Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Dreams  (Read 168165 times)

atomic7732

• Global Moderator
  • caught in the river turning blue
    • Paladin of Storms
Re: Dreams
« Reply #150 on: January 23, 2012, 03:27:37 PM »
I've had two.
TWO
WHY
I ONLY SCRATCH THE SURFACE.
I know, I'm jelly.

Naru523

• Universe Sandbox 1 Beta Team
  • let's walk the true path of life
« Reply #151 on: January 28, 2012, 09:27:37 AM »
Okay, so like, I was in the IRC, saying typical stuff. The only odd thing was that Darvince wasn't here and my 'wife' was here. We were talking about Universe Sandbox 3 and how it would look like in the future. Then Nue mentioned that he would like to visit me again. Apparently he visited me in late 2010. So I assepted, and I found out that Dan released a beta release of US3. It contained a pulsar which was pretty neat. The Yogscast then apparently interviewed it, but I didn't know the details about it. Then, I went to go to downtown Sacramento to pick up some stuff. However there was a river blocking me, and I was on rails, so I decided to take the unofficial rail path which was a little bit crazy. A girl was riding with me, while I was failing badly. The scene switched to a solar system. Me and my friends were in a space ship and we were messing around with the planets and stuff. We turned one into a live one, while we heated an icy one. The scene switched again, and this time it was in a flat place. I noticed a crossroads, so I went to the center. There, Elizabeth came by and said Hi. I probably broke down in tears after that, and the dream ended.

vh

• formerly mudkipz
  • "giving heat meaning"
« Reply #152 on: January 28, 2012, 12:14:32 PM »
very liquidy

Naru523

« Reply #153 on: February 09, 2012, 09:13:56 AM »
I was in the battleground between two sides. One side was me and my friends while the others were.... I dunno. *Insert boring battle scenes* Anyways, then I saved some children and went back to base. My second-in-command told me he found something, and I went towards it.Then suddenly, I appeared in the living room of the UniSan house near my school. I was talking to Darvince when my teacher told me to come outside and go to my Filipino friend. I went outside and first thing that I saw was a giant car filled with sticks, guns, and more sticks. He told me we're moving to somewhere, and I asked why. He didn't tell me, but I went on it when he drove. He began to sing a song (wtf) which lasted like two minutes. I got off and waved my goodbye to him as he traveled to somewhere. I went back to the house and saw that Chii was like, on the third floor, I suppose. I waved at her, she waved back, then she left the house. I went up to check what she was doing and saw nothing. So school started, and I went to class. *insert boring school stuff 'ere.* I went back to the house and saw Chii again. Apparently everyone else was out so I waited on the couch watching TV. Chii then sat next to me while we waited for the other UniSan forumers to come. I wokity woke up after waiting for like a minute.

Oddest dream... so far this year.

Naru523

« Reply #154 on: February 10, 2012, 09:14:33 AM »
Adventures with Chi!... again.

Chi and I were going to the bathroom to change our clothes into secret spies or something to save a friend. What we did not expect in the bathroom was a large flatscreen. I wtf’d at it, and Chi laughed. We dressed up and went outside again. We planned on a rescue mission to get our friend out of their hands, and we saw the prisoners. Our friend was in there, and we went to get him, but we were spotted by a dragon. So, after like 3 minutes of fighting it, we defeated it, but then another one came. The guard finally noticed us in the chaos and told why we were out here. I responded that we only came to the bathroom. He nodded, and went back to mind his own business. We got our friend back and went back to change our clothes to normal. All in a day’s work.

btw prisoners = students from school. Somehow darv's ideology affected me.

atomic7732

• Global Moderator
    • Paladin of Storms
« Reply #155 on: February 11, 2012, 12:24:26 PM »
I had this odd dream where this one guy was outside of my house and I suddenly "realized" it was TheLivingTombstone and he had a ruler in his hand, and he mentioned something containing "Jews." (For some reason he was trying to convert my family to ruler-ism or something...) Meanwhile, Neverending Strife was playing (and wtf Tombstone has nothing to do with that song). I thought for some odd reason he was going to break the window and come in (wtf) but it stayed outside and then I went to the door, and he walked over and we exchanged words, I forget what we said, and for some odd reason, behind me was a "home-made" sign, like you would see people holding up at sporting events. He left, I went back in the house and then suddenly I was back at the door again, and two idiots from my school were there. For whatever reason the door was open a bit, and they kind of tricked me into being "peaceful" and one of them charged at the door, grabbing it to open and run inside, but I closed and locked the door. The one leaned forward on it trying to break the door down (really inefficient way though, no?) and they must have heard the music cause he started mocking it. I saw my chance and I started to sing it truthfully and they were like "you're gay" and I thought that they knew the song was about Discord and stuff so I started saying "ponies ponies ponies" in an obnoxious high voice, and they left. I was happy. Even though I don't think they knew.

Bla

• Global Moderator
  • The stars died so you can live.
« Reply #156 on: February 11, 2012, 12:54:27 PM »
Lesson: If problems arise, always yell "ponies ponies ponies" in an obnoxious high voice. ;D

Darvince

• 差不多
« Reply #157 on: February 11, 2012, 01:23:10 PM »
KOLWUT.

Naru523

« Reply #158 on: February 21, 2012, 08:35:41 AM »
The dream began when I was talking to Nue during my middle school lunch and it was early June(ooookay, awkwardness already starts). We were talking 'bout on of my friends who disappeared and we were trying to think where she was when he found her. Apparently she was by one of the classrooms the whole time, doing excercise and stuff. Nobody else noticed, so we went up to her. We were stopped by two officials who were watching her, and I said that they have to back off. Then I volunteered to go to her place to end her suffering, but they chose several others of my friends. We began to leave school, and I said bye to some of my friends who were at the scene (especially a certain one whom I promised with (lolwut)). We were taken to some kind of prison but we were unconsicous at the time. I was the first who woke up and I looked around for more people, but they were outside. I found my friends sleeping in another room, so I decided to go back to my bed and found some fruits. I proceeded to eat them when one of the workers came to me. She told me that the place would be fine and I would only stay here from June to August. I nodded, thinking about my friends, they'll probably forget me. She noticed my expression, and said that it was going to be fine, since I was going to make another batch of friends here. Then she left, and I waited for the others to wake up.
All of them awoke, so we decided to go outside. I watched some of the prisoners play cards, while others play this... some kind of game, I don't know what's it called. My mother was there too, apparently. I guess she was either a prisoner or she visited me. All of my friends were then summoned by the leader of the prison and we were going to go on some kind of quest to retrieve an item. So we chose weapons. I had a blue-ish glowy sword, while my friends had a flaming double-axe or a wand.
After completing the quest (which for some reason I didn't have a scene with), we went back to the prison when my other friends in school visited us. I was glad they came to visit, but then I was a bit angry at the officials who told them to shoo them away. We went back into the prison and talked to the leader about the quest. He said that it has been done and told us we can go now. I was surprised at this, but we cheered for the departure. We went to the shop to get our last-day items. The lady smiled as we said our byes to her. I woke up as I entered home.

FiahOwl

• This is, to give a dog and in recompense desire my dog again.
« Reply #159 on: March 25, 2012, 07:27:25 AM »

This message is only viewable with Universe Sandbox Galaxy Edition. Access it and much more with promo-code '64163'.

« Last Edit: March 22, 2021, 01:45:55 AM by FiahOwl »

blotz

• Formerly 'bong'
  • op pls
« Reply #160 on: March 25, 2012, 08:08:13 AM »
Talk about correct grammar.

FiahOwl

« Reply #161 on: March 25, 2012, 08:15:57 AM »

This message is only viewable with Universe Sandbox Galaxy Edition. Access it and much more with promo-code '64173'.

« Last Edit: March 22, 2021, 01:45:46 AM by FiahOwl »

Darvince

• 差不多
« Reply #162 on: April 30, 2012, 09:03:58 PM »
bump

Also, I had a dream that the SKA national anthem was playing. It was very kute.

atomic7732

• Global Moderator
    • Paladin of Storms
« Reply #163 on: May 11, 2012, 06:45:15 AM »
I guess me and Shmoopy were working on a project together, I don't even know what the project could have been, but I made a song and we turned in a bunch of papers in front of a building, not even in class. But I remember remixing some song and I was intoing music creation and I had plans for working on it after I got home from turning it in. And... I thought I could describe this better.

Desacabose

• ?
« Reply #164 on: May 11, 2012, 07:44:10 AM »
I have a lot of dreams that come true...

FiahOwl

« Reply #165 on: June 13, 2012, 06:13:06 AM »

This message is only viewable with Universe Sandbox Galaxy Edition. Access it and much more with promo-code '72855'.

« Last Edit: March 22, 2021, 01:37:30 AM by FiahOwl »

vh

• formerly mudkipz
  • "giving heat meaning"
« Reply #166 on: June 14, 2012, 06:56:06 PM »
I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal."

I have a dream that one day on the red hills of Georgia, the sons of former slaves and the sons of former slave owners will be able to sit down together at the table of brotherhood.

I have a dream that one day even the state of Mississippi, a state sweltering with the heat of injustice, sweltering with the heat of oppression, will be transformed into an oasis of freedom and justice.

I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.

I have a dream today!

I have a dream that one day, down in Alabama, with its vicious racists, with its governor having his lips dripping with the words of "interposition" and "nullification" -- one day right there in Alabama little black boys and black girls will be able to join hands with little white boys and white girls as sisters and brothers.

I have a dream today!

I have a dream that one day every valley shall be exalted, and every hill and mountain shall be made low, the rough places will be made plain, and the crooked places will be made straight; "and the glory of the Lord shall be revealed and all flesh shall see it together."2

This is our hope, and this is the faith that I go back to the South with.

With this faith, we will be able to hew out of the mountain of despair a stone of hope. With this faith, we will be able to transform the jangling discords of our nation into a beautiful symphony of brotherhood. With this faith, we will be able to work together, to pray together, to struggle together, to go to jail together, to stand up for freedom together, knowing that we will be free one day.

And this will be the day -- this will be the day when all of God's children will be able to sing with new meaning:

My country 'tis of thee, sweet land of liberty, of thee I sing.

Land where my fathers died, land of the Pilgrim's pride,

From every mountainside, let freedom ring!

And if America is to be a great nation, this must become true.

And so let freedom ring from the prodigious hilltops of New Hampshire.

Let freedom ring from the mighty mountains of New York.

Let freedom ring from the heightening Alleghenies of Pennsylvania.

Let freedom ring from the snow-capped Rockies of Colorado.

Let freedom ring from the curvaceous slopes of California.

But not only that:

Let freedom ring from Stone Mountain of Georgia.

Let freedom ring from Lookout Mountain of Tennessee.

Let freedom ring from every hill and molehill of Mississippi.

From every mountainside, let freedom ring.

And when this happens, when we allow freedom ring, when we let it ring from every village and every hamlet, from every state and every city, we will be able to speed up that day when all of God's children, black men and white men, Jews and Gentiles, Protestants and Catholics, will be able to join hands and sing in the words of the old Negro spiritual:

Free at last! Free at last!

Thank God Almighty, we are free at last!

-mlk

kol has this been done? if no, i'm dissapoint.

atomic7732

• Global Moderator
    • Paladin of Storms
« Reply #167 on: June 14, 2012, 06:56:58 PM »
Then you are disappoint.

Which you spelled wrong.

vh

• formerly mudkipz
  • "giving heat meaning"
« Reply #168 on: June 14, 2012, 06:57:46 PM »
i am dissapoint in your grammer nue.

atomic7732

• Global Moderator
    • Paladin of Storms
« Reply #169 on: June 14, 2012, 07:00:22 PM »
You spelled it wrong again.

vh

• formerly mudkipz
  • "giving heat meaning"
« Reply #170 on: June 14, 2012, 07:01:17 PM »
i had a dream.....
that one day i woke up and knew speeling and grammer.
and then decided not to use it anyway because i was dissapoint

atomic7732

• Global Moderator
    • Paladin of Storms
« Reply #171 on: June 14, 2012, 07:06:39 PM »
You spelled it wrong again.

vh

• formerly mudkipz
  • "giving heat meaning"
« Reply #172 on: June 14, 2012, 07:11:35 PM »
ok.

i am triappoint

atomic7732

• Global Moderator
    • Paladin of Storms
« Reply #173 on: June 14, 2012, 07:12:10 PM »
You spelled it wr-

Oh.

Darvince

• 差不多
« Reply #174 on: June 14, 2012, 07:18:44 PM »
kol

nue i am dissappoint

FiahOwl

« Reply #175 on: June 28, 2012, 05:47:46 AM »

This message is only viewable with Universe Sandbox Galaxy Edition. Access it and much more with promo-code '74706'.

« Last Edit: March 22, 2021, 01:27:57 AM by FiahOwl »

FiahOwl

« Reply #176 on: July 25, 2012, 05:36:12 AM »

This message is only viewable with Universe Sandbox Galaxy Edition. Access it and much more with promo-code '77586'.

« Last Edit: March 22, 2021, 01:13:44 AM by FiahOwl »

Darvince

• 差不多
« Reply #177 on: July 25, 2012, 07:59:48 AM »
>communist and capitalist
wtf

Bla

• Global Moderator
  • The stars died so you can live.
« Reply #178 on: July 25, 2012, 09:19:24 AM »
And nazi as well, which has anti-capitalist aspects and is extremely anti-communist. Makes sense. :I

atomic7732

• Global Moderator
    • Paladin of Storms
« Reply #179 on: July 25, 2012, 12:43:05 PM »
Of course.