Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: when you first start up  (Read 2283 times)

Quontex

• For The Republic!
    • Space Engine
when you first start up
« on: June 24, 2011, 09:18:18 AM »
Shaft do you do when you first start up your comp?

vh

• formerly mudkipz
  • "giving heat meaning"
Re: when you first start up
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2011, 09:28:04 AM »
I'll assume you mean, what, not "shaft."

I undervolt my computer with a program called k10stat, to save power and lower the tempreture. It gets annoying because i have to do it every start-up. And then i blow up stuff on universe sandbox ;D

Bla

• Global Moderator
  • The stars died so you can live.
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2011, 09:32:00 AM »
In the morning, I always hear The Mighty Anthem. Then I open Chrome, where I check e-mail, Astro Empires and the forums, and in the morning, I also click my mini city (on Thursdays, all the mini cities of people I have mini city treaties with).
Then I go on to do whatever other things I might do on my com.

On Thursdays, I make Thursday statistics, so I start by entering my weight from that morning, how many minutes of exercise I've got each day in the week and how many errors I've noticed on my computer that week. Then I enter the number of inhabitants in each of the mini cities I have treaties with. Then I enter the level, economy, fleet, technology and combat experience by all member states in The Blaxian Space State in Astro Empires. And basically I do all the other things normally after that (if I can do anything normally :P).

What about you, Quontex?

deoxy99

• Universe Sandbox 1 Beta Team
  • ✨ the name's verb ✨
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2011, 10:56:05 AM »
I check YouTube and the forum, and then I just do anything I want, like Minecraft, or make my own videos.

Darvince

• 差不多
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2011, 12:29:19 PM »
I wait for AVG to finish doing its stuff, then I go onto the forums.

matty406

« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2011, 12:41:29 PM »
Wait for all my programs to start up, then fire up Byond to maybe have a few games of SS13.
Oh and Mudkipz, have you tried adding a shortcut of undervolt to your Startup Folder? Diong that will open it automatically on startup.