Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: [2015-12-23 17:15:24] <Tuto> hey can anyone guess the climate of northern hitron  (Read 18683 times)

Darvince

• 差不多
Yeah. 47,828,669,103,490

FiahOwl

• This is, to give a dog and in recompense desire my dog again.

This message is only viewable with Universe Sandbox Galaxy Edition. Access it and much more with promo-code '237234'.

« Last Edit: March 22, 2021, 12:28:25 AM by FiahOwl »

Lord DC

• Omnitae - Leader of Omnipotencia
    • Steam profile
naalaaaaa will complete the Moon. he must be started but stopped intermittently

İ will make a move on nalaa

GREAT WAR BEGİN

operation get kiss at party begin in 22:00

Darvince

• 差不多
do not kiss me on the lips , ( rascal whore ) has destroys it :- three methods, first, garlic's on the steps, it attract meat whores . second, garlic ´ s on the lips, it desecrate body so whore no longer desire . third has seeking smatb shell , impenetrate to whore

Darvince

• 差不多
naalaaaaa will complete the Moon. he must be started but stopped intermittently

İ will make a move on nalaa

GREAT WAR BEGİN

operation get kiss at party begin in 22:00
seeking new attitude for children , huh ? you do not desire children , they decrease smatb by make you work for them instead of for smatb .

Lord DC

• Steam profile
 feel it Coming? I have summoned the OMNITAE. he has come to (((devour))) your badium. submit the bad and be the good and watch the

Darvince

• 差不多
i cannot see it, have the jungles been lose to the beginnig ?

Lord DC

• Steam profile
Yes, the jungles lose. But the beginning? not.

Darvince

• 差不多
beginning will inroduce smatb, bring it to a close. now find it again

Lord DC

• Steam profile
The greta Cycle continues, but for only long. It will close and the door will be closed. Bad. very bad, I have foreseen this event since th egreats came to here long before, but then after. Perhaps, but maybe. I don't know what i;ve been told but my cock is mighty cold

Darvince

• 差不多

Lord DC

• Steam profile
this is the end of the beginning of the end of the beginning of the end of the beginning of the end of the beginning of the end of the beginning of the end of the beginning of the end of the beginning of the end of the beginning of the end of the beginning of the end of the beginning of the end of the beginning of the end of

atomic7732

• Global Moderator
  • caught in the river turning blue
    • Paladin of Storms
qween we are shitposting so hard my wig

Naru523

• Universe Sandbox 1 Beta Team
  • let's walk the true path of life
The euphonium is a medium-sized, 3 or 4-valve, often compensating, conical-bore, tenor-voiced brass instrument that derives its name from the Ancient Greek word εὔφωνος euphōnos,[1] meaning "well-sounding" or "sweet-voiced" (εὖ eu means "well" or "good" and φωνή phōnē means "sound", hence "of good sound"). The euphonium is a valved instrument. Nearly all current models have piston valves, though some models with rotary valves do exist.

The euphonium may be played in bass clef as a non-transposing instrument or in treble clef as a transposing instrument. In British brass bands, it is typically treated as a treble-clef instrument, while in American band music, parts may be written in either treble clef or bass clef, or both.

Contents
1   Name
2   History and development
3   Construction and general characteristics
4   Types
4.1   Compensating
4.2   Double-bell
4.3   Marching
4.4   Five valves
5   The euphonium in ensembles and professional job opportunities
6   College use in the United States
7   Notable euphonium players
7.1   United Kingdom
7.2   United States
7.3   Japan
8   Repertoire
9   See also
10   References
10.1   Explanatory notes
10.2   Citations
10.3   Sources
11   External links
Name
The euphonium is in the family of brass instruments, more particularly low-brass instruments with many relatives. It is extremely similar to a baritone horn. The difference is that the bore size of the baritone horn is typically smaller than that of the euphonium, and the baritone is a primarily cylindrical bore, whereas the euphonium is predominantly conical bore.[1] It is controversial whether this is sufficient to make them two different instruments. In the trombone family large and small bore trombones are both called trombones, while the cylindrical trumpet and the conical flugelhorn are given different names. As with the trumpet and flugelhorn, the two instruments are easily doubled by one player, with some modification of breath and embouchure, since the two have identical range and essentially identical fingering.[2] The cylindrical baritone offers a brighter sound and the conical euphonium offers a more mellow sound.

The American baritone, featuring three valves on the front of the instrument and a curved, forward-pointing bell, was dominant in American school bands throughout most of the 20th century, its weight, shape, and configuration conforming to the needs of the marching band. While this instrument is a conical-cylindrical bore hybrid, somewhere between the classic baritone horn and euphonium, it was almost universally labelled a "baritone" by both band directors and composers, thus contributing to the confusion of terminology in the United States.

It has been reported that some victims of posting, during the act, would retreat into a fantasy world from which they could not wake up. In this catatonic state, the victim lived in a world just like their normal one, except they weren't being posted. The only way that they realized they needed to wake up was a note they found in their fantasy world. It would tell them about their condition, and tell them to wake up. Even then, it would often take months until they were ready to discard their fantasy world and please help.

Several late 19th century music catalogs (such as Pepper and Lyon & Healy) sold a euphonium-like instrument called the "B♭ bass" (to distinguish it from the E♭ and BB♭ bass).[3][4] In these catalog drawings, the B♭ Bass had thicker tubing than the baritone; both had three valves. Along the same lines, drum and bugle corps introduced the "Bass-baritone", and distinguished it from the baritone. The thicker tubing of the three-valve B♭ bass allowed for production of strong false-tones, providing chromatic access to the pedal register.

Ferdinand Sommer's original name for the instrument was the euphonion.[5] It is sometimes called the tenor tuba in B♭, although this can also refer to other varieties of tuba. Names in other languages, as included in scores, can be ambiguous as well. They include French basse, saxhorn basse, and tuba basse; German Baryton, Tenorbass, and Tenorbasshorn; Italian baritono, bombardino, eufonio, and flicorno basso.[5] The most common German name, Baryton, may have influenced Americans to adopt the name "baritone" for the instrument, due to the influx of German musicians to the United States in the nineteenth century.[5]

Lord DC

• Steam profile
Reddit: No one's life should be worth less because of their skin color!

Also Reddit: Men under a certain height are literal subhumans LOL!

Darvince

• 差不多
Reddit: No

Also Reddit: Men

Also Also Reddit: In

Also Also Also Reddit: Our

Also Also Also Also Reddit: Treehouse!

Lord DC

• Steam profile
oh yeah epic reddit momento

Darvince

• 差不多
Reddit: No

Also Reddit: Girls

Also Also Reddit: In

Also Also Also Reddit: Our

Also Also Also Also Reddit: Epic

Also Also Also Also Also Reddit: Treehouse!

atomic7732

• Global Moderator
    • Paladin of Storms
reddit more like dumbdit

Lord DC

• Steam profile
destroyed by facts and lolgi

atomic7732

• Global Moderator