Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Weird supermassive blackhole glitch  (Read 2071 times)

physics

• what the boson is string theory?
Weird supermassive blackhole glitch
« on: August 16, 2014, 06:50:22 AM »
I've been messing around with the black holes, especially the supermassive one. I placed 2 suns around it, and everything was fine. I clicked on "Sun" which some reason appeared with the planets (is that suppose to happen?). I zoomed into the black hole, and THIS happened.

It's as if I'm in the black hole. I could rotate around, but there was also another glitch (I'll explain in a sec). I can't zoom out or in anymore. The picture I attached is a horizontal side view and me looking "upwards", I think, from my position.

Same time this happened, my rotating things went off. When I would left-click the screen and move my mouse to the left (this means the screen should rotate me to the right), it actually rotated me to the left. The same for all other directions.

****I hear something about I need to attach a log file. I'm not too good with these computerized things, so can anyone tell me, in detail, where and how to find that. I've seen different log things for the game, but I don't know which is which.

physics

• what the boson is string theory?
Re: Weird supermassive blackhole glitch
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2014, 07:00:01 AM »
Ok, I managed to get out of that view by clicking on the Barnard star I placed. This is what the black hole turned into. The red lines were just traces of where the sun was going. When I zoom into the black hole, it has this bouncing-effect and turns me into the previous pictures.