Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: USF Map Continuation I - (2) Asia  (Read 73717 times)

Naru523

• Universe Sandbox 1 Beta Team
  • let's walk the true path of life
Re: USF Map Continuation I - (2) Asia
« Reply #180 on: April 22, 2016, 09:53:00 PM »
The Sae-joseon Dynasty of Kaulia (or more commonly known as the Empire of Kaulia) is a relatively modernized state, having been trading extensively with the Chinese to the west and overseas trade with both the Japanese and Europeans. While its small size may seem underwhelming, especially compared to the Shui, it's made up for it with a Europeanized army and navy. It's gone to great strides to even establish tiny protectorates alongside the southern coast of Japan, although it's angered the Rising Sun to do so. There has been rumors of an upcoming war over these territories; but nationalism prevails.

atomic7732

• Global Moderator
  • caught in the river turning blue
    • Paladin of Storms
« Reply #182 on: April 22, 2016, 10:57:36 PM »
tkn

Darvince

• 差不多
« Reply #183 on: April 22, 2016, 11:44:26 PM »
Sadiqid Caliphate

atomic7732

• Global Moderator
  • caught in the river turning blue
    • Paladin of Storms
« Reply #185 on: April 23, 2016, 02:06:36 AM »
i am qazaq'd

feel free to do whatever with it

Darvince

• 差不多
« Reply #186 on: April 23, 2016, 06:48:24 AM »
The Sultanate of Azarbichan is a large Shi'a nation controlling most of the Azeri culture. The economy is largely based around exporting goods to Europe. For surrounding nations, they are relatively stable and don't have many worries for being completely conquered by any neighboring nations or other foreign powers any time soon.

also i removed a bunch of reservoirs from iraq and turkey
« Last Edit: April 23, 2016, 07:59:47 AM by Darvince »

Naru523

« Reply #188 on: April 24, 2016, 10:04:49 AM »
Being one of the most remarkable places within human history, the State of Jerusalem has long-lived served as a momentum of cooperation between Christianity and Islam. After seeing destruction and pillage from the Mongol hordes, forces between the Christian crusaders and Muslim states vowed to keep the state as an independent polity, and even serve as a location where both religions can thrive (as well as Judaism). Though rocky in the beginning, it eventually stood stable for centuries; government posts often hold members of different kinds of sects. Those living in Jerusalem hope that conflicts elsewhere between Christianity and Islam would see the peace they live in.

FiahOwl

• This is, to give a dog and in recompense desire my dog again.
« Reply #189 on: April 24, 2016, 04:56:08 PM »
takeda

FiahOwl

« Reply #191 on: April 24, 2016, 05:42:29 PM »
The Empire of Nippon is located on the fringes of Asia, and as such, is more preoccupied with domestic affairs and those of the far north and east. It's pretty pissed off at the Koreans meddling in western Kyushu, and has recently begun preparing to integrate the remainder of the island under Nipponese rule. It has some modest colonies along the Kurils and Kamchatka, and has spread eastwards into the New World.

Darvince

• 差不多
« Reply #192 on: April 24, 2016, 10:52:35 PM »
The Kingdom of Armenia is an ancient landlocked Christian kingdom unharmed by the wars between the Turks and the Graecians to the east, and has found stability in their alliance with Graecia. Their culture is very rich, storied, and has lasted since Roman times.

Naru523

« Reply #193 on: April 24, 2016, 11:06:56 PM »
taken

Naru523

« Reply #194 on: April 24, 2016, 11:44:05 PM »
The Sultanate of Airaq is an Islamic-based country with its operations in Baghdad. Arising from the ashes of the [MONGOL-BASED HORDE], it managed to re-consolidate its territories and become a major power within the Levant. Troubles brew north from the Kurds, though, who wishes to become a part of their own country within the north; but nevermind the occasional force-assimilation.

Darvince

• 差不多
« Reply #196 on: April 26, 2016, 02:57:40 AM »
The Cẩm Thị Dynasty is the closest puppet state to the Shui both politically and geographically. They were one of the first states vassalized and have enjoyed very little European influence. They have strong relations with the Shui, although lately Chinese culture has been more visible than the local Vietnamese culture to the point where it seems like the Shui may be attempting something quite sinister...
« Last Edit: April 26, 2016, 03:23:30 AM by Darvince »

Darvince

• 差不多
« Reply #197 on: April 26, 2016, 03:10:54 AM »
Shui Dynasty - 水代

Naru523

« Reply #199 on: April 28, 2016, 10:27:03 PM »
The Sultanate of Kordistan is a relatively progressing state situating in the lands between Armenia and Airaq. Although feeling slightly pressured by the Airaqians in the south and the Graecians towards the west, not mentioning the two Armenian countries wishing to join together, they've managed to buckle up by staying in an alliance with [TURKISH STATE] and Azarbichan.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2016, 11:55:23 PM by Naru523 »

Darvince

• 差不多
« Reply #200 on: April 28, 2016, 11:50:42 PM »
poor turks

FiahOwl

« Reply #201 on: May 01, 2016, 02:19:53 PM »
clamions

FiahOwl

« Reply #202 on: May 01, 2016, 02:37:13 PM »
Breton Indonesia is a collection of rich spice islands, owned by the Kingdom of Brittany. Many other nations around the world envy this territory, and perhaps seek to expand into the spice islands themselves.

Darvince

• 差不多
« Reply #203 on: May 01, 2016, 06:25:25 PM »
This means war.

Darvince

• 差不多
« Reply #205 on: May 01, 2016, 07:35:07 PM »
The Kingdom of Borneo is the strongest ally of the Shui in the Indonesian archipelago, and is helping them to defeat the evil westerners. They are attempting to repel Brittany from the islands, but lately Brittany has been having more success, a very worrying prospect for the Indonesians. They are not a vassal of the Shui, but rather have many elements of foreign policy which align closely with the Shui such as GET OUT GET OUT EUROPE GET OUT GO BACK TO YOUR OWN CONTINENT

Naru523

« Reply #207 on: May 02, 2016, 09:36:20 PM »
The Nguyễn Dynasty is the only independent Vietnamese state in resistance against Shui influence. Fiercely embracing nationalistic policies of Vietnamese culture in defiance of the Chinese, this has led to some expulsion of relations between the two, heightening tensions. Their claims on "foreign controls" next to their lands doesn't help matters, and rumors brew around that they and [OTHER COUNTRIES IN SE ASIA are planning an attack while the Shui are distracted in the Southern Seas. Plus, perhaps some foreign help wouldn't hurt ...

Darvince

• 差不多
« Reply #209 on: May 03, 2016, 02:28:07 AM »
Pangasinan Huangdom is a weak Chinese client state, supported by Shui to keep the damn westerners out of the Philippine archipelago.