Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Hot Jupiter's tails and flareups form stars.long-term of Universe sandbox3 ideas  (Read 6007 times)

Kevin1994

• New Space will we ever get up there? I hope so.
I would like to see went a planet gets to close to a host star it forms a comet like tail form the overwelling heat,X-rays,ultraviolet and other Radiations. to see a planet falling apart or being destroyed to pieces  and leave a hot core be-ind.

the star Flareups would be also to to see in Universe sandbox 3 to see a solar flare hitting the planet or planets and striping the atmosphere or surface to little or none Would be Cool!

I know this might be in the long-term of Universe sandbox 3  but just want to say a few things.

:I think to see the Heated glow of the night side of the hot Jupiter would be awesome!.:

:solar flares for the stars would be the next best thing for Universe sandbox 3  if this is possible.:  

:atmosphere of planets can they change over time in millions or billions of years and see water leaving the planet over time to?:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOMGtUCvMVw

Kevin1994

Dan Dixon

• Creator of Universe Sandbox
  • Developer
    • Personal Site
Cool ideas, but a challenge to implement.

The 2nd video is really great... haven't seen that before.

(when you add ideas to the spreadsheet be sure to list each on a different line.)

Kevin1994

Cool ideas, but a challenge to implement.

The 2nd video is really great... haven't seen that before.

(when you add ideas to the spreadsheet be sure to list each on a different line.)
thanks I will do that.  ;)

http://www.space.com/13828-alien-planets-kepler-telescope-infographic.html

know types of alien worlds
« Last Edit: October 02, 2012, 03:47:34 AM by Kevin1994 »

Kevin1994

« Last Edit: October 02, 2012, 03:47:53 AM by Kevin1994 »