Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Sky color  (Read 2885 times)

Sebekpolak51

• Universe Sandbox ² Alpha Tester
Sky color
« on: July 29, 2015, 04:18:37 AM »
It would be great to see red sky, or blue sky like we see everyday (it would be based on atmosphere's color) when you land on planet with atmosphere. Sorry, my english isn't that good, but I hope everyone understand idea  8)

gabriel.dac

• Brazillian dude
Re: Sky color
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2015, 05:46:17 AM »
Now that you mention it.... how do we change the atmosphere color? I mean, there are no elements in the game other than hydrogen and CO2 to make a different colored atmosphere. And for that matter, can we even control what elements the atmosphere is made out of? In the Materials tab there are gasses there, but it is not specifically for the atmospheric composition

Cryo

« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2015, 05:49:05 AM »
have you played around with the random planet? and by sky you mean atmosphere (technical terms officer here im sorry) they have yellow/yellow orange/from red to blue and everything in between already in game (or just about) (also thank you for taking time to learn this(or trying to) language) as for changing them by will thats not an option at the moment but don't worry the Dev's have said that will be expanded on,down the road...

Sebekpolak51

• Universe Sandbox ² Alpha Tester
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2015, 11:24:01 AM »
I mean to see blue sky here:

Electrodynamix

• Australian Alpha Tester and Astronomer
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2015, 08:14:07 PM »
Yeah, that's a bug that just showed up in Alpha 15.  Originally, you could see the sky from a landed position on the surface.  (Speaking of which, it hasn't been fixed in that buxfix update...)