Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: [2015-12-23 17:15:24] <Tuto> hey can anyone guess the climate of northern hitron  (Read 18688 times)

Darvince

• 差不多
«ah bu tperhaps you did not read into the truth of the (((post))). the (In CELL) is in fact mitochondria and i am explaining that the powerhouse is a nuclear in my ass» powerhouse my ass immediatel,y im so out of it im going to dunk my entire face in smatb

Lord DC

• Omnitae - Leader of Omnipotencia
    • Steam profile
but in reality does the fish vore not? i think it might (((evolve me))) but i personally do. perhaps the inkel knows the sheep fish.
YOU NEED A FUCKING BATHE IN SMATB YOU CANNOT SEE OUTSIDE OF INCEL, YOU ARE BLIND AS BAT. now calm down before grandmother sees us

i forget who you replying to. but i implore you. smatb is everything yes. but grandmother cannot see lack of smatb. grandmother only detect False smatb. so as long as lord dc shouts his (((incense after incense))) at us, if it not containing False smatb, it ok.
\

this is perhaps the truth of this non matter

Darvince

• 差不多
i forget who you replying to. but i implore you. smatb is everything yes. but grandmother cannot see lack of smatb. grandmother only detect False smatb. so as long as lord dc shouts his (((incense after incense))) at us, if it not containing False smatb, it ok.
False smatb, i never have considered this before in my life, what horror hath we wrought on our civilization now

FiahOwl

• This is, to give a dog and in recompense desire my dog again.

This message is only viewable with Universe Sandbox Galaxy Edition. Access it and much more with promo-code '237146'.

« Last Edit: March 22, 2021, 12:29:36 AM by FiahOwl »

Lord DC

• Steam profile
False smatb, i never have considered this before in my life, what horror hath we wrought on our civilization now

I personally do indeed rthink smatb might end the civlization but give life to new inkels in the lands of (((moon)))

Darvince

• 差不多
fuck your language, smatb-head. you talk so much of smatb. but i cannot escape it. any language i create, unless saphir-worf hipottamus is true, smatb will eventually be introduced. and smatb will take over. language will lose all declensions, all grammatical tenses, language will become just smatb. smatb smatb smatb.
send your wise, send your tuto99. he have not smatb, but alternative neutral wisdom.

FiahOwl

This message is only viewable with Universe Sandbox Galaxy Edition. Access it and much more with promo-code '237149'.

« Last Edit: March 22, 2021, 12:29:34 AM by FiahOwl »

FiahOwl

This message is only viewable with Universe Sandbox Galaxy Edition. Access it and much more with promo-code '237150'.

« Last Edit: March 22, 2021, 12:29:32 AM by FiahOwl »

FiahOwl

This message is only viewable with Universe Sandbox Galaxy Edition. Access it and much more with promo-code '237151'.

« Last Edit: March 22, 2021, 12:29:30 AM by FiahOwl »

Darvince

• 差不多

I personally do indeed rthink smatb might end the civlization but give life to new inkels in the lands of (((moon)))
what heresy is this about moon, it takes so much work to produce even one ounce of moon, and you propose that we introduce and propose and introduce life giving new beings of inkel on MOON!?! you are absolutely nuts, sir, and you cannot be trusted with moon for smatb, smatb know moon is expesnive

Lord DC

• Steam profile
Fiah indeed moon is made of smatb this is the truh the """in celss" have beebn trying to purvey but the (((thot police))) have been supressing it to stop us from gaining our true powers as wielders of the most smatb in the universe.

This can be rectified by spacex and musky fox

FiahOwl

This message is only viewable with Universe Sandbox Galaxy Edition. Access it and much more with promo-code '237154'.

« Last Edit: March 22, 2021, 12:29:28 AM by FiahOwl »

Darvince

• 差不多
his alternative wisdom,, has it been double-blind study? R=0.05? is it correct? i think not. falsifiable  it is not. smatb is the truth. smatb has thousands of yeraas o f wisdom behind it. smatb.
he is too intricate to understand R=0.06, wisdom, falsifliable, popper, this and that, smatb does not need all this. neutrality does nto need all this. smatb demands proper study, and rpoerper study has been shown not to indclude R=0.07, but instead knowing of all region.s and then it's simple to learn new things from reality.

Darvince

• 差不多
it is not horror. false smatb is just (((manufactured by rascal apes))) and is ok in small quantitatives. but when rascal apes begin eating false smatb in great quantity it causes to forgetting 10th grandfather.
hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare. chant this and you will grow moon

Lord DC

• Steam profile

what heresy is this about moon, it takes so much work to produce even one ounce of moon, and you propose that we introduce and propose and introduce life giving new beings of inkel on MOON!?! you are absolutely nuts, sir, and you cannot be trusted with moon for smatb, smatb know moon is expesnive

i agree with my fourth cousin twelfth removed. moon is made of smatb, i heard. moon  expands (((inch after inch))) with constant smatb meditation by special monks like,meee, and doctor vince. if we give moon to incel. it all for nothing. we lose the Work. the Work must continue. smatb moon.

In cel will continue expansion of smatb Moon, for they have no life to breathe and thus will not stop, ever, manufacture smatb inch by foot by year

FiahOwl

This message is only viewable with Universe Sandbox Galaxy Edition. Access it and much more with promo-code '237158'.

« Last Edit: March 22, 2021, 12:29:26 AM by FiahOwl »

FiahOwl

This message is only viewable with Universe Sandbox Galaxy Edition. Access it and much more with promo-code '237159'.

« Last Edit: March 22, 2021, 12:29:24 AM by FiahOwl »

Lord DC

• Steam profile
i have been summon to see (((10 grandfather()))

do you have? if do remember to believe. If don't, die

FiahOwl

This message is only viewable with Universe Sandbox Galaxy Edition. Access it and much more with promo-code '237161'.

« Last Edit: March 22, 2021, 12:29:22 AM by FiahOwl »

Darvince

• 差不多

i agree with my fourth cousin twelfth removed. moon is made of smatb, i heard. moon  expands (((inch after inch))) with constant smatb meditation by special monks like,meee, and doctor vince. if we give moon to incel. it all for nothing. we lose the Work. the Work must continue. smatb moon.

In cel will continue expansion of smatb Moon, for they have no life to breathe and thus will not stop, ever, manufacture smatb inch by foot by year
haha quote grow

Naru523

• Universe Sandbox 1 Beta Team
  • let's walk the true path of life
The flugelhorn (/ˈfluːɡəlhɔːrn/—also spelled fluegelhorn, flugel horn, or Flügelhorn—from German meaning wing horn or flank horn, German pronunciation: [ˈflyːɡl̩hɔʁn]) is a brass instrument that is usually pitched in B♭ but occasionally found in C.[1] It resembles a trumpet, and the tube has the same length but a wider, conical bore.[2] A type of valved bugle,[1] the flugelhorn was developed in Germany from a traditional English valveless bugle, with the first version sold by Heinrich Stölzel in Berlin in 1828.[3] The valved bugle provided Adolphe Sax (creator of the saxophone family) with the inspiration for his B♭ soprano (contralto) saxhorns, on which the modern-day flugelhorn is modeled.[4][5]

Contents
1   Etymology
2   Structure and variants
3   Timbre
4   Use and performances
5   Notable players
6   Footnotes
7   References
8   External links
Etymology
The German word Flügel translates into English as wing[6] or flank. In early 18th century Germany, a ducal hunt leader known as a Flügelmeister blew the Flügelhorn, a large semicircular brass or silver valveless forerunner of the modern-day flugelhorn to direct the wings of the hunt (military use dates from the Seven Years' War, where this valveless instrument was employed as a predecessor of the bugle).[4]

Structure and variants

A rotary valve flugelhorn
The flugelhorn is built in the same B♭ pitch as many trumpets and cornets. It usually has three piston valves and employs the same fingering system as other brass instruments, but four-piston valve and rotary valve variants also exist. It can thus be played without too much trouble by trumpet and cornet players, though some adaptation to their playing style may be needed. It is usually played with a more deeply conical mouthpiece than either trumpets or cornets (though not as conical as a French horn mouthpiece). The shank of the flugelhorn mouthpiece is similar in size to a cornet mouthpiece shank, and standard tapered flugelhorns are interchangeable with cornets.[citation needed]

Some modern flugelhorns feature a fourth valve that lowers the pitch a perfect fourth (similar to the fourth valve on some euphoniums, tubas, and piccolo trumpets, or the trigger on trombones). This adds a useful low range that, coupled with the flugelhorn's dark sound, extends the instrument's abilities. More often, however, players use the fourth valve in place of the first and third valve combination, which is somewhat sharp (compensated for on trumpets and cornets and some three-valve flugelhorns by an easily movable slide for the first or third valve).

A pair of bass flugelhorns in C, called fiscorns, are played in the Catalan cobla bands which provide music for sardana dancers.

Timbre
The tone is fatter and usually regarded as more mellow and dark than the trumpet or cornet. The sound of the flugelhorn has been described as halfway between a trumpet and a French horn, whereas the cornet's sound is halfway between a trumpet and a flugelhorn.[7] The flugelhorn is as agile as the cornet but more difficult to control in the high register (from approximately written G5), where in general it slots or locks onto notes less easily. It is not generally used for aggressive or bright displays as trumpets and cornets often are, but tends more towards a softer and more reflective role.

Use and performances
The flugelhorn is a standard member of the British-style brass band, and it is also used frequently in jazz. It also appears occasionally in orchestral and concert band music. Famous orchestral works with flugelhorn include Igor Stravinsky's Threni,[8] Ralph Vaughan Williams's Ninth Symphony,[9] and Michael Tippett's third symphony.[10] The flugelhorn is sometimes substituted for the post horn in Mahler's Third Symphony,[11] and for the soprano Roman buccine in Ottorino Respighi's Pines of Rome. In HK Gruber's trumpet concerto Busking (2007) the soloist is directed to play a flugelhorn in the slow middle movement.[12] The flugelhorn figured prominently in many of Burt Bacharach's 1960s pop song arrangements. It is featured in a solo role in Bert Kaempfert's 1962 recording of "That Happy Feeling". Flugelhorns have occasionally been used as the alto or low soprano voice in a drum and bugle corps.

Another use of the flugelhorn is found in the Dutch and Belgian "Fanfareorkesten" or fanfare orchestras. In these orchestras the flugelhorns, often between 10 and 20 in number, have a significant role, forming the base of the orchestra. They are pitched in B♭, with sporadically an E♭ soloist. Due to poor intonation these E♭ flugelhorns are mostly replaced by the E♭ trumpet or cornet.

FiahOwl

This message is only viewable with Universe Sandbox Galaxy Edition. Access it and much more with promo-code '237164'.

« Last Edit: March 22, 2021, 12:29:20 AM by FiahOwl »

tuto99

• Baba Booey
In geology, felsic is an adjective describing igneous rocks that are relatively rich in elements that form feldspar and quartz.[1] It is contrasted with mafic rocks, which are relatively richer in magnesium and iron. Felsic refers to silicate minerals, magma, and rocks which are enriched in the lighter elements such as silicon, oxygen, aluminium, sodium, and potassium. Felsic magma or lava is higher in viscosity than mafic magma/lava.

Felsic rocks are usually light in color and have specific gravities less than 3. The most common felsic rock is granite. Common felsic minerals include quartz, muscovite, orthoclase, and the sodium-rich plagioclase feldspars (albite-rich).

Contents
1   Terminology
2   Classification of felsic rocks
3   See also
4   Notes
5   References
Terminology
In modern usage, the term acid rock, although sometimes used as a synonym, normally now refers specifically to a high-silica-content (greater than 63% SiO2 by weight) volcanic rock, such as rhyolite. Older, broader usage is now considered archaic.[citation needed] That usage, with the contrasting term "basic rock", was based on an incorrect idea, dating from the 19th century, that "silicic acid" was the chief form of silicon occurring in rocks.

The term "felsic" combines the words "feldspar" and "silica". The similarity of the resulting term felsic to the German felsig, "rocky" (from Fels, "rock"), is purely[citation needed] accidental. Feldspar is linked to German. It is a borrowing of Feldspat. The link is therefore to German Feld, meaning "field".[2]

Classification of felsic rocks

A felsic volcanic lithic fragment, as seen in a petrographic microscope. Scale box is in millimeters.
In order for a rock to be classified as felsic, it generally needs to contain more than 75% felsic minerals; namely quartz, orthoclase and plagioclase. Rocks with greater than 90% felsic minerals can also be called leucocratic,[3] from the Greek words for white and dominance.

Felsite is a petrologic field term used to refer to very fine-grained or aphanitic, light-colored volcanic rocks which might be later reclassified after a more detailed microscopic or chemical analysis.

In some cases, felsic volcanic rocks may contain phenocrysts of mafic minerals, usually hornblende, pyroxene or a feldspar mineral, and may need to be named after their phenocryst mineral, such as 'hornblende-bearing felsite'.

The chemical name of a felsic rock is given according to the TAS classification of Le Maitre (1975). However, this only applies to volcanic rocks. If the rock is analyzed and found to be felsic but is metamorphic and has no definite volcanic protolith, it may be sufficient to simply call it a 'felsic schist'. There are examples known of highly sheared granites which can be mistaken for rhyolites.

For phaneritic felsic rocks, the QAPF diagram should be used, and a name given according to the granite nomenclature. Often the species of mafic minerals is included in the name, for instance, hornblende-bearing granite, pyroxene tonalite or augite megacrystic monzonite, because the term "granite" already assumes content with

Darvince

• 差不多

if incel really wish to join in making smatb moon bigger, then...

'welcome'. you are a monk now. please engage in (chastity via chanting). chant all the time. let women and men alike know that you are monk. too busy for sexualness. too busy pursuing noble goal of expanding smatb moon. too focused on the Work
smatb Moon will grow and become sencond planet, then lifeful Incel will gjoin in on grow moon. it has been set my by smatb. the hac will approve of this, pavala must become all planets.

Lord DC

• Steam profile

if incel really wish to join in making smatb moon bigger, then...

'welcome'. you are a monk now. please engage in (chastity via chanting). chant all the time. let women and men alike know that you are monk. too busy for sexualness. too busy pursuing noble goal of expanding smatb moon. too focused on the Work
smatb Moon will grow and become sencond planet, then lifeful Incel will gjoin in on grow moon. it has been set my by smatb. the hac will approve of this, pavala must become all planets.

"I'm just gonna hang myself and leave it at that."

work is beguin on chanting incel on moon smatb, but the nalaa still approaches. I hear the calling of (((10 gran pa))) but i don't believe. Nalaa is kill, long ago, by ancient scribe ( dar vence)), but is true? if true

Darvince

• 差不多
colonization of the moon must begin when moon is 80% smatb, achieving near size of earth. this allows great gravity expansion to begin and lust will bbloom on the young oceans of smatb moon.

FiahOwl

This message is only viewable with Universe Sandbox Galaxy Edition. Access it and much more with promo-code '237169'.

« Last Edit: March 22, 2021, 12:29:18 AM by FiahOwl »

FiahOwl

This message is only viewable with Universe Sandbox Galaxy Edition. Access it and much more with promo-code '237170'.

« Last Edit: March 22, 2021, 12:29:16 AM by FiahOwl »

Lord DC

• Steam profile
The "Omni potent ians" are said to be nearby, they moon? they smatb? or incel? I hear they have big cum gun that shoots """"plasma"""" and they use """realtech""" but is nonsense, no sci fi use good. Or is?

This author "lord direct current" really is quite.

FiahOwl

This message is only viewable with Universe Sandbox Galaxy Edition. Access it and much more with promo-code '237172'.

« Last Edit: March 22, 2021, 12:29:14 AM by FiahOwl »