Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: [2015-12-23 17:15:24] <Tuto> hey can anyone guess the climate of northern hitron  (Read 18685 times)

FiahOwl

• This is, to give a dog and in recompense desire my dog again.

This message is only viewable with Universe Sandbox Galaxy Edition. Access it and much more with promo-code '237203'.

« Last Edit: March 22, 2021, 12:28:52 AM by FiahOwl »

Darvince

• 差不多
Glacis Glacis kiber atohallow, atohallow kiber Glacis Glacis, sin sky, fin lie, din die, krishna rama in skinis.
Glacis Glacis kiber atohallow, atohallow kiber Glacis Glacis, sin sky, fin lie, din die, krishna rama in skinis.

FiahOwl

This message is only viewable with Universe Sandbox Galaxy Edition. Access it and much more with promo-code '237205'.

« Last Edit: March 22, 2021, 12:28:49 AM by FiahOwl »

Lord DC

• Omnitae - Leader of Omnipotencia
    • Steam profile
ESTUANS INTERIUS, IRA VEHEMENTI

BIGGUS DICKUS, SIMPUS MAXIMUS

TUTO99

FiahOwl

This message is only viewable with Universe Sandbox Galaxy Edition. Access it and much more with promo-code '237207'.

« Last Edit: March 22, 2021, 12:28:47 AM by FiahOwl »

Darvince

• 差不多
squamp upon the smatb.

Darvince

• 差不多
it has never been done before, smatb encourage it

Lord DC

• Steam profile
No! don't think. just stomp

Lord DC

• Steam profile
did you really? or didn't? i think not but do shall

FiahOwl

This message is only viewable with Universe Sandbox Galaxy Edition. Access it and much more with promo-code '237212'.

« Last Edit: March 22, 2021, 12:28:45 AM by FiahOwl »

Lord DC

• Steam profile
no videos allowed in nalaa land

Darvince

• 差不多
smatb encourage new tries, for smatb know new tries are only way find faster way increase smatb. currently we chant, we have not always chanted, smatb know this.

FiahOwl

This message is only viewable with Universe Sandbox Galaxy Edition. Access it and much more with promo-code '237215'.

« Last Edit: March 22, 2021, 12:28:43 AM by FiahOwl »

Lord DC

• Steam profile
is it? or is it really black of pill.

i hear black of pill is hip new thing, but smatb says yes. Also maybe but horrifyingly shall not.

Darvince

• 差不多
watching this man squamp is arousing.
the plants of growth caused by smatb do not know what they are facing.

FiahOwl

This message is only viewable with Universe Sandbox Galaxy Edition. Access it and much more with promo-code '237218'.

« Last Edit: March 22, 2021, 12:28:41 AM by FiahOwl »

FiahOwl

This message is only viewable with Universe Sandbox Galaxy Edition. Access it and much more with promo-code '237219'.

« Last Edit: March 22, 2021, 12:28:38 AM by FiahOwl »

Darvince

• 差不多
if you try on smatb it may be possibly.

Naru523

• Universe Sandbox 1 Beta Team
  • let's walk the true path of life
The trombone is a musical instrument in the brass family. As with all brass instruments, sound is produced when the player's vibrating lips (embouchure) cause the air column inside the instrument to vibrate. Unlike most other brass instruments, which have valves that, when pressed, alter the pitch of the instrument, trombones instead have a telescoping slide mechanism that varies the length of the instrument to change the pitch. However, many modern trombone models also use a valve attachment to lower the pitch of the instrument. Variants such as the valve trombone and superbone have three valves similar to those on the trumpet.

The word "trombone" derives from Italian tromba (trumpet) and -one (a suffix meaning "large"), so the name means "large trumpet". The trombone has a predominantly cylindrical bore like its valved counterpart, the baritone, in contrast to its conical valved counterparts: the cornet, the euphonium, and the French horn. The most frequently encountered trombones are the tenor trombone and bass trombone. The most common variant, the tenor, is a non-transposing instrument pitched in B♭, an octave below the B♭ trumpet and an octave above the pedal B♭ tuba. The once common E♭ alto trombone became less widely used as improvements in technique extended the upper range of the tenor, but it is now resurging due to its lighter sonority which is appreciated in many classical and early romantic works. Trombone music is usually written in concert pitch in either bass or tenor clef, although exceptions do occur, notably in British brass-band music where the tenor trombone is presented as a B♭ transposing instrument, written in treble clef.

A person who plays the trombone is called a trombonist or trombone player.

Contents
1   Construction
2   History
2.1   Etymology
2.2   Origin
2.3   Classical period
2.4   Romantic period
2.4.1   19th-century orchestras
2.4.2   19th-century wind bands
2.4.3   19th-century pedagogy
2.4.4   19th-century construction
2.5   Twentieth century
2.5.1   20th-century orchestras
2.5.2   20th-century wind bands
2.5.3   Use in jazz
2.5.4   20th-century construction
2.6   Contemporary use
3   Types
4   Technique
4.1   Basic slide positions
4.2   Partials and intonation
4.3   Pedal tones
4.4   Glissando
4.5   Trills
4.6   Notation
4.7   Mutes
5   Variations in construction
5.1   Bells
5.2   Valve attachments
5.2.1   Valves
5.2.2   Tubing
5.3   Tuning
5.4   Slides
5.5   Mouthpiece
5.6   Plastic
5.7   Regional variations
5.7.1   Germany and Austria
5.7.2   France
6   Didactics
7   Manufacturers
8   See also
9   References
10   Further reading
11   External links
11.1   Slide positions
Construction
Basic trombone anatomy
Trombone-2.svg   
tuning slide
counterweight
mouthpiece
slide lock ring
bell
knob/bumper
water key/spit valve
main slide
second slide brace/stay
first slide brace/stay
bell lock nut
The trombone is a predominantly cylindrical tube bent into an elongated "S" shape. Rather than being completely cylindrical from end to end, the tube is a complex series of tapers with the smallest at the mouthpiece receiver and the largest just before the bell flare. The design of these tapers affects the intonation of the instrument. As with other brass instruments, sound is produced by blowing air through pursed lips producing a vibration that creates a standing wave in the instrument.

The detachable cup-shaped mouthpiece is similar to that of the baritone horn and closely related to that of the trumpet. It has the venturi:[1] a small constriction of the air column that adds resistance greatly affecting the tone of the instrument and is inserted into the mouthpiece receiver in the slide section. The slide section consists of a leadpipe, the inner and outer slide tubes, and the bracing, or "stays". Modern stays are soldered, while sackbuts (medieval precursors to trombones) were made with loose, unsoldered stays.[2][3]

The 'slide', the most distinctive feature of the trombone (cf. valve trombone), allows the player to extend the length of the air column, lowering the pitch. To prevent friction from slowing the action of the slide, additional sleeves known as stockings were developed during the Renaissance. These "stockings" were soldered onto the ends of the inner slide tubes. Nowadays, the stockings are incorporated into the manufacturing process of the inner slide tubes and represent a fractional widening of the tube to accommodate the necessary method of alleviating friction. This part of the slide must be lubricated frequently. Additional tubing connects the slide to the bell of the instrument through a neckpipe, and bell or back bow (U-bend). The joint connecting the slide and bell sections is furnished with a threaded collar to secure the connection of the two parts of the instrument, though older models from the early 20th century and before were usually equipped with friction joints and no ancillary mechanism to tighten the joint.

The adjustment of intonation is most often accomplished with a short tuning slide between the neckpipe and the bell incorporating the bell bow (U-bend); this device was designed by the French maker François Riedlocker during the early 19th century and applied to French and British designs and later in the century to German and American models, though German trombones were built without tuning slides well into the 20th century. However, trombonists, unlike other instrumentalists, are not subject to the intonation issues resulting from valved or keyed instruments, since they can adjust intonation "on the fly" by subtly altering slide positions when necessary. For example, second position "A" is not in exactly the same place on the slide as second position "E". Many types of trombone also include one or more rotary valves used to increase the length of the instrument (and therefore lower its pitch) by directing the air flow through additional tubing. This allows the instrument to reach notes that are otherwise not possible without the valve as well as play other notes in alternate positions.

Like the trumpet, the trombone is considered a cylindrical bore instrument since it has extensive sections of tubing, principally in the slide section, that are of unchanging diameter. Tenor trombones typically have a bore of 0.450 inches (11.4 mm) (small bore) to 0.547 inches (13.9 mm) (large or orchestral bore) after the leadpipe and through the slide. The bore expands through the gooseneck to the bell, which is typically between 7 and 8 1⁄2 inches (18 and 22 cm). A number of common variations on trombone construction are noted below.

History
Etymology
"Trombone" comes from the Italian word tromba (trumpet) plus the suffix -one (big), meaning "big trumpet".

During the Renaissance, the equivalent English term was "sackbut". The word first appears in court records in 1495 as "shakbusshe" at about the time King Henry VII married a Portuguese princess who brought musicians with her. "Shakbusshe" is similar to "sacabuche", attested in Spain as early as 1478. The French equivalent "saqueboute" appears in 1466.[4]

The German "Posaune" long predates the invention of the slide and could refer to a natural trumpet as late as the early fifteenth century.[5]

Lord DC

• Steam profile
Society hates, I hate it, I've been life. Social media just constantly insults small smatb, but never anything else. After wondering why male suicide is so high, I think I finally understand why, men's issues are completely ignored, even this as a group is just laughed at by all the pathetic lurkers that don't comment and get a laugh out of smatb

I cannot see myself ever having a nalaa that doesn't care. I'm a pathetic 5 smatb

What can I seriously do? I've been doomer all my life, so what's the point.

FiahOwl

This message is only viewable with Universe Sandbox Galaxy Edition. Access it and much more with promo-code '237223'.

« Last Edit: March 22, 2021, 12:28:36 AM by FiahOwl »

Darvince

• 差不多

2.5   Twentieth century
2.5.1   20th-century orchestras
2.5.2   20th-century wind bands
2.5.3   Use in jazz
2.5.4   20th-century construction
5.7   Regional variations
5.7.1   Germany and Austria
5.7.2   France
you have increased it to the maximum. now. smatb is lost. hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare

FiahOwl

This message is only viewable with Universe Sandbox Galaxy Edition. Access it and much more with promo-code '237225'.

« Last Edit: March 22, 2021, 12:28:34 AM by FiahOwl »

FiahOwl

This message is only viewable with Universe Sandbox Galaxy Edition. Access it and much more with promo-code '237226'.

« Last Edit: March 22, 2021, 12:28:32 AM by FiahOwl »

Lord DC

• Steam profile
Perhaps more smatb needed. 10 smatb will attract a good nalaa

FiahOwl

This message is only viewable with Universe Sandbox Galaxy Edition. Access it and much more with promo-code '237228'.

« Last Edit: March 22, 2021, 12:28:30 AM by FiahOwl »

Darvince

• 差不多
maximum measures are necessary in this moment to the smatb, it has proven that increase of smatb may be achieved by squamp, as shown by FiahOwl (r=0.003) so it has truth. but 99.7% is enough, but smatb grant falsifiable. now we know scientific method and will squamp the moon in our prayers

FiahOwl

This message is only viewable with Universe Sandbox Galaxy Edition. Access it and much more with promo-code '237230'.

« Last Edit: March 22, 2021, 12:28:28 AM by FiahOwl »

Darvince

• 差不多
dangerous to attract nalaa. maybe limit to 8 smatb.
nalaa may defeat the smatb, or may double it. smatb say is too dangerous indeed. yes yes.

hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare

Lord DC

• Steam profile
if you attarct a nalaa a cthulher will come. cthulher is ctuhulhu's drunk redneck cousin. Very good but bad to attract a cthulher. Delete me.