Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Universalis Basketball Association (UBA)  (Read 142471 times)

TheMooCows

• Why should I have to trust humans?
Re: Universalis Basketball Association (UBA)
« Reply #450 on: June 30, 2017, 08:06:43 AM »

Xavier McSteve suffered a very minor injury in the game between the Aahrus Moosi and the Faehrenfall Feathercats in quarter 1 with 6:57 remaining on the clock
Pyxanovia Player #5 suffered a major injury in the game between the Pyxanovia Pixies and the Ávura Aviators in quarter 2 with 9:06 remaining on the clock
Pixtij Lekaxo suffered a minor injury in the game between the Pyxanovia Pixies and the Ávura Aviators in quarter 4 with 6:43 remaining on the clock
Hvanne Takakazu suffered a minor injury in the game between the Height Sagua Cats and the Shmupland Dictators in quarter 2 with 0:45 remaining on the clock
Malo Sayasone suffered a minor injury in the game between the Height Sagua Cats and the Shmupland Dictators in quarter 3 with 9:43 remaining on the clock
Autolik Player #1 suffered a very minor injury in the game between the Solea Geysers and the Autolik Autonomy in quarter 4 with 8:55 remaining on the clock

TheMooCows

« Reply #451 on: June 30, 2017, 08:07:52 AM »

Fahrenfall Player #1 suffered a very minor injury in the game between the Boltway Bad Dragons and the Faehrenfall Feathercats in quarter 4 with 10:25 remaining on the clock
Aiyota Player #2 suffered a minor injury in the game between the Aiyota Pumps and the TND Tanks in quarter 4 with 11:06 remaining on the clock
Shitt Hessar suffered a very minor injury in the game between the Red Rainbow Sickles and the Holy Yektonisa Bishops in quarter 5 with 9:43 remaining on the clock
Michael Barnett suffered a very minor injury in the game between the Calto Cows and the Lyintaria Lynx in quarter 3 with 8:52 remaining on the clock
Blanaxon Player #4 suffered a very minor injury in the game between the Blanaxon Hammers and the Pyxanovia Pixies in quarter 4 with 6:51 remaining on the clock

TheMooCows

« Reply #452 on: June 30, 2017, 08:08:43 AM »

Sagua Player #10 suffered a very minor injury in the game between the Sagua Ocelots and the Serkr Atolls in quarter 1 with 7:26 remaining on the clock
Keahi Saengsavang suffered a very minor injury in the game between the Calto Cows and the Barsein Bats in quarter 4 with 9:49 remaining on the clock
Lyintaria Player #1 suffered a minor injury in the game between the Lyintaria Lynx and the Transhimalia Disasters in quarter 1 with 6:39 remaining on the clock
Lyintaria Player #3 suffered a minor injury in the game between the Lyintaria Lynx and the Transhimalia Disasters in quarter 2 with 1:18 remaining on the clock
voput epoikez tapnatiš suffered a very minor injury in the game between the Holykol Bears and the Pyxanovia Pixies in quarter 1 with 6:26 remaining on the clock

TheMooCows

« Reply #453 on: June 30, 2017, 08:09:20 AM »

Makiaipisi Fana suffered a minor injury in the game between the Calto Cows and the Solea Geysers in quarter 3 with 1:44 remaining on the clock
Aiyota Player #7 suffered a very minor injury in the game between the Aiyota Pumps and the Height Sagua Cats in quarter 3 with 2:14 remaining on the clock
Transhilmalia Player #11 suffered a very minor injury in the game between the Boltway Bad Dragons and the Transhimalia Disasters in quarter 3 with 0:10 remaining on the clock

TheMooCows

« Reply #454 on: June 30, 2017, 08:13:31 AM »
8 games left!

TheMooCows

« Reply #455 on: June 30, 2017, 08:15:05 AM »
Height Sagua Cats injuries:
   Laurence Chandler is injured for 15 more games.
   Height Sagua Player #2 is injured for 3 more games.

Pxalit'k'a Pirates injuries:
   Akamine Naizen is injured for 4 more games.
   Pxalit'k'a Player #7 is injured for 24 more games.

Serkr Atolls injuries:
   Atotra Bexek is injured for 28 more games.
   Zaxox Pasovya is injured for 23 more games.

Solea Geysers injuries:
   Sova Kłó is injured for 3 more games.
   Makiaipisi Fana is injured for 3 more games.

Shmupland Dictators injuries:
   Eun Cho is injured for 19 more games.

Aiyota Pumps injuries:
   Aiyota Player #5 is injured for 5 more games.
   Aiyota Player #2 is injured for 1 more games.

Boltway Bad Dragons injuries:
   Boltway Player #5 is injured for 1 more games.

Czalliso Pythons injuries:

Dotruga Falno injuries:
   Atakri Kalauni is injured for 5 more games.

Ethanthova Ponies injuries:
   Ethanthova Player #5 is injured for 4 more games.
   Fihana Jo is injured for 31 more games.
   Errol James is injured for 27 more games.

Aahrus Moosi injuries:
   Aahrus Player #4 is injured for 36 more games.
   Kersuvi Himei is injured for 33 more games.

Bongatar Banging Bongos injuries:
   Bongatar Player #5 is injured for 22 more games.

Dvimne Spirits injuries:
   Dvinme Player #1 is injured for 28 more games.

Holy Yektonisa Bishops injuries:
   Eban Korsobo is injured for 7 more games.
   apseŋ kép tónaqig is injured for 28 more games.

Holykol Bears injuries:
   la is injured for 32 more games.

Lyintaria Lynx injuries:
   Lyintaria Player #1 is injured for 2 more games.
   Lyintaria Player #3 is injured for 2 more games.

Pyxanovia Pixies injuries:
   Pyxanovia Player #5 is injured for 37 more games.

TheMooCows

« Reply #456 on: July 01, 2017, 08:17:17 PM »

Hevek Gagomos suffered a moderate injury in the game between the Aiyota Pumps and the Auspikitan Golden Falcons in quarter 1 with 8:09 remaining on the clock
Boltway Player #2 suffered a very minor injury in the game between the Ávura Aviators and the Boltway Bad Dragons in quarter 1 with 4:15 remaining on the clock
Tibiziŋag Ifet suffered a minor injury in the game between the Ávura Aviators and the Boltway Bad Dragons in quarter 1 with 3:25 remaining on the clock
Okaget Mabipet suffered a very minor injury in the game between the Stedro Boulders and the Czalliso Pythons in quarter 2 with 7:03 remaining on the clock
Ethanthova Player #4 suffered a very minor injury in the game between the Red Rainbow Sickles and the Ethanthova Ponies in quarter 1 with 2:01 remaining on the clock
Colin Hutchison suffered a minor injury in the game between the Naxda Nomads and the Faehrenfall Feathercats in quarter 1 with 8:35 remaining on the clock
Bongatar Player #3 suffered a very minor injury in the game between the Barsein Bats and the Bongatar Banging Bongos in quarter 1 with 10:02 remaining on the clock

TheMooCows

« Reply #457 on: July 01, 2017, 08:18:39 PM »

Tuk Kauqepei suffered a very minor injury in the game between the Height Sagua Cats and the Auspikitan Golden Falcons in quarter 4 with 10:15 remaining on the clock
Red Rainbow Player #3 suffered a minor injury in the game between the Height Sagua Cats and the Auspikitan Golden Falcons in quarter 4 with 8:09 remaining on the clock
Dimitri Ebron suffered a minor injury in the game between the Key to Don Yees and the Solea Geysers in quarter 2 with 1:31 remaining on the clock
Small Forward #143 suffered a very minor injury in the game between the Sagua Ocelots and the Pxalit'k'a Pirates in quarter 1 with 8:12 remaining on the clock
Neville Spicer suffered a very minor injury in the game between the Sagua Ocelots and the Pxalit'k'a Pirates in quarter 3 with 2:01 remaining on the clock
Okaget Mabipet suffered a major injury in the game between the Blanaxon Hammers and the Stedro Boulders in quarter 3 with 4:55 remaining on the clock
Malo Sayasone suffered a minor injury in the game between the Calto Cows and the Shmupland Dictators in quarter 2 with 10:38 remaining on the clock
Transhilmalia Player #2 suffered a moderate injury in the game between the Pyxanovia Pixies and the Transhimalia Disasters in quarter 1 with 8:33 remaining on the clock
Pyxanovia Player #1 suffered a very minor injury in the game between the Pyxanovia Pixies and the Transhimalia Disasters in quarter 1 with 3:48 remaining on the clock
Pyxanovia Player #6 suffered a very minor injury in the game between the Pyxanovia Pixies and the Transhimalia Disasters in quarter 5 with 9:17 remaining on the clock

TheMooCows

« Reply #458 on: July 01, 2017, 08:20:01 PM »

Niko Stengel suffered a major injury in the game between the Serkr Atolls and the Transhimalia Disasters in quarter 4 with 11:36 remaining on the clock
Pyxanovia Player #1 suffered a very minor injury in the game between the Solea Geysers and the Pyxanovia Pixies in quarter 1 with 3:16 remaining on the clock
Pyxanovia Player #6 suffered a very minor injury in the game between the Solea Geysers and the Pyxanovia Pixies in quarter 3 with 7:14 remaining on the clock
Holy Yektonesia Player #2 suffered a very minor injury in the game between the Blanaxon Hammers and the Holy Yektonisa Bishops in quarter 3 with 10:47 remaining on the clock

TheMooCows

« Reply #459 on: July 01, 2017, 08:20:57 PM »

kol suffered a very minor injury in the game between the Holykol Bears and the Pyxanovia Pixies in quarter 3 with 1:27 remaining on the clock
Pxalit'k'a Player #5 suffered a very minor injury in the game between the Dvimne Spirits and the Height Sagua Cats in quarter 1 with 1:57 remaining on the clock
Dvinme Player #6 suffered a very minor injury in the game between the Dvimne Spirits and the Height Sagua Cats in quarter 3 with 6:00 remaining on the clock
Kolpa Uxyakro suffered a very minor injury in the game between the Bongatar Banging Bongos and the Key to Don Yees in quarter 4 with 1:03 remaining on the clock
Lekai Modoki suffered a very minor injury in the game between the Ethanthova Ponies and the Serkr Atolls in quarter 1 with 3:20 remaining on the clock
son suffered a very minor injury in the game between the Czalliso Pythons and the Autolik Autonomy in quarter 3 with 8:43 remaining on the clock

TheMooCows

« Reply #460 on: July 01, 2017, 08:24:11 PM »

TheMooCows

« Reply #461 on: July 02, 2017, 10:17:43 AM »

Asher Turner suffered a very minor injury in the game between the Solea Geysers and the Calto Cows in quarter 3 with 10:36 remaining on the clock
Yombeen suffered a moderate injury in the game between the Sagua Ocelots and the Red Rainbow Sickles in quarter 4 with 9:43 remaining on the clock
Mabebosei Alotro suffered a moderate injury in the game between the Manwx Saguans and the Stedro Boulders in quarter 2 with 6:33 remaining on the clock
Atiga Porle suffered a minor injury in the game between the Manwx Saguans and the Stedro Boulders in quarter 2 with 1:53 remaining on the clock
Rusty Harries suffered a major injury in the game between the Manwx Saguans and the Stedro Boulders in quarter 4 with 7:30 remaining on the clock
Sichaizei Sha suffered a major injury in the game between the Key to Don Yees and the Ávura Aviators in quarter 1 with 4:25 remaining on the clock
Aiyota Player #3 suffered a major injury in the game between the Height Sagua Cats and the Aiyota Pumps in quarter 4 with 6:26 remaining on the clock
Transhilmalia Player #4 suffered a minor injury in the game between the Transhimalia Disasters and the Boltway Bad Dragons in quarter 3 with 2:37 remaining on the clock
Ethanthova Player #5 suffered a minor injury in the game between the Holykol Bears and the Ethanthova Ponies in quarter 1 with 6:14 remaining on the clock
Omumiba Ektxr suffered a very minor injury in the game between the Holy Yektonisa Bishops and the Faehrenfall Feathercats in quarter 4 with 4:46 remaining on the clock

TheMooCows

« Reply #462 on: July 02, 2017, 10:18:39 AM »

Yadingallie suffered a very minor injury in the game between the Auspikitan Golden Falcons and the Sagua Ocelots in quarter 4 with 4:22 remaining on the clock
Asher Turner suffered a very minor injury in the game between the Stedro Boulders and the Calto Cows in quarter 4 with 11:01 remaining on the clock
Holy Yektonesia Player #2 suffered a moderate injury in the game between the Bongatar Banging Bongos and the Holy Yektonisa Bishops in quarter 3 with 2:57 remaining on the clock
Konrad Waldstein suffered a very minor injury in the game between the TND Tanks and the Boltway Bad Dragons in quarter 2 with 2:44 remaining on the clock
Okasei Bexemetadotsei suffered a moderate injury in the game between the Faehrenfall Feathercats and the Ethanthova Ponies in quarter 4 with 10:18 remaining on the clock

TheMooCows

« Reply #463 on: July 02, 2017, 10:20:14 AM »

Jesse Svensson suffered a very minor injury in the game between the Holykol Bears and the Czalliso Pythons in quarter 4 with 6:57 remaining on the clock
vo suffered a very minor injury in the game between the Dvimne Spirits and the Ethanthova Ponies in quarter 3 with 6:46 remaining on the clock
Malo Sayasone suffered a very minor injury in the game between the Height Sagua Cats and the Shmupland Dictators in quarter 2 with 7:19 remaining on the clock

TheMooCows

« Reply #464 on: July 02, 2017, 10:20:46 AM »

Palani Phomsouvanh suffered a very minor injury in the game between the Auspikitan Golden Falcons and the Red Rainbow Sickles in quarter 3 with 10:21 remaining on the clock
Gerard Holzer suffered a major injury in the game between the Dotruga Falno and the Serkr Atolls in quarter 1 with 10:34 remaining on the clock
Ethanthova Player #4 suffered a minor injury in the game between the Ethanthova Ponies and the Sagua Ocelots in quarter 3 with 10:05 remaining on the clock
Fahrenfall Player #3 suffered a very minor injury in the game between the Faehrenfall Feathercats and the Pxalit'k'a Pirates in quarter 3 with 10:07 remaining on the clock
Aahrus Player #11 suffered a very minor injury in the game between the Dvimne Spirits and the Transhimalia Disasters in quarter 4 with 1:11 remaining on the clock

TheMooCows

« Reply #465 on: July 02, 2017, 10:24:15 AM »

TheMooCows

« Reply #466 on: July 03, 2017, 01:23:40 PM »

TheMooCows

« Reply #467 on: July 03, 2017, 01:25:22 PM »

TheMooCows

« Reply #468 on: July 03, 2017, 01:26:12 PM »

TheMooCows

« Reply #469 on: July 03, 2017, 01:29:04 PM »

TheMooCows

« Reply #470 on: July 03, 2017, 01:29:32 PM »

TheMooCows

« Reply #471 on: July 03, 2017, 01:31:12 PM »

TheMooCows

« Reply #472 on: July 03, 2017, 01:31:41 PM »

TheMooCows

« Reply #473 on: July 03, 2017, 01:56:54 PM »

atomic7732

• Global Moderator
  • caught in the river turning blue
    • Paladin of Storms
« Reply #474 on: July 03, 2017, 07:09:39 PM »
soleani state media official sketch of game four between sagua and manwx

Darvince

• 差不多
« Reply #475 on: July 03, 2017, 08:07:01 PM »
:3

TheMooCows

« Reply #476 on: July 04, 2017, 12:58:43 PM »

TheMooCows

« Reply #477 on: July 04, 2017, 12:59:46 PM »

TheMooCows

« Reply #478 on: July 04, 2017, 01:01:59 PM »

TheMooCows

« Reply #479 on: July 04, 2017, 01:03:51 PM »