Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Emoticon Thread  (Read 2781 times)

FiahOwl

• This is, to give a dog and in recompense desire my dog again.
Emoticon Thread
« on: January 22, 2012, 09:26:20 PM »

This message is only viewable with Universe Sandbox Galaxy Edition. Access it and much more with promo-code '54784'.

« Last Edit: March 22, 2021, 01:06:54 AM by FiahOwl »

FiahOwl

Re: Emoticon Thread
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2012, 09:28:02 PM »

This message is only viewable with Universe Sandbox Galaxy Edition. Access it and much more with promo-code '54785'.

« Last Edit: March 22, 2021, 01:06:51 AM by FiahOwl »

Darvince

• 差不多
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2012, 09:29:03 PM »

LEVEL DATABASE
GAMES
FORUMS & COMMUNITY
BLOGS & GUIDES
VIDEO ARCHIVE
COMPETITIONS
SEARCH:

Darvince
My Levels (10)
Account/Profile Settings
Private Messages (5)
Stop Hiding | Logout
Online Members (2)
[24m]
snipereborn
[1h,5m]
Thomas
Current Interguild Time:
Sun Jan 22 2012 11:27 pm
Member Chat Box  [click here to enlarge]

Recent Posts and Comments

Neopets Mafia - Day 2
Vote Counts:
2.1, 2.2.
« Forum Index < The Mafia Game
«Previous | 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 | Next»
Yuggy   [?] Karma: 0 | Vote:  | Quote - Link - Read LaterSunday, January 22 2012, 4:47 am EST
I am a wise goat

pm | email
Kooler, you don't post for ages and then you instantly bandwagon everywhere, you always need reasons, just agreeing with the person above is not good enough. First you vote Shavey in your first post, your reason being that he hasn't posted his reasons recently. For a start he has probably been sleeping, and he has posted a lot more than you, and he has shared reasons yesterday for him. You just seen to be trying to cover up the fact that the only reason is because other people have voted Shavey, by giving a bad reason. You haven't properly explained anything you did, only with half thought out reasons and all things of them already said. You then, as soon as Shavey tells you that Silver seems suspicious, vote her with no reasoning. No need to explain is not a reason!
FoS: Kooler
You seem very scummy, but I want to see how you react to Shavey's vote before I vote you.

FoS: Silver
I really don't buy all this busy nonsense, when, as Thomas said, you have time to post in all these other topics.
Isa   [?] Karma: 0 | Vote:  | Quote - Link - Read LaterSunday, January 22 2012, 6:19 am EST
No. I'm an octopus.

pm | email
I'm getting annoyed with Silver, but I think that Kooler is town for now.

I'll put some weight behind my words.
Unvote: Shavey Dave
Vote: Silver

I don't think I need to say this, Silver, but in this game, excuses for not posting content isn't going to cut it. Mafia requires serious devotion. 
jellsprout   [?] Karma: 0 | Vote:  | Quote - Link - Read LaterSunday, January 22 2012, 8:37 am EST
Lord of Sprout Tower

pm | email
FoS: Silver
At my count Silver is now at L-2. I don't want to risk lynching her yet because of a miscount or her having that role that will get you lynched at L-1. But I want you to know that you are currently at the top of my To Lynch List.

You have been avoiding contribution to the game. I don't think you've made a single substantial post this entire game. All you seem to be doing is saying how you obviously aren't Mafia because you were Mafia previous games or how mean Thomas is. Editing your post doesn't help your case any more.

Spoiler:

Shavey Dave   [?] Karma: 0 | Vote:  | Quote - Link - Read LaterSunday, January 22 2012, 8:49 am EST
Panda found a way

pm | email
Hmm... I do think my vote is actually better as it was, on Silver. Unvote, Vote: Silver. ATM you are at the very peak of my to lynch list. Kooler, this does not mean I have forgotten you. All you have done is bandwagoning. Luckily for you I do not think your really mafia. I have decided now to place my vote on Silver but -FoS: Kooler- I am keeping both of my eyes on you and using my friend for extra ones. That's four eyes you have on you from me. Contribute to the game do not just bandwagon.

Silver. You have quite a few votes now. I highly suggest that you post.

soccerboy13542   [?] Karma: 0 | Vote:  | Quote - Link - Read LaterSunday, January 22 2012, 11:45 am EST
~*~Soccer~*~

pm | email
Shavey... how can you yell at Kooler for bandwagoning and then put Silver at L-1?

that makes no sense whatsoever.

Vote: Shavey
Shavey Dave   [?] Karma: 0 | Vote:  | Quote - Link - Read LaterSunday, January 22 2012, 1:34 pm EST
Panda found a way

pm | email
I decided my vote was better on Silver seeing as looking back again on Koolers actions I think he is town. I already had Silver voted in the first place before I voted Silver so I just changed my mind and put Silver back as my vote and just have Kooler FoS'd.

Thomas   [?] Karma: 0 | Vote:  | Quote - Link - Read LaterSunday, January 22 2012, 4:37 pm EST

pm | email
Currently Online   
Shavey Dave said:
looking back again on Koolers actions I think he is town.
Explain exactly what posts made you think this. Shaveyscum could just be following Isascum so explain this now.

Silver   [?] Karma: 0 | Vote:  | Quote - Link - Read LaterSunday, January 22 2012, 4:58 pm EST
ERROR 404

pm | email
Shavey Dave said:
I already had Silver voted in the first place before I voted Silver so I just changed my mind and put Silver back as my vote

Wait a minute, you had me voted before you voted me then put me back as your vote? 0_0

In all seriousness though, OK so I may have over-exaggerated my "busy schedule" a little. And I guess I paid the price for it. Oh well. That's you get for that, I guess... but I'm wondering if anyone finds Thomas a bit suspicious with all his over-exaggerating as well? Kooler and Shavey are pretty suspicious as well, I'd say Soccer is too a little - HEY THOMAS, where's that "Soccerboy theory" of yours? Are you still pulling a Bmwsu and keeping it a secret?

But I guess my contributions don't matter anymore because I'm gonna get lynched. But I WILL say right now, I'm town. I'm being serious, I'm town, not mafia. Town. I guess I could share my role too, because it's somewhat town-aligned. But I guess none of this matters, seeing as I'm going to be lynched.

Hmm, maybe I should take a break from mafia games and not join the next one while I'm at it...

...on toast
Spoiler:

Dando   [?] Karma: 0 | Vote:  | Quote - Link - Read LaterSunday, January 22 2012, 5:09 pm EST

pm | email
Vote Count

Votes:

5 - Silver (Thomas, Harumbai, Kooler, Isa, Shavey Dave) [L-1]
2 - Shavey Dave (Yaya, soccerboy)
1 - Thomas (Silver)
1 - Yuggy (jellsprout)

2 - Not Voting (Yuggy, snipereborn)

FoS:

3 - Silver (Kooler, Yuggy, jellsprout)
2 - Kooler (Yuggy, Shavey Dave)
1 - Thomas (Kooler)

With 11 alive, it takes 6 votes to lynch.
Deadline for the day phase: January 26, 2012, 11:59PM Interguild Time.
Thomas   [?] Karma: 0 | Vote:  | Quote - Link - Read LaterSunday, January 22 2012, 5:12 pm EST

pm | email
Currently Online   
Mod: Shavey Dave is not voting for Silver at this time.

Thomas   [?] Karma: 0 | Vote:  | Quote - Link - Read LaterSunday, January 22 2012, 5:13 pm EST

pm | email
Currently Online   
Actually nevermind that he actually is.

Thomas   [?] Karma: 0 | Vote:  | Quote - Link - Read LaterSunday, January 22 2012, 5:16 pm EST

pm | email
Currently Online   
Okay Silver you can claim. If you are a PR then it's better to have you killed at night than waste another lynch on a pro-town player.

Harumbai   [?] Karma: 0 | Vote:  | Quote - Link - Read LaterSunday, January 22 2012, 5:26 pm EST
[|]-Irrelevance-[|]

pm | email
Silver don't just give up now. We don't want to lose a town member just because they can't stick up for themselves. The only reason you are being voted is because you never actually post about who you think is suspicious yourself. All you have to do is call someone else out on why they are more suspicious than you (and trust me there are a few of those) and we will back down about you not playing. I don't really want to see you lynched anyway so Unvote. It really doesn't help that you are so easily intimidated by the votes as this is when you most need to post.

Check out "Funx" on Lucybai.

Silver   [?] Karma: 0 | Vote:  | Quote - Link - Read LaterSunday, January 22 2012, 5:27 pm EST
ERROR 404

pm | email
PR? Pro-town? Elaborate please.

Also, my role-
Spoiler:

[Ninja'd by Harumbai, I'll reply seperately]

...on toast
Spoiler:

Thomas   [?] Karma: 0 | Vote:  | Quote - Link - Read LaterSunday, January 22 2012, 5:30 pm EST

pm | email
Currently Online   
Unvote, Vote: Yuggy

You cannot quote your role PM or any other PM from the mod, no.

Okay so did anybody target you on night 1? You may not want to say what they did in case it was a cop or something.

Silver   [?] Karma: 0 | Vote:  | Quote - Link - Read LaterSunday, January 22 2012, 5:40 pm EST
ERROR 404

pm | email
@Thomas: No-one targeted me on Night 1.

Harumbai said:
Silver don't just give up now. We don't want to lose a town member just because they can't stick up for themselves. The only reason you are being voted is because you never actually post about who you think is suspicious yourself. All you have to do is call someone else out on why they are more suspicious than you (and trust me there are a few of those) and we will back down about you not playing. I don't really want to see you lynched anyway so Unvote. It really doesn't help that you are so easily intimidated by the votes as this is when you most need to post.

It's kind of hard because everyone seems suspicious for nearly the same reasons and I'm afraid if I post my reasons they'll just look copy-pasted and people will accuse me of bandwagoning D:

But I guess I will post my suspicions anyway...

Kooler - appears to be bandwagoning
Shavey - same as above, also with confusing/weird reasons and/or sentences (see the x3 vote thing above)
Thomas - this is a bit behind now, but appeared to be trying to single me out for not posting when Kooler was just as inactive (and I guess a few others as well?)
Soccer - appears to just be "cruising"

...on toast
Spoiler:

Silver   [?] Karma: 0 | Vote:  | Quote - Link - Read LaterSunday, January 22 2012, 5:40 pm EST
ERROR 404

pm | email
Oh, I should mention those suspicions were a little spur-of-moment. Not all of them though.

...on toast
Spoiler:

Harumbai   [?] Karma: 0 | Vote:  | Quote - Link - Read LaterSunday, January 22 2012, 5:41 pm EST
[|]-Irrelevance-[|]

pm | email
Now as for my vote now, I'm thinking Shavey. I'm not sure whether the attempted lynch on Silver was purposeful, but just after Jell posted about how close silver was to a lynch you voted her as well. This is very suspicious as I think that every town member was willing to wait for Silver to post before continuing and your vote made things very risky for the mafia to step in and hammer.

This did not happen however which leaves us 4 possibilities:
1) Silver is Mafia so the Mafia do not want to hammer her.
2) All three mafia were already voting
3) The mafia weren't online in that time
4) The mafia hope that they can convince a town member to do the actual lynch.

And since silver is mafia in only 1 of the 4 options this means there is only 1/4 chance she is mafia (Yes I know that logic is completely wrong...)

Regardless, Shavey's playing in that moment was terrible and it is lucky Silver didn't get lynched.

Thomas   [?] Karma: 0 | Vote:  | Quote - Link - Read LaterSunday, January 22 2012, 5:42 pm EST

pm | email
Currently Online   
Silver said:
Thomas - this is a bit behind now, but appeared to be trying to single me out for not posting when Kooler was just as inactive (and I guess a few others as well?)
You were posting in other topics. Kooler wasn't even on.

Yaya   [?] Karma: 0 | Vote:  | Quote - Link - Read LaterSunday, January 22 2012, 5:53 pm EST
Progressively Conjunctivitus

pm | email
Harumbai said:
Now as for my vote now, I'm thinking Shavey. I'm not sure whether the attempted lynch on Silver was purposeful, but just after Jell posted about how close silver was to a lynch you voted her as well. This is very suspicious as I think that every town member was willing to wait for Silver to post before continuing and your vote made things very risky for the mafia to step in and hammer.

He did the same thing D1 by almost lynching Jazz. He does it like he wants to end the day before anything revealing comes up (or he's just bad).

~This cosmic dance of bursting decadence and withheld permissions twists all our arms collectively, but if sweetness can win, and it can, then I'll still be here tomorrow to high-five you yesterday, my friend.~

Give me +karma. Give me +karma.
jellsprout   [?] Karma: 0 | Vote:  | Quote - Link - Read LaterSunday, January 22 2012, 6:45 pm EST
Lord of Sprout Tower

pm | email
Unvote

I think the reasons for this should be obvious. Voting directly after I said how unwise it was wasn't a smart thing to do.

Spoiler:

Harumbai   [?] Karma: 0 | Vote:  | Quote - Link - Read LaterSunday, January 22 2012, 8:42 pm EST
[|]-Irrelevance-[|]

pm | email
Thomas said:
Unvote, Vote: Yuggy

Why Yuggy? It's not that there aren't good reasons it just seems they're less good than the ones for Shavey and the same strength as the ones for Kooler.

Kooler   [?] Karma: 0 | Vote:  | Quote - Link - Read LaterSunday, January 22 2012, 9:54 pm EST
UMUSTlive a good life.

pm | email
Currently Online   
I'm back! Okay, I wasn't bandwagoning, I was voting Silver for being scummy, but I will FoS: Shavey for acting strange, not because Jell voted him.

There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.

Quote:
E-E-ECOSYSTEM, HELP SAVE THE T-T-TREE FOREST *bangs head like a psycho maniac*

snipereborn   [?] Karma: 0 | Vote:  | Quote - Link - Read Later Sunday, January 22 2012, 11:24 pm EST
Fact Squisher

pm | email
Currently Online   
What do you guys think about a soccer, shavey, CSD kooler mafia? Maybe a Thomas instead of a soccer or kooler?

Reasons:
You guys convinced me about shavey. He looks pretty bad right now. Also, since he seems so easy to convince, I'm kinda scared the mafia might try to make a case on me and he'd vote just because three other people did (if he isn't mafia).
Soccer-- Same reasons as D1 + I think he's trying to bus shavey.
Kooler-- Because CSD seemed to be coasting, and kooler looks like he's busing shavey (not sure though).
Thomas-- Because he's been acting a little weird all game. A little too much aggression and too much avoiding giving real answers to questions.

Also in the mix is jell for sort of the opposite reason of thomas. Jell does some stuff, but mostly only when there seems to be some kind of opportunity. I don't think you've really been asked any questions or had suspicions thrown at you before, so I can't say whether you're dodging them or not.
I realize I've cast suspicions on half the players here, but I expect really townies won't take too much offense.

Everyone runs faster with a knife.

« Forum Index < The Mafia Game
«Previous | 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 | Next»
Post a Reply
Username:   Darvince    - Logout -
BBcode:               Font color:

Smilies:

© 2012 The Interguild | About & Links | Contact: livio@interguild.org
All games copyrighted to their respective owners.

FiahOwl

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2012, 09:30:15 PM »

This message is only viewable with Universe Sandbox Galaxy Edition. Access it and much more with promo-code '54788'.

« Last Edit: March 22, 2021, 01:06:49 AM by FiahOwl »

Darvince

• 差不多
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2012, 09:31:13 PM »

LEVEL DATABASE
GAMES
FORUMS & COMMUNITY
BLOGS & GUIDES
VIDEO ARCHIVE
COMPETITIONS
SEARCH:

Darvince
My Levels (10)
Account/Profile Settings
Private Messages (5)
Stop Hiding | Logout
Online Members (2)
[28m]
snipereborn
[17m]
Harumbai
Current Interguild Time:
Sun Jan 22 2012 11:31 pm
Member Chat Box  [click here to enlarge]

Recent Posts and Comments

The Chatbox Page
Custom Chatbox Username

Welcome to the Chatbox Page, designed to give you a larger view of the conversations that go on in the small chatbox above every page.

If you're logged in, you'll see a box to the right, which let's you set a custom name for which your chatbox posts appear under. Custom chatbox names are italicized and you can easily distinguish what the real name is by rolling the cursor over it.

Also, on both this page and the regular chatbox, clicking on the date next to your posts will let you edit them.

Posts are ordered from newest to oldest.

Sunday, 11:19pm - Kooler He was downloading CSD's cavemaker.
Sunday, 11:14pm - Silver Downloading?
Sunday, 11:13pm - OhSnapple whoops, i meant kb
Sunday, 11:12pm - OhSnapple I'm downloading Hannah and the Pirate Caves and, man, 669 gb? that was close. almost at 666 o.o
Sunday, 8:35pm - Cedric My signature is a graphic and a spoiler containing a quote of a quote once said by wise and real people.
Sunday, 8:33pm - Quirvy My signature is still as glorious as it has been since I put it up there
Sunday, 8:04pm - Silver My signature is now toast
Sunday, 7:52pm - Cedric Her as in Our Overlord.
Sunday, 7:49pm - Silver Whoops, I mean Overlord
Sunday, 7:49pm - Silver The overlord
Sunday, 7:17pm - Darvince Her?
Sunday, 7:13pm - Cedric Because she works for Her, and sometimes pretends to be Her.
Sunday, 7:12pm - Quirvy Why does everyone love to say hi to dando so much?
Sunday, 4:58pm - Silver Hi Dando! :3
Sunday, 4:56pm - Dando Hey!
Sunday, 4:51pm - Cedric Hello, Dando!
Sunday, 4:50pm - Cedric Okai
Sunday, 4:48pm - Silver Yep.
Sunday, 4:46pm - Cedric =3 Wait, is it the 22nd or 23rd where you are Silver? 23rd right?
Sunday, 4:45pm - Silver Lol 10:46am for me
Sunday, 4:44pm - Cedric Hai it's 4:44pm IGST
Sunday, 4:44pm - Cedric Ohnoes. D=
Sunday, 4:44pm - Darvince uHHH,
Sunday, 4:40pm - Silver Oh dear my parents are spring cleaning my room AKA pretty much destroying it
Sunday, 1:54pm - Darvince I do not care that you can see that I am still online, I'm not trying to get banned either.
Sunday, 1:49pm - Quirvy You cannot hide from my wrath
Sunday, 1:49pm - Quirvy I can still see you
Sunday, 1:42pm - Quirvy lolz or not
Sunday, 1:42pm - Quirvy well that would still qualify for a 15 minute ban
Sunday, 1:36pm - Darvince maybe.
Sunday, 1:36pm - Quirvy With an autorefresher?
Sunday, 1:35pm - Darvince i'm not trying to go for the record again, i'm just doing it for the lulz now
Sunday, 1:31pm - Quirvy We can always ban you for 15 minutes if you'd rather
Sunday, 1:29pm - Darvince Well the actual record is 55 hours
Sunday, 1:14pm - Darvince maybe...
Sunday, 1:11pm - Yaya Yo, Darvince you've already "broken" the record. Care to turn off the auto-refresher?
Sunday, 12:49pm - Darvince maybe
Sunday, 12:47pm - Quirvy Darvince, have you voted in the random poll?
Sunday, 12:34pm - Quirvy yes
Sunday, 12:30pm - Soccer are you sure?
Sunday, 12:28pm - Quirvy No, the what are you listeni board
Sunday, 12:28pm - Soccer wait is that pointing at the mafia thread?
Sunday, 12:27pm - Quirvy hey guys, vote over here >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Sunday, 11:55am - Isa Also Harumbai, I haven't - link me?
Sunday, 11:55am - Isa I am not opposed
Sunday, 11:52am - Quirvy It's okay if I revive the random poll topic, right?
Sunday, 7:01am - Harumbai Have people heard of Vi Hart? Just wondering, because she's awesome and well worth looking up IMO.
Sunday, 4:00am - Kooler I g2g, bye!
Sunday, 3:54am - Darvince woah activity
Sunday, 2:48am - Shavey Going now cya
Sunday, 2:35am - Darvince you're doing it wrong
Sunday, 1:37am - Silver =D
Sunday, 1:35am - Quirvy you did it right
Sunday, 1:33am - Silver Butterfly cakes are the most delicious things ever! =D
Sunday, 1:32am - Quirvy lol I think I know who's going to post next in the psychic people topic
Sunday, 1:27am - Silver Enchantments to me, feel like cheating ;-;
Sunday, 1:23am - Kooler Enchantments are good though.
Sunday, 1:22am - Kooler Yeah. ._.
Sunday, 1:22am - Silver And Endermen suck. And their noises are nightmarish D:
Sunday, 1:19am - Silver Yeah, and the silverfish. Silverfish are adorbs <3
Sunday, 1:17am - Kooler The only new thing that was a small-ish change that I liked was the explosion upgrade.
Sunday, 1:17am - Kooler It's still fun.
Sunday, 1:16am - Silver (cries forever)
Sunday, 1:16am - Silver Then 1.8.1 ruined it ;A;
Sunday, 1:15am - Silver Vanilla survival minecraft is the best minecraft
Sunday, 1:13am - Kooler I only downloaded Zombe's mod pack, but I ended up deleting it.
Sunday, 1:06am - Silver Well, I used to have SPC, but I got rid of it
Sunday, 1:05am - Silver I'm not one to use mods. I only play vanilla minecraft...
Sunday, 1:05am - Silver D:
Sunday, 1:05am - Kooler Unless if it's a mod.
Sunday, 1:05am - Kooler You can, but it's pirating.
Sunday, 1:04am - Silver I wish you could redownload past versions!
Sunday, 1:04am - Silver The seed was Forest btw
Sunday, 1:03am - Silver Then it was ruined when 1.8.1 changed the seed generation
Sunday, 1:03am - Silver I had such a lovely little home by a cliff by a sea
Sunday, 1:03am - Silver Yes, yes, it was the best version imo
Sunday, 1:00am - Kooler 1.7.3 was epic!!!!!
Sunday, 12:59am - Silver So much nostalgia was lost when 1.8.1 ;-;
Sunday, 12:59am - Silver I miss Beta 1.7.3 ;-;
Sunday, 12:51am - Kooler I stated a new world in Minecraft in survival, and I just made a mining base after 7-10 minutes (it's also my first home).
Sunday, 12:20am - Kooler OhSnapple at 12:01 AM = me.
Sunday, 12:18am - Silver ...?
Sunday, 12:01am - Kooler Okay, I changed my name back to Kooler.
Sunday, 12:01am - OhSnapple ...
Saturday, 10:38pm - Cedric Wwwwooooow 
Saturday, 10:37pm - Quirvy Since pretty soon after we took imtimi off the staff
Saturday, 10:37pm - Silver SINCE SOME TIME AGO
Saturday, 10:35pm - Cedric HOLY CRAP since when was he staff!!!!!!
Saturday, 10:34pm - Silver Ahaha, shos is all alone.
Saturday, 10:33pm - Yaya http://www.interguild.org/members/viewprofile.php?view=staff
Saturday, 10:31pm - Silver Ohdear
Saturday, 10:30pm - Cedric ?
Saturday, 10:28pm - Yaya Lol indeed.
Saturday, 10:25pm - Silver Lol
Saturday, 10:23pm - Quirvy ...
Saturday, 10:19pm - Kooler It's a yelling mouth rom my standpoint.
Saturday, 10:14pm - Silver IDK but it's a cool-looking smilie :U
Saturday, 10:11pm - Quirvy what is :U supposed to be? An open mouth? What exactly does that express?
Saturday, 10:03pm - Kooler Actually, I thought he knew what HatPC was. ._.
Saturday, 10:02pm - Quirvy lol kooler, were you trying to get OhSnapple to download the hatpc cavemaker without him even previously having played hatpc?
Saturday, 10:02pm - Silver :U
Saturday, 10:02pm - Kooler http://www.interguild.org/games/
Saturday, 10:01pm - OhSnapple No, i didn't plan on doing any of this anyway XD
Saturday, 10:01pm - Kooler But that's also a nooope.
Saturday, 10:00pm - Kooler Do you want to make levels that will most likely be played?
Saturday, 10:00pm - Yaya Noooope.
Saturday, 10:00pm - OhSnapple do i have to make caves? :U
Saturday, 9:59pm - Kooler If you want to test your caves (which you will have to do), then yes.
Saturday, 9:59pm - OhSnapple do i have to?? :U
Saturday, 9:58pm - Kooler And it's more mature for  kids site.
Saturday, 9:58pm - Kooler Neopets is like webkinz, except for Neopets is 5x better.
Saturday, 9:58pm - Kooler It was one of their old games that was actually good, MD.
Saturday, 9:58pm - OhSnapple the game w/ with those creatures?
Saturday, 9:57pm - Kooler This is HatPC (Hannah and the Pirate Caves).
Saturday, 9:57pm - OhSnapple neopets?
Saturday, 9:56pm - Kooler Yes, but you will have to make a Neopets account if you want to have cave upload accounts.
Saturday, 9:55pm - OhSnapple is it a game? o3o
Saturday, 9:55pm - OhSnapple okay
Saturday, 9:55pm - Kooler Look at Hannah and the Pirate Caves in the game archive.
Saturday, 9:55pm - Kooler Then you are supposed to unzip it.
Saturday, 9:55pm - OhSnapple but i mean, what IS it?
Saturday, 9:54pm - Kooler Download it.
Saturday, 9:53pm - OhSnapple wtf am i supposed to do? XD
Saturday, 9:51pm - Kooler Here is the link to it.
Saturday, 9:50pm - Kooler HatPC = Hannah and the Pirate Caves, which is the game this site was built apon.
Saturday, 9:49pm - OhSnapple ... wat
Saturday, 9:48pm - Cedric Aww now I'm thirsty at 10:00pm when I'm not allowed to have soft drinks. I don't currently have any soft drinks at home, but I guess I could have Tonic Water which I do have. I guess Tonic Water doesn't really classify as a soft drink so I am allowed to have it.
Saturday, 9:48pm - Kooler MD, get CSD's Cavemaker, and make some HatPC caves/levels.
Saturday, 9:47pm - OhSnapple Koolaid? :>
Saturday, 9:46pm - Quirvy man isa, what are you doing up so late?
Saturday, 9:45pm - Kooler Moutain Dewd, do you have WinRAR?
Saturday, 9:43pm - OhSnapple oh, wait we're talking about the chat XD
Saturday, 9:43pm - OhSnapple i knew you could edit, I must have done that on accident
Saturday, 9:42pm - OhSnapple i did? XD
Saturday, 9:41pm - Kooler But thanks for telling him about that.
Saturday, 9:40pm - Kooler Cedric, I did that for a few months, since I used to be used to Chatroll and Chatango.
Saturday, 9:39pm - Cedric You know Chez, you can edit your post by clicking the date on the post you want to edit. I see you've corrected a spelling error but in a new post.
Saturday, 9:39pm - Kooler XD
Saturday, 9:38pm - OhSnapple i see what you did there, koolaid XD
Saturday, 9:37pm - Kooler Okay, I'm back.
Saturday, 9:37pm - OhSnapple Okay, I'm gonna change back.
Saturday, 9:36pm - OhSnapple I'm now Moutain Dewd. XD
Saturday, 9:36pm - OhSnapple Hehe.
Saturday, 9:35pm - OhSnapple phiiiine :U
Saturday, 9:35pm - Kooler I know they are on, but IDC.
Saturday, 9:34pm - OhSnapple Koolaid, go on RH, alot of people are on XD
Saturday, 9:33pm - Silver Lol
Saturday, 9:32pm - OhSnapple koolaid*
Saturday, 9:31pm - OhSnapple wb koolai d
Saturday, 9:30pm - Kooler I'm back.
Saturday, 9:29pm - OhSnapple mkay
Saturday, 9:27pm - Kooler AFK.
Saturday, 9:27pm - Kooler Mmmmmmmoooooouuuuuuutttttttaaaaaaaiiiiiiinnnnnnn Ddddddeeeeeeewwwwwwwddddd.
Saturday, 9:26pm - OhSnapple koooooolaaaaiiid
Saturday, 9:22pm - Kooler It's finished! 
Saturday, 8:30pm - Kooler I'm actually working on it right now.
Saturday, 8:30pm - Kooler Qurivy, I'm still doing the forum games topic. XD
Saturday, 8:27pm - Curvy This discussion is wasting my time. I better go.
Saturday, 8:26pm - Quirvy well, thomas, what do you do when I don't reply to your PM?
Saturday, 8:23pm - Curvy I'm just gonna spam you if you keep asking for a reply.
Saturday, 8:22pm - Quirvy I eagerly await your reply to my PM
Saturday, 8:19pm - Curvy Already watched highlights. I couldn't watch the game though b/c I had a soccer game during the Canucks game.
Saturday, 8:19pm - Curvy No I'm programming.
Saturday, 8:17pm - Cedric You're busy watching canucks with super spicy chicken wings? I lol at you.
Saturday, 8:14pm - Curvy I am a busy man.
Saturday, 8:14pm - Curvy Some other time.
Saturday, 8:14pm - Quirvy will you also be replying to that PM you never replied to?
Saturday, 8:08pm - Curvy ILL BE IN THA HOUSE WITH CANUCKS ON TUESDAY NITE.
Saturday, 8:06pm - Cedric LOL THOMAS, I absoloutely love how enthusiastic you are about sports, especially for the Canucks!
Saturday, 8:04pm - Curvy http://video.canucks.nhl.com/videocenter/console?catid=805&id=151440
Saturday, 7:56pm - Curvy HELL YEAH CANUCKS WON.
Saturday, 7:41pm - Cedric Alright, take the time you need. =)
Saturday, 7:38pm - Kooler Is the "What are you listening to right now?" considered a forum game?
Saturday, 7:36pm - Quirvy cedric I'mma get to your PM in a minute
Saturday, 7:27pm - Kooler Oh. XD
Saturday, 6:58pm - Isa Imtimi isn't a staff member and I didn't get any PM =p
Saturday, 6:55pm - Quirvy then you should probably post there using this time
Saturday, 6:52pm - Silver =O
Saturday, 6:51pm - Kooler I haven't had ANY time, Silver, I haven't gotten on my computer in days!
Saturday, 6:51pm - Silver Btw if you're playing in the mafia game you should REALLY post there...
Saturday, 6:50pm - Silver Oh lol xD
Saturday, 6:46pm - Kooler Okay, now I sent it to 2 staff meembers, and Quirvy is active again. XD
Saturday, 6:46pm - Kooler You know what? I'm just going to send it to Imtimi while he's active.
Saturday, 6:45pm - Kooler Hey Silver.
Saturday, 6:43pm - Silver Hey Kooler.
Saturday, 6:39pm - Kooler Never mind, I'll send it to Qurivy.
Saturday, 6:27pm - Kooler Isa, I have to send you a PM for approval for a topic.
Saturday, 6:22pm - Cedric Have the staff members discussed my karrma unbanning yet? D=
Saturday, 6:19pm - 闪存沼泽 Fine.
Saturday, 6:18pm - Isa Seriously, stop it or I am blacklisting YOU.
Saturday, 6:17pm - Isa Stop talking about the game, guyguy.
Saturday, 6:13pm - 闪存沼泽 Can't since I'm in your dead board
Saturday, 6:13pm - 闪存沼泽 Damn
Saturday, 6:12pm - 闪存沼泽 I'll give you one more chance to not annoy me Silver, if you do your blacklisted.
Saturday, 6:12pm - 闪存沼泽 Is Kooler up for replacement? I'll replace him and play so we don't have another inactive member.
Saturday, 6:10pm - Isa And preferably after the game has ended
Saturday, 6:10pm - 闪存沼泽 I can't do that since I wouldn't sign up since Silver was playing.
Saturday, 6:09pm - hellsprout I propose you take Mafia related matters to the Mafia board.
Saturday, 6:08pm - 闪存沼泽 I propose Silver answers me.
All posts beyond this point have been pruned.

© 2012 The Interguild | About & Links | Contact: livio@interguild.org
All games copyrighted to their respective owners.

FiahOwl

« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2012, 09:35:21 PM »

This message is only viewable with Universe Sandbox Galaxy Edition. Access it and much more with promo-code '54791'.

« Last Edit: March 22, 2021, 01:06:45 AM by FiahOwl »

atomic7732

• Global Moderator
  • caught in the river turning blue
    • Paladin of Storms
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2012, 09:43:28 PM »
hi

vh

• formerly mudkipz
  • "giving heat meaning"