Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Dreams  (Read 168152 times)

deoxy99

• Universe Sandbox 1 Beta Team
  • ✨ the name's verb ✨
Dreams
« on: July 06, 2010, 01:27:10 PM »
Post any dreams you've experienced during your life.

Here's one that my younger self had:

I had a dream last night that I can't explain. Well, one part of it was, I was on a cloud with, well, an ant, a large one, and it could talk to only me (freaky huh), and there was a place with many people (like in the Axiom in WALL-E), and the heaters that they used actually cooled them down (weird), and I can't really tell you much more about it.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2020, 05:58:25 PM by deoxy99 »

deoxy99

• ✨ the name's verb ✨
Re: Dreams
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2010, 01:32:33 PM »
Well I know where parts of my dream came from.
The ant is from Viva PiƱata.
The place I went to had people in the axiom which is in WALL-E.
Heater that cooled people down...unknown.
Clouds...unknown.
Volcano...unknown.
Fish (or something in the water)...unknown.

matty406

« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2010, 02:38:07 PM »
I had a dream last night i thought was kinda cool. It's a little all over the place, so to speak, it was pretty segmented, do sort of transition between scenes.

Well, first i was a cowboy, Red Dead Redemption style, I rode full speed on a horse towards a train full of prisoners, jumped off the horse, on to the train. In one of the carriages was a group of prisoners and Sheriffs/Deputys,  A shootout between myself and the law broke out outside of the train. I shot the sheriff then rode away.

After that, (different time and setting) i was Part of some kind of resistance militia who were storming a base, so i launched a few grenades in there and picked off the remaining few with a sniper rifle. That's all i can remember.

deoxy99

• ✨ the name's verb ✨
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2010, 03:31:10 PM »
I had a dream last night i thought was kinda cool. It's a little all over the place, so to speak, it was pretty segmented, do sort of transition between scenes.

Well, first i was a cowboy, Red Dead Redemption style, I rode full speed on a horse towards a train full of prisoners, jumped off the horse, on to the train. In one of the carriages was a group of prisoners and Sheriffs/Deputys,  A shootout between myself and the law broke out outside of the train. I shot the sheriff then rode away.

After that, (different time and setting) i was Part of some kind of resistance militia who were storming a base, so i launched a few grenades in there and picked off the remaining few with a sniper rifle. That's all i can remember.
Whoa, that would be one cool dream.

Dan Dixon

• Creator of Universe Sandbox
  • Developer
    • Personal Site
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2010, 08:40:09 PM »
Last night I dreamed about my grandmother. She was out in a hay field with my brother shoveling snow. It might have been 1-2 feet deep. She was happy.

deoxy99

• ✨ the name's verb ✨
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2010, 08:52:31 PM »
Last night I dreamed about my grandmother. She was out in a hay field with my brother shoveling snow. It might have been 1-2 feet deep. She was happy.
Aww. That's better than weird dreams.

atomic7732

• Global Moderator
  • caught in the river turning blue
    • Paladin of Storms
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2010, 09:07:31 PM »
lol nice.

Dan Dixon

• Creator of Universe Sandbox
  • Developer
    • Personal Site
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2010, 09:10:02 PM »
Aww. That's better than weird dreams.

That was just a small part of the story my dream followed. I don't really remember the rest of it, but it was strange. I like dreams about my grandparents.

atomic7732

• Global Moderator
    • Paladin of Storms
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2010, 07:53:34 AM »
Isn't it sad? Cause I imagine they probably aren't alive... Though they could be like 90.

deoxy99

• ✨ the name's verb ✨
« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2010, 11:03:52 AM »
A few weeks ago (maybe a month ago) I had a dream where this forum WAS RED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And that hurts my eyes (because it's VERY bright), and so does bright yellow, green, cyan, magenta, and orange.

SuperNova

• ROW ROW, FIGHT THE POWAH!
    • Dreadnaught BG
« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2010, 02:34:07 AM »
A few weeks ago (maybe a month ago) I had a dream where this forum WAS RED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And that hurts my eyes (because it's VERY bright), and so does bright yellow, green, cyan, magenta, and orange.

I once dreamed that Dan handed over his account to me, so i could edit Universe Sandbox myself.

It was weird, cause it looked very different.

deoxy99

• ✨ the name's verb ✨
« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2010, 09:59:11 AM »
Cool dream. I like when dreams are freaky and strange...

atomic7732

• Global Moderator
    • Paladin of Storms
« Reply #12 on: July 26, 2010, 11:23:50 AM »
I had a dream this morning about... i forgot most of it, but... crap I forgot. lol

atomic7732

• Global Moderator
    • Paladin of Storms
« Reply #13 on: July 30, 2010, 10:25:30 AM »
Okay. My dream was wierd. We were at an amusment park that we were at before (in other dreams).

And I was about to go on a ride, but something happened and we went inside to an arcade-like area, and then... a person from the universe sandbox forum showed up. I swear I knew in the dream who it was, but you know how that goes with dreams and stuff... Then for some reason we were talking about, "Where is Bla?" (lol), and then Bla showed up. Im not sure what happened after that. Bla went somewhere, and the other person (in my mind he seemed like witold's icon, but it wasn't) came over to my house. It was odd, cause it wasn't my house. It was cool though, cause down the street one house, there was a forest with tall trees, and across the street from my house was a shrub desert (like is really in central to southern AZ). The road was made of cobblestone or whatever it's called. It was also gray. Then my mom comes out of the house, (and I swear she was with my dad and I at the amusment park), and she says something about "Turn your cellphone on". And I tried to change some settings, but the thing was in french. It later became english.

Then, this is kind of seperate, but recently a dam broke, and the Salt River was actually flowing again, a few miles from our house.

Well in the dream it was a week since the dam broke, and it still had plenty of water. I go in it, and avioded the high rocks epically, Then I got pulled down the current and hit dry land where the flow suddenly stops for some reason. Then I woke up.

Bla

• Global Moderator
  • The stars died so you can live.
« Reply #14 on: July 30, 2010, 10:32:26 AM »
Haha, nice dream. ;D
You guys have some strange dreams... :P

GalacticEmperor

« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2010, 09:19:21 AM »
Last night I dreamed the power went out in some parts of the world, especially Europe and North-America. After that there was an earthquake as big as the one during Christmas 2004 in the Indian Ocean. I don't know why the power went out and I also don't know what connection I can make between a power-outage and an earthquake right after it.

atomic7732

• Global Moderator
    • Paladin of Storms
« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2010, 10:22:16 AM »
lol.  ;D ;D ;D

witold

• Sorry for my bad english (if he is)
« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2010, 07:22:27 AM »
(in my mind he seemed like witold's icon, but it wasn't)

holy shit

atomic7732

• Global Moderator
    • Paladin of Storms
« Reply #18 on: August 07, 2010, 09:59:20 AM »
Ummmm?

Naru523

• let's walk the true path of life
« Reply #19 on: August 07, 2010, 11:32:10 AM »
I had a dream this morning that I was in a futuristic school. Then later it was five o' clock P.M. and I got worried that I had to go home. But when I tried to go out, I saw people handcuffed by some robots because they tried to escaped. Then I found out that it was like a prison instead of school (I think robots dominated the world?). Then, we had to get something from the bathroom. There, my old friend Michael accidently opened a secret room. I went in and saw dangerous weapons. Then we went back and we were gonna sit until Flandre destroyed the robots and got us all out. Outside, I met my old and current friends. We were going to escape but we need some high-tech weapons. I found secret rooms with weapons. Then, I accidently set off a trap door and I woke up.

Darvince

• 差不多
« Reply #20 on: September 09, 2010, 05:22:26 PM »
Umm. I had a dream and there was NeutronStar and 650 other people/kids but anyway that's all I remember right now. I think the bus was full. :P I was young again and a human.

« Last Edit: September 09, 2010, 09:11:18 PM by Darvince »

atomic7732

• Global Moderator
    • Paladin of Storms
« Reply #21 on: September 09, 2010, 05:59:35 PM »
What happened in the dream.

deoxy99

• ✨ the name's verb ✨
« Reply #22 on: September 09, 2010, 06:01:15 PM »
What happened in the dream.

...that's all I remember right now. (Namely the entire population of Arizona)

sean2323

• We Space Now
« Reply #23 on: September 10, 2010, 02:20:01 PM »
I dreamed that all of a sudden i was in command of a gigantic naval fleet, all of a sudden i was standing on the bridge of an epicly huge, 5 KM long Battle ship and i said, "Whats going on" then the first officer replied, "Oh sir, you forgot? our orders are to take control of the russian, chinese, and british fleets and invade california" Then i just said.... "Okay.... so... where are we right now" and he said "We are 100 miles from california" and i was like "Hey, its a dream :D" then i took over the world, and its seemed like i had ruled for a year, in my dream one year went by, every week i was thinking "WHEN DO I WAKE UP???" then after about 3 years (IT FELT LIKE 3 REAL YEARS!!) i woke up, and my dad came in and said "Sean, you okay, you were asleep for 19 hours!" then all of a sudden a nazi burst in and gave me a brick of gold and said that he liked pie and walked out, and i was like "I'M STILL DREAMING???" then something popped up and said "GAME OVER, YOU ARE THE FAILZ" and i woke up for real... And i'm serius... it felt like 3 whole years had gone by, in the dream, i had had 3 birthdays and gotten married... and when i woke up i was like "Oh my god..... I wonder how i can have another dream like that".

something else strange, my wife in the dream was named grace, she was a virgo. In my class at school there is a women named grace, that is a virgo, sign? Or a taunting dream? I hope sign!

ALL THE EVENTS IN THIS POST TOOK PLACE IN SEAN'S MIND. HE HAS NOT TAKEN OVER THE WORLD. YET.

atomic7732

• Global Moderator
    • Paladin of Storms
« Reply #24 on: September 10, 2010, 03:34:27 PM »
Hmm... I had a dream. I forgot it. Oh! I remember.

So there was this random city. And I drove a car, and then somehow I was in the back seat, and I opened the door, and I said to deoxy "Hey this is atomic7732", and he was like "really... (something I forgot)". Then I somehow got in the front seat. Then i saw as if I was above the city and I was seeing that no one was there, it turned to night all of a sudden. There were UFO things shining lights on the ground. They had pink outlines on the ridges where two places could be stuck together, and where the disc folds to make the dish shape. Then I was at my old house, and there was no bed in the room, but the bed was there, at the same time. And then it was like I was rolling on the floor, and I was playing a sporeish game for two races. It was odd...

Darvince

• 差不多
« Reply #25 on: September 10, 2010, 04:22:55 PM »
I makes up dream...

*rant*

NeutronStar was a 6 year old, and he was in a zoo. The llamas were in the next exhibit and he tried to dive in. It's like what? He wasn't tall enough. (remember 6 years old) So, the llama spit at him and then I went over and asked the llama a question. It spit again. He spit at the llama.

deoxy99

• ✨ the name's verb ✨
« Reply #26 on: August 03, 2011, 09:51:30 AM »
I had a dream last night. I can't really remember it, but I remember fragments.

I was a ghost (yes a ghost, but not sure how I became one) throughout it, and the only things I remember was that we were in a mansion (possibly Luigi's Mansion reference), the next fragment is that I saw a family and I cried (I felt it, which probably means I was actually crying) because they were having fun. I was turned back into a human then suddenly I was in an area with a bunch of ways to go. Eventually, I heard a wolf and I got killed. But it turned into a game, where I have to fix myself. I do not understand ANY of it.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2011, 05:21:36 PM by deoxy99 »

atomic7732

• Global Moderator
    • Paladin of Storms
« Reply #27 on: August 03, 2011, 10:07:01 AM »
Its fun to connect what you did yesterday to your dream that night. lol You can usually get a few things in there as to why the dream was, the way it was.

SuperNova

• ROW ROW, FIGHT THE POWAH!
    • Dreadnaught BG
« Reply #28 on: August 03, 2011, 10:09:14 AM »
Sometimes, i dream about cheeze

Darvince

• 差不多
« Reply #29 on: August 03, 2011, 11:18:09 AM »
good