Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: [2015-12-23 17:15:24] <Tuto> hey can anyone guess the climate of northern hitron  (Read 18690 times)

Darvince

• 差不多
(((busy after busy))) Greek words for white and dominance.
you seriously come in here with white dominance and pretend to be an ally? god damn, i thought we had moved past that by now, it's been nearly sixty years and you still come in here like that and say these (((rapacious dolphin))) things such as these. you can't expect a civli conversation when you don't acknowledge my civilization past which traces its ancestry back to ancient rivers of nabors, one river which has blest them all, the Tribo river

FiahOwl

• This is, to give a dog and in recompense desire my dog again.

This message is only viewable with Universe Sandbox Galaxy Edition. Access it and much more with promo-code '237174'.

« Last Edit: March 22, 2021, 12:29:12 AM by FiahOwl »

Darvince

• 差不多
colonization of the moon must begin when moon is 80% smatb, achieving near size of earth. this allows great gravity expansion to begin and lust will bbloom on the young oceans of smatb moon.

why 80%? why not 180%? there is no logic behind this silly statement. moon will never be smatb enough for life. that is the tragedy of the Work.
you do not understand, increase begyond 100% must take place with life on moon, it will diminsh the non-smmatb and repsult in the future increase of beyond the 100%, taking moon to life.

FiahOwl

This message is only viewable with Universe Sandbox Galaxy Edition. Access it and much more with promo-code '237176'.

« Last Edit: March 22, 2021, 12:29:10 AM by FiahOwl »

Lord DC

• Omnitae - Leader of Omnipotencia
    • Steam profile
The "Omni potent ians" are said to be nearby, they moon? they smatb? or incel? I hear they have big cum gun that shoots """"plasma"""" and they use """realtech""" but is nonsense, no sci fi use good. Or is?

This author "lord direct current" really is quite.

signal boosting

if you call them they will come, and come they will, and come they shall, but they will come to ass. "are you the pavala?" but you must. your destiny arrives. Coalesce them, and make the most ambitious crossover. Marvel is piss.

FiahOwl

This message is only viewable with Universe Sandbox Galaxy Edition. Access it and much more with promo-code '237178'.

« Last Edit: March 22, 2021, 12:29:08 AM by FiahOwl »

Darvince

• 差不多
this is my last psot for tonight, do not count. or your smatb hare krishna is destruction. you will reduce the moon.

FiahOwl

This message is only viewable with Universe Sandbox Galaxy Edition. Access it and much more with promo-code '237180'.

« Last Edit: March 22, 2021, 12:29:06 AM by FiahOwl »

Darvince

• 差不多
the moon is reducing

Darvince

• 差不多
you are going to destroy our work

Lord DC

• Steam profile
I think but don't, moon is kill? Reduction moon surgery but i don't. Purposefully use the plasma cum on the moon to icnrease total smatb but this will make the incels ?mad?

Darvince

• 差不多
i hope you understand why this is bad

FiahOwl

This message is only viewable with Universe Sandbox Galaxy Edition. Access it and much more with promo-code '237185'.

« Last Edit: March 22, 2021, 12:29:04 AM by FiahOwl »

Lord DC

• Steam profile
BUY SMATB MOON BEFORE KILL

FiahOwl

This message is only viewable with Universe Sandbox Galaxy Edition. Access it and much more with promo-code '237187'.

« Last Edit: March 22, 2021, 12:29:02 AM by FiahOwl »

Lord DC

• Steam profile
YES DO NOW BEFORE REDUCTION MOON DEATH IN SPACE OMNI PTOE

Darvince

• 差不多
smatb is color white, though??? i dont understand what is to care after care. i don't think there is anything wrong with the color white.
tuto have different expectations of universe after universe, you must alter your talk for tuto, for his neutrality may have possiible of overpowering smatb otherwise.

Naru523

• Universe Sandbox 1 Beta Team
  • let's walk the true path of life
The cornet (/ˈkɔːrnɪt/,[1] US: /kɔːrˈnɛt/) is a brass instrument similar to the trumpet but distinguished from it by its conical bore, more compact shape, and mellower tone quality. The most common cornet is a transposing instrument in B♭, though there is also a soprano cornet in E♭ and cornets in A and C. All are unrelated to the Renaissance and early Baroque cornett.

Contents
1   History
2   Relationship to trumpet
2.1   Echo cornet
3   Playing technique
4   Ensembles with cornets
4.1   Brass band
4.2   Concert band
4.3   Fanfare orkest
4.4   Jazz ensemble
4.5   Symphony orchestra
5   See also
6   References
7   External links
History
The cornet derived from the posthorn, by applying rotary valves to it in the 1820s in France.[2] However by the 1830s, Parisian makers were using piston valves.[3] Cornets first appeared as separate instrumental parts in 19th-century French compositions.[4]

This instrument could not have been developed without the improvement of piston valves by Silesian horn player Friedrich Blühmel and Heinrich Stölzel in the early 19th century. These two instrument makers almost simultaneously invented valves, though it is likely that Blühmel (or Blümel) was the inventor, and Stölzel who developed a practical instrument.[5] They jointly applied for a patent and were granted this for a period of ten years. Later, and most importantly, François Périnet received a patent in 1838 for an improved valve which is the basis of all modern brass instrument piston valves.[6] The first notable virtuoso player was Jean-Baptiste Arban, who studied the cornet extensively and published La grande méthode complète de cornet à piston et de saxhorn, commonly referred to as the Arban method, in 1864.[7] Up until the early 20th century, the trumpet and cornet co-existed in musical ensembles. Symphonic repertoire often involves separate parts for trumpet and cornet. As several instrument builders made improvements to both instruments, they started to look and sound more alike. The modern-day cornet is used in brass bands, concert bands, and in specific orchestral repertoire that requires a more mellow sound.[8]

The name cornet derives from corne, meaning horn, itself from Latin 'cornu'. While not musically related, instruments of the Zink family (which includes serpents) are named "cornetto" or "cornett" in modern English to distinguish them from the valved cornet described here. The 11th edition of the Encyclopædia Britannica referred to serpents as "old wooden cornets".[9] The Roman/Etruscan cornu (or simply "horn") is the lingual ancestor of these. It is a predecessor of the post horn from which the cornet evolved, and was used like a bugle to signal orders on the battlefield.[8]

Relationship to trumpet
The cornet was invented by adding valves to the post horn around 1828.[2] The valves allowed for melodic playing throughout the register of the cornet. Trumpets were slower to adopt the new valve technology, so for the next 100 years or more, composers often wrote separate parts for trumpet and cornet. The trumpet would play fanfare-like passages, while the cornet played more melodic passages. The modern trumpet has valves that allow it to play the same notes and fingerings as the cornet.[10]

Cornets and trumpets made in a given key (usually the key of B♭) play at the same pitch, and the technique for playing the instruments is nearly identical. However, cornets and trumpets are not entirely interchangeable, as they differ in timbre. Also available, but usually seen only in the brass band, is an E♭ soprano model, pitched a fourth above the standard B♭.

Unlike the trumpet, which has a cylindrical bore up to the bell section, the tubing of the cornet has a mostly conical bore, starting very narrow at the mouthpiece and gradually widening towards the bell. Cornets following the 1913 patent of E.A. Couturier can have a continuously conical bore. The conical bore of the cornet is primarily responsible for its characteristic warm, mellow tone, which can be distinguished from the more penetrating sound of the trumpet. The conical bore of the cornet also makes it more agile than the trumpet when playing fast passages, but correct pitching is often less assured.[8] The cornet is often preferred for young beginners as it is easier to hold, with its centre of gravity much closer to the player.

The cornet mouthpiece has a shorter and narrower shank than that of a trumpet so it can fit the cornet's smaller mouthpiece receiver. The cup size is often deeper than that of a trumpet mouthpiece.[9]

Short model traditional cornet, also known as a shepherd's crook–shaped model (Webster's Dictionary 1911)
One variety is the short model traditional cornet, also known as a "Shepherd's Crook" shaped model. These are most often large–bore instruments with a rich mellow sound. There is also a long-model or "American-wrap" cornet, often with a smaller bore and a brighter sound, which is produced in a variety of different tubing wraps and is closer to a trumpet in appearance. The Shepherd's Crook model is preferred by cornet traditionalists. The long-model cornet is generally used in concert bands in the United States, but has found little following in British-style brass and concert bands.[11][12] A third and relatively rare variety—distinct from the long-model or "American-wrap" cornet—is the "long cornet", which was produced in the mid-20th Century by C.G. Conn and F.E. Olds and visually is nearly indistinguishable from a trumpet except that it has a receiver fashioned to accept cornet mouthpieces.[13][14]

Lord DC

• Steam profile
smatb is color white, though??? i dont understand what is to care after care. i don't think there is anything wrong with the color white.
tuto have different expectations of universe after universe, you must alter your talk for tuto, for his neutrality may have possiible of overpowering smatb otherwise.

Wrong. Smatb is colorless and smells like bleach

Darvince

• 差不多
The Bekhterev Review of Psychiatry and Medical Psychology (Russian: Обозрение психиатрии и медицинской психологии им. В.М.Бехтерева) is a Russian peer-reviewed medical journal containing original research, systematic reviews, etc. relating to the areas of psychiatry, medical psychology and psychotherapy.
Contents

1 History
    2 See also
    3 References
    4 External links

History

In 1896 Vladimir Bekhterev, the great Russian neuropathologist, created a new Russian journal under the title Overview of Psychiatry and Medical Psychology (Russian: Обозрение психиатрии и медицинской психологии). It was named after him in 1927. But after he had died, the journal ceased publication. In 1990, the USSR State Committee for Publishing made a resolution to reestablish the journal. Later on, the Higher Attestation Commission of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation included the Bekhterev Review of Psychiatry and Medical Psychology in the list of leading journals and publications.[1] Many issues are now available online through the website of Media Medica (consilium-medicum.com), the full-length papers being provided with summaries in both Russian and English.

The current editor-in-chief is Yury Popov, but submitted articles are arranged in three sections with particular editors according to the subject-matter of a material:

“Medical psychology,” ed. by Ludvig Wasserman;
    “Psychiatry,” ed. by Alexander Kotsubinsky;
    “Psychotherapy and prevention”, ed. by Boris Karvasarsky (ru), chief psychotherapist of the Ministry of Health and Social Development of the Russian Federation

The chairman of the editorial board is Nikolay G. Neznanov, Director of the Bekhterev Research Institute and President of the World Association for Dynamic Psychiatry (WADP).[2][3] The coordinating editor is Victor Makarov, one of the former Presidents of the European Association for Psychotherapy.[4][5] The journal publishes articles in the following categories:

Problem-solving articles
    Research reviews
    Investigations
    Guidelines for the practitioner
    Talking shop
    Psychiatric newspaper

FiahOwl

This message is only viewable with Universe Sandbox Galaxy Edition. Access it and much more with promo-code '237193'.

« Last Edit: March 22, 2021, 12:29:00 AM by FiahOwl »

Darvince

• 差不多

Wrong. Smatb is colorless and smells like bleach
bleach is white,, i have ((seen)) smatb and bleach with my own eyes, they both appear to white to me, you cannot tell other things here.

FiahOwl

This message is only viewable with Universe Sandbox Galaxy Edition. Access it and much more with promo-code '237195'.

« Last Edit: March 22, 2021, 12:28:58 AM by FiahOwl »

Darvince

• 差不多
such is the curse of smatb. our Work is the most important thing. but the problem is. they do not value it. they make it become shallow. they torment it. and the Work is hurt.
neutral manner grows void, it must be repelled or else it hurt smatb. destroy tuto with chant.

Lord DC

• Steam profile
Life is just about getting a girl. Sure, it’s really nice to have one, but tryt to just focus on it. I was very insecure about my size until I found someone I loved, and she loved me back. She  care about my size at all. We started off as friends that worked together, that slowly turned into us becoming friends. I took a shot with her but was actually rejected. Eventually, we were so close with each other that she almost immediately agreed. We didn’t have sex.

Moral of the story/TL:DR: try to find someone that likes you for who you are, not what you have.

wrong. how stupid be bluepill? try using brain before contradict self. IDIOT

FiahOwl

This message is only viewable with Universe Sandbox Galaxy Edition. Access it and much more with promo-code '237198'.

« Last Edit: March 22, 2021, 12:28:56 AM by FiahOwl »

Darvince

• 差不多
who has been here to Glacis?

FiahOwl

This message is only viewable with Universe Sandbox Galaxy Edition. Access it and much more with promo-code '237200'.

« Last Edit: March 22, 2021, 12:28:54 AM by FiahOwl »

Darvince

• 差不多
tuto chant:
Glacis Glacis kiber atohallow, atohallow kiber Glacis Glacis, sin sky, fin lie, din die, krishna rama in skinis.

Lord DC

• Steam profile
TUTO TUTO HAY LOOK BIG TIT GIRL COME IN NOW ASS DICKS GAY BIG DICKS

TUTO IS NOT THE WISE BUT IS A FOOL SENT BY THE GREAT """"OM KNEE TIE""" KILL IMMDEITALTY?!!!

NO DONT