Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Suggestion - Nebulae  (Read 2097 times)

JMBuilder

• The demand for memes is high.
Suggestion - Nebulae
« on: November 15, 2016, 03:32:45 PM »
I'd like to be able to add small nebulae to my systems with customizable colors and shapes. They wouldn't just be eye candy; they would have some unique properties. When an object enters a nebula, it would pass through it instead of "colliding" with it. The object would steal mass from the nebula and would heat up at different rates depending on the thickness of the nebula and the intensity of its ionization.

Niel amstronge xd

• Black Holes are fun!
Re: Suggestion - Nebulae
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2016, 02:38:56 AM »
It would be cool but this would lag and gravity would go crazy ... Maybe if nebulaes would be still and nnotpulled by any gravity.. In 1 word.. Great

tesco

• Sauce
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2016, 02:16:56 PM »
I agree with this completely we need nebulae. It would be one saucy thing to have.

Physics_Hacker

« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2016, 04:54:07 PM »
It would be cool but this would lag and gravity would go crazy ... Maybe if nebulaes would be still and nnotpulled by any gravity.. In 1 word.. Great

Gravity wouldn't go crazy since nebulae are not very dense even if they are massive, and this is a astrophysics  simulator in which gravity plays a huge part, having something like that not be moved by gravity by default would be sort of blasphemous, though they might have an option to lock in place like everything else does currently.