Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: How we think about other forumers  (Read 33302 times)

Darvince

• 差不多
Re: How we think about other forumers
« Reply #30 on: July 19, 2013, 06:49:50 PM »
"do not let in to contact with bongs."

<insert stockphoto picture of weed>

Hellpotatoe

• JooJ
Re: KTUS (Key Traits of Universe Sandboxers)
« Reply #31 on: July 19, 2013, 07:13:25 PM »
O shii--- Then I'm a Grammar Communist.
I say kol and kol at people who don't know what kol means, kolkolkol.
²

And awl for my descriptshun <3

blotz

• Formerly 'bong'
  • op pls
« Reply #32 on: July 19, 2013, 07:17:38 PM »
inb4 everyong
"bong: poo"

tuto99

• Baba Booey
« Reply #34 on: July 20, 2013, 05:32:32 AM »
How I see everyone on Ubox Forums. I have realized I still don't know much of anyone yet, except for a few people.

atomic7732 - atomic is a cool person that loves hurricanes, linguistics, and racing. (Idk about linguistics, he might just need to know that stuff) He has a nice personality, though I wish he could probably adhere to my ways of being silly, aka immature. He prefers function over looks; k over any other letter in the alphabet; and green eyes over brown. He is nice and a really nice friend to make. :)

Bla - Bla seems to be a content person, though I see he has some ups and downs. (Though not that often.) Actually, I don't know much about him at all, so maybe once I play more Blacraft I can kind of get to know him more?

bong - Woof, bong... he is a young boy filled with energy, that is all I can say. To be more specific, bong likes to pester at me to play WarLight with him or maybe Blacraft. I get annoyed, but I can't help it; he is always trying to get me to play online. Other than that, he is not bad when he is content, and he is quite naive so the others just guide him to do better things. He has made some mistakes before, probably due to his impulsive behavior, but he is probably not a bad person at all. I never understood why he and Darvince hated each other.

Darvince - Darvince is kind of eccentric, maybe? I think we have ups and downs, but for the most part we are kind of cool. It seems he likes rivers, so maybe he is into geography? His intellect is amazing, even though I think he just uses common sense whenever I become oblivious (aka dumb or stupid) to certain things. I wish I could fit in more, maybe learn what you guys talk about?

Deoxy99 - When it comes to Deoxy, I have mixed feelings about him. I remember being pissed mad at him sometime ago, when we had a bad interaction with each other. He kept telling me that I am "Always serious" when he jokes around or be's a little immature. (Not saying that you are really immature, because I am too sometimes most of the time.)
But honestly I don't feel like making enemies, so I don't know if you want to forget all of that. (Maybe you have, I am just probably slow. :/ ) All of that aside, you seem to really love linguistics, especially the German language. You know IPA, like Kal, so I find that kind of cool. Overall, I hope we don't become bad enemies in the future.

FiahOwl - Fiah is a Boston boy from Massachusetts that loves to listen to hardcore dubstep and probably other forms of electronic music. I think he likes cartography and other sorts of subjects down that line. He also likes po- er I should not include that in his description. Hopefully we can hang out more, idk maybe exchange our cultures with each other.

Hellpotatoe - He is a funny person with a nice personality. He is from Brazil and has a cute cat, and likes to say hue a lot. huehueuhuehue

matty406 - Matty is automatically cool because he is from the UK and he can draw. :D But really, he is nice and fun to hang around with. He is a skilled artist and he makes really nice sketches. The detail of his work is amazing; I hope I could become as skilled as him one day. :)

Vh - I don't know much about vh, but I can tell he is silly and is really smart. I don't know much about his interests, other than that he uses Python, a programming language, so I hope I can get to know him more?

smjjames - smjjames is a pretty nice person, though I couldn't tell if he got annoyed by me a few times before. Once again, I do not know a lot about him, other than he plays Minecraft or hangs out on the irc. So he, and a few others, are still an acquaintance to me.

TheMooCows - TheMooCows is a cow from Arizona that loves racing just like atomic. He is friendly like anyone else, and he is sociable. He has a temper when it comes to video games, (and maybe other stuff) but otherwise he is a pretty cool person.

Oh yeah and me.

tuto99 - I am a socially awkward person. Like, really awkward. If you don't know, I really love astronomy. I used to spend most of my time reading my astronomy textbook, stargazing with my telescope, and experimenting with Universe Sandbox and other astronomical programs. (Now ever since Darvince introduced me to the irc I have spent less time doing these things. Sugg you Dar. jk) I wish I could have more interests so I can learn more and be more open to discover. (Well maybe I do, but I am just too obsessed with astronomy XD) I like electronic music, dubstep a little less, country songs, and some rock. I am a bit impulsive and eccentric sometimes, possibly due to my mental condition. Asperger's Syndrome is what I have, and it affects me physically, emotionally, and mentally. So yeah, that is basically me; an impulsive 14 year old who loves astronomy... quite boring to some, but I don't mind.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2013, 09:20:28 AM by tuto99 »

blotz

• Formerly 'bong'
  • op pls
« Reply #35 on: July 20, 2013, 05:41:19 AM »
everything was right until you put vh before smjjames, i thought you were doing it in alphabetica order

tuto99

• Baba Booey
« Reply #36 on: July 20, 2013, 06:04:06 AM »
everything was right until you put vh before smjjames, i thought you were doing it in alphabetica order
Oh, well, my bad.

Darvince

• 差不多
« Reply #37 on: July 20, 2013, 08:33:21 AM »
kol bong

atomic7732

• Global Moderator
  • caught in the river turning blue
    • Paladin of Storms
« Reply #38 on: July 20, 2013, 12:53:07 PM »
I like this topic. I like this topic a lot.

(Idk about linguistics, he might just need to know that stuff)
no not really
In (Honors) English classes in high school, all you have to know is how to write. Something I can do, but I can never come up with ideas or supports (pretty much the whole thing). Given the content to write though, I have enough skill with the English language to write many, many papers.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2013, 01:10:18 PM by atomic7732 »

blotz

• Formerly 'bong'
  • op pls
« Reply #39 on: July 20, 2013, 12:58:57 PM »
deoxy: only person to not have changed there avatar in a long long time

FiahOwl

• This is, to give a dog and in recompense desire my dog again.
« Reply #40 on: July 20, 2013, 08:06:57 PM »

This message is only viewable with Universe Sandbox Galaxy Edition. Access it and much more with promo-code '108577'.

« Last Edit: March 22, 2021, 01:44:37 AM by FiahOwl »

tuto99

• Baba Booey
« Reply #41 on: July 21, 2013, 01:23:11 PM »
FiahOwl - Fiah is a Boston boy from Massachusetts that loves to listen to hardcore dubstep and probably other forms of electronic music. I think he likes cartography and other sorts of subjects down that line. He also likes po- er I should not include that in his description. Hopefully we can hang out more, idk maybe exchange our cultures with each other.

I'm from California and TBH I'm not into dubstep, I like DnB and Dance but yeah.
Oh...

FiahOwl

« Reply #42 on: July 22, 2013, 09:24:58 AM »

This message is only viewable with Universe Sandbox Galaxy Edition. Access it and much more with promo-code '108648'.

« Last Edit: March 22, 2021, 01:44:22 AM by FiahOwl »

Darvince

• 差不多
« Reply #43 on: July 22, 2013, 11:56:04 AM »
i know nothing about you because you never come on

matty406

« Reply #44 on: July 22, 2013, 01:07:52 PM »
I know little about the forumers, and i wish to know what people think about me, i do not mind negative feedback i take in a positive way. Unless it's immature.
I like your userpic and your australian-ness

Bla

• Global Moderator
  • The stars died so you can live.
« Reply #45 on: July 22, 2013, 01:21:50 PM »
I don't have much of an impression of you yet, but that'll come if you stay active (me taking breaks from the forum isn't helping either I know). Your avatar causes some impressions though, and make me think of you as a maybe(?) spontaneous person who makes some silly/sarcastic/fun comments every once in a while. And then I remember you being Australian, which makes you a fellow inhabitant of our planet!

TheMooCows

• Why should I have to trust humans?
« Reply #46 on: July 23, 2013, 08:39:14 AM »
How I see everyone on Ubox Forums. I have realized I still don't know much of anyone yet, except for a few people.

atomic7732 - atomic is a cool person that loves hurricanes, linguistics, and racing. (Idk about linguistics, he might just need to know that stuff) He has a nice personality, though I wish he could probably adhere to my ways of being silly, aka immature. He prefers function over looks; k over any other letter in the alphabet; and green eyes over brown. He is nice and a really nice friend to make. :)

Bla - Bla seems to be a content person, though I see he has some ups and downs. (Though not that often.) Actually, I don't know much about him at all, so maybe once I play more Blacraft I can kind of get to know him more?

bong - Woof, bong... he is a young boy filled with energy, that is all I can say. To be more specific, bong likes to pester at me to play WarLight with him or maybe Blacraft. I get annoyed, but I can't help it; he is always trying to get me to play online. Other than that, he is not bad when he is content, and he is quite naive so the others just guide him to do better things. He has made some mistakes before, probably due to his impulsive behavior, but he is probably not a bad person at all. I never understood why he and Darvince hated each other.

Darvince - Darvince is kind of eccentric, maybe? I think we have ups and downs, but for the most part we are kind of cool. It seems he likes rivers, so maybe he is into geography? His intellect is amazing, even though I think he just uses common sense whenever I become oblivious (aka dumb or stupid) to certain things. I wish I could fit in more, maybe learn what you guys talk about?

Deoxy99 - When it comes to Deoxy, I have mixed feelings about him. I remember being pissed mad at him sometime ago, when we had a bad interaction with each other. He kept telling me that I am "Always serious" when he jokes around or be's a little immature. (Not saying that you are really immature, because I am too sometimes most of the time.)
But honestly I don't feel like making enemies, so I don't know if you want to forget all of that. (Maybe you have, I am just probably slow. :/ ) All of that aside, you seem to really love linguistics, especially the German language. You know IPA, like Kal, so I find that kind of cool. Overall, I hope we don't become bad enemies in the future.

Hellpotatoe - He is a funny person with a nice personality. He is from Brazil and has a cute cat, and likes to say hue a lot. huehueuhuehue

matty406 - Matty is automatically cool because he is from the UK and he can draw. :D But really, he is nice and fun to hang around with. He is a skilled artist and he makes really nice sketches. The detail of his work is amazing; I hope I could become as skilled as him one day. :)

Vh - I don't know much about vh, but I can tell he is silly and is really smart. I don't know much about his interests, other than that he uses Python, a programming language, so I hope I can get to know him more?

smjjames - smjjames is a pretty nice person, though I couldn't tell if he got annoyed by me a few times before. Once again, I do not know a lot about him, other than he plays Minecraft or hangs out on the irc. So he, and a few others, are still an acquaintance to me.

Oh yeah and me.

tuto99 - I am a socially awkward person. Like, really awkward. If you don't know, I really love astronomy. I used to spend most of my time reading my astronomy textbook, stargazing with my telescope, and experimenting with Universe Sandbox and other astronomical programs. (Now ever since Darvince introduced me to the irc I have spent less time doing these things. Sugg you Dar. jk) I wish I could have more interests so I can learn more and be more open to discover. (Well maybe I do, but I am just too obsessed with astronomy XD) I like electronic music, dubstep a little less, country songs, and some rock. I am a bit impulsive and eccentric sometimes, possibly due to my mental condition. Asperger's Syndrome is what I have, and it affects me physically, emotionally, and mentally. So yeah, that is basically me; an impulsive 14 year old who loves astronomy... quite boring to some, but I don't mind.

And I am not here why? Oh...well I don't do anything on the forums you say...fine

tuto99

• Baba Booey
« Reply #47 on: July 23, 2013, 08:46:31 AM »

Oh yeah and me.

And I am not here why? Oh...well I don't do anything on the forums you say...fine

Yeah um I made descriptions for the active people on the forums... Maybe be more active?

TheMooCows

• Why should I have to trust humans?
« Reply #48 on: July 23, 2013, 08:58:58 AM »
Lame.
I shall chew my cud defiantly.

blotz

• Formerly 'bong'
  • op pls
« Reply #49 on: July 27, 2013, 10:28:40 AM »
tuto: he finally has a legit avatar

tuto99

• Baba Booey
« Reply #50 on: July 27, 2013, 11:50:11 AM »
tuto: he finally has a legit avatar
Haha XD

Hellpotatoe

• JooJ
« Reply #51 on: July 27, 2013, 02:22:46 PM »
huehue

Naru523

• Universe Sandbox 1 Beta Team
  • let's walk the true path of life
« Reply #52 on: July 28, 2013, 09:21:42 PM »
I think everyone here is weird.

Darvince

• 差不多
« Reply #53 on: July 28, 2013, 09:57:06 PM »
i think you posting is amazing

vh

• formerly mudkipz
  • "giving heat meaning"
« Reply #54 on: July 29, 2013, 02:29:06 AM »
I think everyone here is weird.

sounds generalizing

wait that's bla's line

FiahOwl

« Reply #55 on: July 29, 2013, 06:20:03 AM »

This message is only viewable with Universe Sandbox Galaxy Edition. Access it and much more with promo-code '108936'.

« Last Edit: March 22, 2021, 01:43:44 AM by FiahOwl »

Naru523

• Universe Sandbox 1 Beta Team
  • let's walk the true path of life
« Reply #56 on: July 29, 2013, 06:09:41 PM »
has he returned or will he continue lurking and post in like late August

Fnd out tonight on Chanel ##usfirc

Nah, I'm tame.

FiahOwl

« Reply #57 on: July 30, 2013, 06:59:56 AM »

This message is only viewable with Universe Sandbox Galaxy Edition. Access it and much more with promo-code '108967'.

« Last Edit: March 22, 2021, 01:43:38 AM by FiahOwl »

vh

• formerly mudkipz
  • "giving heat meaning"
« Reply #58 on: July 30, 2013, 08:11:30 AM »
how do we think about other forumers? with our brains i suppose.

/thread

Darvince

• 差不多
« Reply #59 on: July 30, 2013, 03:10:56 PM »
how do we think about other forumers? with our brains i supposed

i am typing this using my brain