"

[5]: You glide back to butts and Mudkip, only narrowly avoiding Kip's staggering gait with Butts on his back.

Mudkipz: do i really have to say this (continue loop)
[6]: Success!... In looking like a fool. but you manage to keep your balance now.

Darv: Become Iatihrditen's pett
[1]: As much as you would love to, it seems the Pegasus is serious about this job.

Fiah: I raise my eyebrows, grunt and say "what?", and run off towards the group with my peasant swag.
[4]: While you approach the group with vigour, your swag doesn't, you trip over your foot which staggers your forward almost making you collide with the well. You manage to stop yourself with your hands.

Bong: Digs dirt and finds a jetpact
[auto fail]: You go onto your knees to begin digging but it strikes you that your notion was incredibly silly.
You don't even know what a jetpack is.

FiahOwl

Re: Dungeons and Matty: The First Skirmish (TURN 4)
« Reply #49 on: June 28, 2012, 09:07:23 AM »

This message is only viewable with Universe Sandbox Galaxy Edition. Access it and much more with promo-code '74715'.

« Last Edit: March 22, 2021, 01:27:49 AM by FiahOwl »

vh

• formerly mudkipz
  • "giving heat meaning"
« Reply #50 on: June 28, 2012, 09:34:41 AM »
continue loop

Naru523

« Reply #51 on: June 28, 2012, 09:41:16 AM »
changing pov

I sigh, and walk quietly in front of the well, sitting. I raise my right hand to my right cheek, signifying my boredness. I look at the fuss the other group members are making.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2012, 10:27:20 AM by Naru523 »

blotz

• Formerly 'bong'
  • op pls
« Reply #52 on: June 28, 2012, 10:16:47 AM »
Bong starts to pick poket the villigers for  [insert currency here].

atomic7732

• Global Moderator
    • Paladin of Storms
« Reply #53 on: June 28, 2012, 02:15:03 PM »
changing pov
good idea

Annoyed, I go over to Fiah, tell him he's making a fool of himself/causing a ruckus (depending on outcome of his actions), and drag him away from the onlookers (and back to the still not-very-good-of-a-group group)
"Remember the task at... for you... hand."

Darvince

• 差不多
« Reply #54 on: June 28, 2012, 02:36:52 PM »
B3c0m3 4 c4t, c0n71nu3 l00p.

matty406

« Reply #55 on: June 28, 2012, 03:21:26 PM »
Fiah: Utilizing my peasant swag again, I jump right back up and slap anybody that is staring at me.
[2]: It seems your peasant swag stayed behind at the bar because as you push yourself up from the well's edge, your hand slips over the edge sending you tumbling into the wall of the well. It grazes your face, but it isn't visible over your already incredibly scarred face anyway. Now you are slumped facing inwards, at the base of the well.

Kipz: continue loop
[1]: The sudden lightness you feel as Butts disbands your back causes you to spin and fall on your back.

Naru: I sigh, and walk quietly in front of the well, sitting. I raise my right hand to my right cheek, signifying my boredness. I look at the fuss the other group members are making.
[2]: Jenkins' collision with the well causes to lose your balance any you, too, fall, landing on your front, making facial contact with the earth. Your face is bruised.

Bong: Bong starts to pick poket the villigers for  [insert currency here].
[12, Overshot!]: Not only do you swiftly guide your fingers into every container a nearby townsperson owns on their person, but you manage to take their coinpurse of 20 coins. They don't notice, but a nearby town guard did.
He accosts you and takes away the bag from your possession, letting you off with a warning...

Atomic: Annoyed, I go over to Fiah, tell him he's making a fool of himself/causing a ruckus (depending on outcome of his actions), and drag him away from the onlookers (and back to the still not-very-good-of-a-group group)
[7]: You flip Jenkins over while he's still seeing stars. Hopefully he'll be dazed long enough for everyone to get their shit together.

Darv: B3c0m3 4 c4t, c0n71nu3 l00p.
[9]: You see what Mudkip is doing and it looks fun. You perform silly looking movements with Mudkip.

FiahOwl

Re: Dungeons and Matty: The First Skirmish (TURN 5)
« Reply #56 on: June 28, 2012, 03:25:47 PM »

This message is only viewable with Universe Sandbox Galaxy Edition. Access it and much more with promo-code '74779'.

« Last Edit: March 22, 2021, 01:27:20 AM by FiahOwl »

Naru523

« Reply #57 on: June 28, 2012, 03:26:09 PM »
Infuriated, I punch Jenkins in his crotch for being so damn clumsy, and stand waiting for the others.

atomic7732

• Global Moderator
    • Paladin of Storms
« Reply #58 on: June 28, 2012, 03:32:35 PM »
I tell Butts to try not to get anymore trouble, and since we're all more or less in one place, I suggest we start our adventure, trying to convince Mudkip and Sagua they can probably get some potions from some alchemist on our travels.

vh

• formerly mudkipz
  • "giving heat meaning"
« Reply #59 on: June 28, 2012, 04:19:11 PM »
continue loop