Welcome, Guest

Poll

You like this idea?

Yes!
7 (100%)
No.
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Author Topic: Suggestion: More nebulae  (Read 5166 times)

Gabriella

Suggestion: More nebulae
« on: September 26, 2015, 05:55:17 AM »
I have a idea new more nebulae and nebula explosion changes
I was played US2 sun evoluted into supernova G-class (sun) to A-class star to become supernova then white dwarf no planetary nebula? why is supernova explode.. Sun is not a massive star That is weird should be growing into red giant not white giant in US2

Note: collisions two Sun's will go nova instend planetary nebula and has no center only cloud nova
Planetary nebula form evolule star growing

1 mass and 7.9 (Sun) = Planetary Nebula
Center of planetary nebula will see white dwarf
8 mass and 9.9 (Betelgeuse) = Supernova
Center of supernova will see neutron star
10 mass and higher (VY Canis Majoris) = Hypernova
Center of hypernova will see black hole

Planetary nebula

Planetary nebula is a type nebula. Low and medium mass stars can explode into planetary nebula the center will see white dwarf

Low mass star and medium mass stars will become planetary nebula and high mass stars will become supernova

need to be Low mass Star > Red Giant > Planetary Nebula > White dwarf not Low mass Star > White Giant > Supernova > White dwarf

Supernova

Supernova is a type nebula that explodes form high massive stars will see neutron star center of supernova

8 mass - 9.9 mass will go supernova

Now more supernova difference type supernovae than Crab Nebula

Hypernova

Hypernova is a type nebula the explodes form very high massive stars

Very high mass stars will go hypernova instend supernova like VY Canis Majoris
in the center of hypernova will see black hole
Mass 10 and higher

better evolute mass life cycle for US2

Low mass star & Medium mass star > Red Giant > Planetary Nebula > White Dwarf
High mass star > Red Supergiant > Supernova > Neutron star
Very High mass star > Red Hypergiant > Hypernova > Black Hole

« Last Edit: October 03, 2015, 10:24:12 AM by Gabriella »

Unnamed25

• o hai
Re: Suggestion: More nebulae
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2015, 06:23:15 AM »
Stars need to be around 8 solar masses big to go supernova, not 2.

But i still get the basic idea and it's a good one.

dylan

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2015, 07:49:26 AM »
stars need to be 150-200 solar masses to go hypernova and supernovas can make black holes to

Gabriella

« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2015, 02:31:43 PM »
Changed the mass star

Physics_Hacker

« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2015, 06:38:22 PM »
Stars need to be around 8 solar masses big to go supernova, not 2.

But i still get the basic idea and it's a good one.

stars need to be 150-200 solar masses to go hypernova and supernovas can make black holes to

So what you're saying is that only O-type stars can go supernova and basically no stars can go hypernova? Don't think so. It is about 3 or 4 suns for a supernova, and over around 9 or 10 for hypernova, if memory (...and logic?) serve me correctly. anything lower than about 2.5 suns will simply shed it's outer layers in an explosion, but much less violent than a supernova (hence, nova, or other way around, a supernova is an extreme version of a nova, hence SUPERnova.)

Gabriella

« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2015, 01:20:36 AM »
So what you're saying is that only O-type stars can go supernova and basically no stars can go hypernova? Don't think so. It is about 3 or 4 suns for a supernova, and over around 9 or 10 for hypernova, if memory (...and logic?) serve me correctly. anything lower than about 2.5 suns will simply shed it's outer layers in an explosion, but much less violent than a supernova (hence, nova, or other way around, a supernova is an extreme version of a nova, hence SUPERnova.)

Not just O type stars go supernova. Red supergiant like Betelgeuse will go supernova because it's more massive stars and Red Hypergiant like VY Canis Majoris will go hypernova

Vega and Regulus is blue star will wont go supernova because it's too small and not high mass but will go red giant Some stars smaller with O type

Physics_Hacker

« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2015, 09:14:08 AM »

Not just O type stars go supernova. Red supergiant like Betelgeuse will go supernova because it's more massive stars and Red Hypergiant like VY Canis Majoris will go hypernova

Vega and Regulus is blue star will wont go supernova because it's too small and not high mass but will go red giant Some stars smaller with O type

Edit: I don't know why it didn't post this part here instead of in the quote, so I'm cut-pasting it.

Betelgeuse is only an extreme example of a normal red supergiant (which aren't all that rare...) and both it and VY Canis Majoris were somewhere around a B-type star in their main sequence. (Had they been O's, they wouldn't have made it this far and would still be trying to form planets.) And what I meant was, they start out (main sequence) as O's and those are the only ones that die in a supernova? No, high F-type stars with the right conditions can go supernova, it's the extreme O-type stars that go hypernova after going through a hypergiant phase like VY Canis Majoris.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2015, 02:12:12 PM by Physics_Hacker »

Magnetarhyper4436

• 'HYPER'NOVAE!!!
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2015, 07:53:12 AM »
You have got a point.

Also, different nebula looks and not just the crab nebula

Gabriella

« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2015, 10:25:45 AM »
You have got a point.

Also, different nebula looks and not just the crab nebula