Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Universalis Basketball Association (UBA)  (Read 145846 times)

TheMooCows

• Why should I have to trust humans?
Re: Universalis Basketball Association (UBA)
« Reply #360 on: June 03, 2017, 01:18:04 PM »

TheMooCows

« Reply #361 on: June 04, 2017, 03:16:16 PM »

Injuries:
Msenne Prai suffered a very minor injury in the game between the Solea Geysers and the Ethanthova Ponies in quarter 1 with 8:15 remaining on the clock
Ethanthova Player #5 suffered a minor injury in the game between the Solea Geysers and the Ethanthova Ponies in quarter 4 with 7:11 remaining on the clock
Transhilmalia Player #10 suffered a minor injury in the game between the Transhimalia Disasters and the Holykol Bears in quarter 4 with 3:09 remaining on the clock

TheMooCows

« Reply #362 on: June 04, 2017, 03:19:20 PM »

Injuries:
Hivek Ekxtr suffered a moderate injury in the game between the Auspikitan Golden Falcons and the Holy Yektonisa Bishops in quarter 2 with 1:45 remaining on the clock
San Holo suffered a minor injury in the game between the Height Sagua Cats and the Faehrenfall Feathercats in quarter 4 with 7:29 remaining on the clock
Key To Don Player #4 suffered a minor injury in the game between the Key to Don Yees and the Ethanthova Ponies in quarter 3 with 10:46 remaining on the clock
Eipe Hawo suffered a very minor injury in the game between the Manwx Saguans and the Dotruga Falno in quarter 1 with 8:39 remaining on the clock
Vanhik Slivókŕámhomhók suffered a very minor injury in the game between the Manwx Saguans and the Dotruga Falno in quarter 1 with 0:00 remaining on the clock
Aseqa Poi suffered a moderate injury in the game between the Solea Geysers and the Ávura Aviators in quarter 4 with 5:17 remaining on the clock
Sung-Soo Song suffered a very minor injury in the game between the Barsein Bats and the Shmupland Dictators in quarter 3 with 5:19 remaining on the clock
Red Rainbow Player #6 suffered a very minor injury in the game between the Blanaxon Hammers and the Red Rainbow Sickles in quarter 3 with 2:59 remaining on the clock

TheMooCows

« Reply #363 on: June 04, 2017, 03:21:14 PM »

Injuries:
Floenne Zan suffered a minor injury in the game between the Ávura Aviators and the Auspikitan Golden Falcons in quarter 1 with 11:43 remaining on the clock
Klaxon Nixoka suffered a minor injury in the game between the Dotruga Falno and the Naxda Nomads in quarter 4 with 2:55 remaining on the clock
Keahi Saengsavang suffered a very minor injury in the game between the TND Tanks and the Barsein Bats in quarter 1 with 4:17 remaining on the clock
Phetdum Vatthana suffered a moderate injury in the game between the TND Tanks and the Barsein Bats in quarter 3 with 6:33 remaining on the clock
Keoki Vongsay suffered a minor injury in the game between the Aahrus Moosi and the Autolik Autonomy in quarter 1 with 6:07 remaining on the clock
Mawatari Kane suffered a very minor injury in the game between the Holy Yektonisa Bishops and the Sagua Ocelots in quarter 4 with 9:09 remaining on the clock
Hvanne Takakazu suffered a very minor injury in the game between the Transhimalia Disasters and the Height Sagua Cats in quarter 3 with 11:33 remaining on the clock

TheMooCows

« Reply #364 on: June 04, 2017, 03:22:18 PM »

Injuries:
Fahrenfall Player #3 suffered a minor injury in the game between the Faehrenfall Feathercats and the Dvimne Spirits in quarter 3 with 7:17 remaining on the clock
Kudapa Kaxpa suffered a moderate injury in the game between the Dotruga Falno and the Holykol Bears in quarter 4 with 3:34 remaining on the clock
Uelv Lganne suffered a moderate injury in the game between the Auspikitan Golden Falcons and the Solea Geysers in quarter 4 with 5:39 remaining on the clock

TheMooCows

« Reply #365 on: June 04, 2017, 03:24:12 PM »
Auspikitan Golden Falcons injuries:
   Itausŋaŋufi Utipŋiqe is injured for 7 more games.

Height Sagua Cats injuries:
   San Holo is injured for 1 more games.

Key to Don Yees injuries:
   Key To Don Player #4 is injured for 1 more games.

Manwx Saguans injuries:
   Rusty Harries is injured for 6 more games.

Solea Geysers injuries:
   Uelv Lganne is injured for 12 more games.
   Aseqa Poi is injured for 10 more games.

Autolik Autonomy injuries:
   Keoki Vongsay is injured for 2 more games.

Naxda Nomads injuries:
   Klaxon Nixoka is injured for 2 more games.

Stedro Boulders injuries:
   Danonbagimobesa Asi is injured for 32 more games.

Ávura Aviators injuries:
   Floenne Zan is injured for 2 more games.

Aiyota Pumps injuries:
   Kardo Cows is injured for 30 more games.

Czalliso Pythons injuries:
   Naxto Lizaxium is injured for 6 more games.
   bon is injured for 35 more games.

Ethanthova Ponies injuries:
   Fihana Jo is injured for 5 more games.
   Errol James is injured for 7 more games.

Faehrenfall Feathercats injuries:
   Fahrenfall Player #3 is injured for 3 more games.

TND Tanks injuries: (1 total)
   Phetdum Vatthana is injured for 11 more games.

Bongatar Banging Bongos injuries:
   Bongatar Player #3 is injured for 33 more games.
   Bongatar Player #9 is injured for 2 more games.

Dvimne Spirits injuries:
   Dvinme Player #5 is injured for 34 more games.

Holy Yektonisa Bishops injuries:
   Hivek Ekxtr is injured for 10 more games.

Holykol Bears injuries:
   Kudapa Kaxpa is injured for 12 more games.

Transhimalia Disasters injuries:
   Transhilmalia Player #2 is injured for 3 more games.

TheMooCows

« Reply #366 on: June 04, 2017, 03:34:12 PM »

TheMooCows

« Reply #367 on: June 11, 2017, 10:42:06 PM »
I made a noob move and we won't get injury info about when people got injured. oopsie

TheMooCows

« Reply #368 on: June 11, 2017, 10:43:04 PM »

TheMooCows

« Reply #369 on: June 11, 2017, 10:43:35 PM »

TheMooCows

« Reply #370 on: June 11, 2017, 10:44:11 PM »

TheMooCows

« Reply #371 on: June 11, 2017, 10:51:50 PM »

TheMooCows

« Reply #372 on: June 11, 2017, 11:06:17 PM »
Auspikitan Golden Falcons injuries: (4 total)
   Billingulbut is injured for 1 more games.
   Itausŋaŋufi Utipŋiqe is injured for 3 more games.

Manwx Saguans injuries: (3 total)
   Rusty Harries is injured for 2 more games.

Solea Geysers injuries: (4 total)
   Uelv Lganne is injured for 8 more games.
   Aseqa Poi is injured for 6 more games.

Stedro Boulders injuries: (2 total)
   Danonbagimobesa Asi is injured for 28 more games.

Aiyota Pumps injuries: (2 total)
   Kardo Cows is injured for 26 more games.

Czalliso Pythons injuries: (3 total)
   tag is injured for 1 more games.
   Naxto Lizaxium is injured for 2 more games.
   bon is injured for 31 more games.

Ethanthova Ponies injuries: (3 total)
   Fihana Jo is injured for 1 more games.
   Errol James is injured for 3 more games.

TND Tanks injuries: (1 total)
   Phetdum Vatthana is injured for 7 more games.

Bongatar Banging Bongos injuries: (4 total)
   Bongatar Player #3 is injured for 29 more games.

Dvimne Spirits injuries: (2 total)
   Dvinme Player #5 is injured for 30 more games.

Holy Yektonisa Bishops injuries: (3 total)
   Hivek Ekxtr is injured for 6 more games.

Holykol Bears injuries: (5 total)
   Jesse Svensson is injured for 11 more games.
   Kudapa Kaxpa is injured for 8 more games.

Lyintaria Lynx injuries: (3 total)
   Aseqa Tituqu is injured for 1 more games.

Pyxanovia Pixies injuries: (1 total)
   Pyxanovia Player #4 is injured for 1 more games.

TheMooCows

« Reply #373 on: June 13, 2017, 10:58:34 PM »

la suffered a very minor injury in the game between the Dvimne Spirits and the Holykol Bears in quarter 2 with 6:48 remaining on the clock
Aahrus Player #1 suffered a minor injury in the game between the Aahrus Moosi and the Pyxanovia Pixies in quarter 3 with 8:20 remaining on the clock
Pyxanovia Player #2 suffered a very minor injury in the game between the Aahrus Moosi and the Pyxanovia Pixies in quarter 3 with 8:20 remaining on the clock
TND Player #10 suffered a very minor injury in the game between the Czalliso Pythons and the TND Tanks in quarter 2 with 10:14 remaining on the clock
TND Player #2 suffered a major injury in the game between the Czalliso Pythons and the TND Tanks in quarter 3 with 3:21 remaining on the clock
Aiyota Player #9 suffered a minor injury in the game between the Aiyota Pumps and the Ethanthova Ponies in quarter 4 with 7:29 remaining on the clock
Floenne Zan suffered a very minor injury in the game between the Ávura Aviators and the Faehrenfall Feathercats in quarter 3 with 11:00 remaining on the clock
Sichaizei Sha suffered a major injury in the game between the Ávura Aviators and the Faehrenfall Feathercats in quarter 4 with 2:02 remaining on the clock

TheMooCows

« Reply #374 on: June 13, 2017, 10:59:51 PM »

Pergo Elomosei suffered a major injury in the game between the Autolik Autonomy and the Serkr Atolls in quarter 2 with 1:12 remaining on the clock
Lyintaria Player #10 suffered a very minor injury in the game between the Ávura Aviators and the Lyintaria Lynx in quarter 2 with 9:16 remaining on the clock
Boltway Player #2 suffered a very minor injury in the game between the Boltway Bad Dragons and the Holy Yektonisa Bishops in quarter 4 with 1:12 remaining on the clock
Bongatar Player #5 suffered a very minor injury in the game between the Dotruga Falno and the Bongatar Banging Bongos in quarter 1 with 1:42 remaining on the clock
Atumobei Tute suffered a very minor injury in the game between the Dotruga Falno and the Bongatar Banging Bongos in quarter 2 with 7:34 remaining on the clock

TheMooCows

« Reply #375 on: June 13, 2017, 11:02:02 PM »

Levnit Lrize suffered a minor injury in the game between the Ávura Aviators and the Shmupland Dictators in quarter 2 with 7:20 remaining on the clock
Aiyota Player #3 suffered a major injury in the game between the Aiyota Pumps and the Red Rainbow Sickles in quarter 4 with 11:22 remaining on the clock
Alomundi Gagolomundi suffered a moderate injury in the game between the Boltway Bad Dragons and the Naxda Nomads in quarter 4 with 8:27 remaining on the clock
Asher Turner suffered a moderate injury in the game between the Czalliso Pythons and the Calto Cows in quarter 1 with 5:51 remaining on the clock
Kardo Gasbërr suffered a minor injury in the game between the Aahrus Moosi and the Serkr Atolls in quarter 3 with 7:03 remaining on the clock
K'ita Senako suffered a very minor injury in the game between the Aahrus Moosi and the Serkr Atolls in quarter 4 with 8:39 remaining on the clock

TheMooCows

« Reply #376 on: June 13, 2017, 11:03:12 PM »

Laurence Chandler suffered a very minor injury in the game between the Dotruga Falno and the Height Sagua Cats in quarter 4 with 6:52 remaining on the clock
San Holo suffered a very minor injury in the game between the Dotruga Falno and the Height Sagua Cats in quarter 4 with 0:00 remaining on the clock
Okaget Mabipet suffered a minor injury in the game between the Stedro Boulders and the Serkr Atolls in quarter 4 with 11:00 remaining on the clock
Sova Kłó suffered a minor injury in the game between the Shmupland Dictators and the Solea Geysers in quarter 4 with 3:30 remaining on the clock
Height Sagua Player #5 suffered a very minor injury in the game between the Naxda Nomads and the Barsein Bats in quarter 1 with 5:24 remaining on the clock

TheMooCows

« Reply #377 on: June 13, 2017, 11:03:57 PM »

TheMooCows

« Reply #378 on: June 13, 2017, 11:05:59 PM »
Serkr Atolls injuries:
   Pergo Elomosei is injured for 38 more games.

Solea Geysers injuries:
   Uelv Lganne is injured for 4 more games.
   Sova Kłó is injured for 3 more games.
   Aseqa Poi is injured for 2 more games.

Calto Cows injuries:
   Asher Turner is injured for 11 more games.

Naxda Nomads injuries:
   Alomundi Gagolomundi is injured for 11 more games.

Stedro Boulders injuries:
   Okaget Mabipet is injured for 3 more games.
   Danonbagimobesa Asi is injured for 24 more games.

Ávura Aviators injuries:
   Sichaizei Sha is injured for 37 more games.
   Levnit Lrize is injured for 2 more games.

Aiyota Pumps injuries:
   Kardo Cows is injured for 22 more games.
   Aiyota Player #3 is injured for 39 more games.

Czalliso Pythons injuries:
   bon is injured for 27 more games.

TND Tanks injuries:
   Phetdum Vatthana is injured for 3 more games.
   TND Player #2 is injured for 37 more games.

Aahrus Moosi injuries:
   Kardo Gasbërr is injured for 2 more games.

Bongatar Banging Bongos injuries:
   Bongatar Player #3 is injured for 25 more games.

Dvimne Spirits injuries:
   Dvinme Player #5 is injured for 26 more games.

Holy Yektonisa Bishops injuries:
   Hivek Ekxtr is injured for 2 more games.

Holykol Bears injuries:
   Jesse Svensson is injured for 7 more games.
   Kudapa Kaxpa is injured for 4 more games.

« Last Edit: June 14, 2017, 07:39:04 AM by TheMooCows »

TheMooCows

« Reply #379 on: June 14, 2017, 08:45:49 PM »

Height Sagua Player #5 suffered a very minor injury in the game between the Naxda Nomads and the Shmupland Dictators in quarter 3 with 9:12 remaining on the clock
Alukeili Asoertotrisei suffered a very minor injury in the game between the Calto Cows and the Stedro Boulders in quarter 3 with 10:23 remaining on the clock
Autolik Player #7 suffered a moderate injury in the game between the Autolik Autonomy and the Boltway Bad Dragons in quarter 2 with 0:30 remaining on the clock
Sagua Player #2 suffered a moderate injury in the game between the Sagua Ocelots and the Ethanthova Ponies in quarter 2 with 8:58 remaining on the clock
Easy suffered a very minor injury in the game between the Manwx Saguans and the TND Tanks in quarter 3 with 6:25 remaining on the clock
Himi Azumamaro suffered a moderate injury in the game between the Manwx Saguans and the TND Tanks in quarter 4 with 5:06 remaining on the clock
voput epoikez tapnatiš suffered a moderate injury in the game between the Pyxanovia Pixies and the Holy Yektonisa Bishops in quarter 2 with 7:56 remaining on the clock
Lyintaria Player #10 suffered a minor injury in the game between the Lyintaria Lynx and the Holykol Bears in quarter 4 with 0:37 remaining on the clock

TheMooCows

« Reply #380 on: June 14, 2017, 08:47:17 PM »

Barsein Player #4 suffered a moderate injury in the game between the Sagua Ocelots and the Barsein Bats in quarter 2 with 6:22 remaining on the clock
Pxalit'k'a Player #6 suffered a moderate injury in the game between the Pxalit'k'a Pirates and the Blanaxon Hammers in quarter 3 with 4:54 remaining on the clock
Pyxanovia Player #8 suffered a moderate injury in the game between the Pyxanovia Pixies and the Stedro Boulders in quarter 4 with 11:08 remaining on the clock
Waltoko suffered a moderate injury in the game between the Lyintaria Lynx and the Ávura Aviators in quarter 1 with 2:08 remaining on the clock
Fujikawa Masuhiro suffered a very minor injury in the game between the Bongatar Banging Bongos and the Dotruga Falno in quarter 4 with 10:44 remaining on the clock
Bongatar Player #9 suffered a very minor injury in the game between the Bongatar Banging Bongos and the Dotruga Falno in quarter 4 with 10:18 remaining on the clock
TND Player #10 suffered a minor injury in the game between the TND Tanks and the Faehrenfall Feathercats in quarter 3 with 4:36 remaining on the clock

TheMooCows

« Reply #381 on: June 14, 2017, 08:48:14 PM »

Pyxanovia Player #1 suffered a moderate injury in the game between the Pyxanovia Pixies and the Czalliso Pythons in quarter 2 with 6:22 remaining on the clock
Seong-Su Gang suffered a minor injury in the game between the Shmupland Dictators and the Auspikitan Golden Falcons in quarter 3 with 2:45 remaining on the clock
Barsein Player #2 suffered a very minor injury in the game between the Pxalit'k'a Pirates and the Barsein Bats in quarter 3 with 8:23 remaining on the clock
Sagua Player #1 suffered a minor injury in the game between the Sagua Ocelots and the Autolik Autonomy in quarter 3 with 0:38 remaining on the clock

TheMooCows

« Reply #382 on: June 14, 2017, 08:48:51 PM »

Yombeen suffered a minor injury in the game between the Red Rainbow Sickles and the Aiyota Pumps in quarter 4 with 4:45 remaining on the clock
Tixen Prokol suffered a very minor injury in the game between the Naxda Nomads and the Boltway Bad Dragons in quarter 4 with 4:51 remaining on the clock
Selby Schneiders suffered a moderate injury in the game between the Calto Cows and the Czalliso Pythons in quarter 1 with 7:51 remaining on the clock
Barsein Player #2 suffered a moderate injury in the game between the Barsein Bats and the Ethanthova Ponies in quarter 4 with 11:38 remaining on the clock
Key To Don Player #3 suffered a major injury in the game between the Key to Don Yees and the Holykol Bears in quarter 2 with 4:10 remaining on the clock

TheMooCows

« Reply #383 on: June 14, 2017, 10:31:06 PM »
good news I have fixed injuries. Toned down the frequency and they aren't nearly as much of a crushing blow to your team.

FiahOwl

• This is, to give a dog and in recompense desire my dog again.
« Reply #384 on: June 15, 2017, 01:14:51 AM »

This message is only viewable with Universe Sandbox Galaxy Edition. Access it and much more with promo-code '181088'.

« Last Edit: March 22, 2021, 01:19:31 AM by FiahOwl »

TheMooCows

« Reply #385 on: June 15, 2017, 08:32:07 PM »

enoikh apéka zeilun suffered a minor injury in the game between the Autolik Autonomy and the TND Tanks in quarter 4 with 10:15 remaining on the clock
Blanaxon Player #4 suffered a very minor injury in the game between the Blanaxon Hammers and the Ethanthova Ponies in quarter 2 with 7:21 remaining on the clock
Dylan Fowler suffered a minor injury in the game between the Calto Cows and the Dotruga Falno in quarter 2 with 0:00 remaining on the clock
Xolin Hialerko suffered a very minor injury in the game between the Red Rainbow Sickles and the Boltway Bad Dragons in quarter 2 with 5:08 remaining on the clock
Billingulbut suffered a very minor injury in the game between the Shmupland Dictators and the Aiyota Pumps in quarter 3 with 11:13 remaining on the clock
Omumesomobesa Lemrombatdesi suffered a very minor injury in the game between the Stedro Boulders and the Ávura Aviators in quarter 1 with 0:00 remaining on the clock

TheMooCows

« Reply #386 on: June 15, 2017, 08:33:13 PM »

Easy suffered a moderate injury in the game between the Dvimne Spirits and the Manwx Saguans in quarter 3 with 2:04 remaining on the clock
Small Forward #115 suffered a very minor injury in the game between the Bongatar Banging Bongos and the Pxalit'k'a Pirates in quarter 4 with 3:29 remaining on the clock
Alubembi Hadosa suffered a moderate injury in the game between the Faehrenfall Feathercats and the Solea Geysers in quarter 2 with 10:39 remaining on the clock
Aseqa Poi suffered a very minor injury in the game between the Faehrenfall Feathercats and the Solea Geysers in quarter 3 with 3:21 remaining on the clock

TheMooCows

« Reply #387 on: June 15, 2017, 08:36:44 PM »

Eun Cho suffered a very minor injury in the game between the Sagua Ocelots and the Shmupland Dictators in quarter 4 with 7:19 remaining on the clock
Trevor Oosterhout suffered a very minor injury in the game between the Autolik Autonomy and the Calto Cows in quarter 2 with 7:25 remaining on the clock

TheMooCows

« Reply #388 on: June 15, 2017, 08:37:28 PM »

Matsuyama Tadashi suffered a very minor injury in the game between the Red Rainbow Sickles and the Czalliso Pythons in quarter 2 with 5:49 remaining on the clock
Ethanthova Player #7 suffered a very minor injury in the game between the Calto Cows and the Ethanthova Ponies in quarter 4 with 5:19 remaining on the clock
Fujikawa Masuhiro suffered a very minor injury in the game between the Solea Geysers and the Bongatar Banging Bongos in quarter 4 with 2:57 remaining on the clock
Keahi Siyavong suffered a moderate injury in the game between the Sagua Ocelots and the Holy Yektonisa Bishops in quarter 1 with 3:44 remaining on the clock
Key To Don Player #4 suffered a minor injury in the game between the Key to Don Yees and the Pyxanovia Pixies in quarter 2 with 8:36 remaining on the clock

TheMooCows

« Reply #389 on: June 15, 2017, 08:38:58 PM »