Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Nonsensical story  (Read 3959 times)

vh

• formerly mudkipz
  • "giving heat meaning"
Nonsensical story
« on: August 18, 2011, 03:10:28 PM »
eh, i don't have it quite thought out, but just add a sentence, or change it or both. Try not to add like 5 whole pages of writing or completely turn the subject around with no transition. Maybe post "taken" so that we dunt have 2 people editing it at the same time?

After the squid was filled with over 9000 tons of steroids, it swam across the Atlantic ocean at the speed of light, flash-boiling millions of gallons of water and creating enough steam to plunge earth into an ice age. The squid was explodetonated into outerplanetary space and-

atomic7732

• Global Moderator
  • caught in the river turning blue
    • Paladin of Storms
Re: Nonsensical story
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2011, 03:13:31 PM »
a gigantic hypercane began to form from the intense heating and evaporation of the ocean's surface.

vh

• formerly mudkipz
  • "giving heat meaning"
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2011, 03:17:08 PM »
i've noticed that you liek storms :P

on topic:

bla was in the path of the hypercane. The low pressure caused his internal organs to be slowly twisted out of his body, exiting through his eye sockets. the lgo (lapis generating organ) suffered a malfunction and decided to take over the world by making blue goo (liek the gray goo nanobot doomsday thingy).

atomic7732

• Global Moderator
  • caught in the river turning blue
    • Paladin of Storms
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2011, 03:26:24 PM »
I've noticed that you like killing Bla. :P

Anyway, you set it up perfect for the hypercane. lol

The hypercane began to weaken due to the blue goo, which was beginning to devour most of Europe. The rest of the world came under alert and the universe sandbox forum members, minus Bla, hijacked NASA spacecraft and took off.

vh

• formerly mudkipz
  • "giving heat meaning"
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2011, 03:32:47 PM »
i fink bla ish cute!

"The rest of the world came under alert and the universe sandbox forum members, minus Bla, hijacked NASA spacecraft and took off."
lol that is an awesome idea, i can envision a movie about it.

on topic:

however, the space shuttle commander: me ( can i call it pilot)?  was under squidwithsteriodphobia and in an attempt to escape the gravity of Earth, i turned up the time step a bit too high. we did around 300 barrel rolls and ejected 54 kilograms of vomit
« Last Edit: August 18, 2011, 03:37:34 PM by mudkipz »

deoxy99

• Universe Sandbox 1 Beta Team
  • ✨ the name's verb ✨
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2011, 03:46:37 PM »
...we did around 300 barrel rolls...

Note: This quote has the wrong link and date.
Do a barrel roll! - Starfox 64 and like games :P
« Last Edit: August 18, 2011, 04:18:30 PM by deoxy99 »

vh

• formerly mudkipz
  • "giving heat meaning"
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2011, 03:50:37 PM »
that is not a sentence deoxy
add to teh story!!111

deoxy99

• Universe Sandbox 1 Beta Team
  • ✨ the name's verb ✨
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2011, 04:17:52 PM »
that is not a sentence deoxy
add to teh story!!111
Umm, I was commenting on your thing so shut up. >:(

Bla

• Global Moderator
  • The stars died so you can live.
« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2011, 10:04:44 PM »
This shall be revenged. >:(

...the vomit began to implode, and the self-collapsing process ended up causing an even bigger explosion, which made the vomit enter most electronic system on the spacecraft, and the engine. A moderately big vomit fragment also hit the pilot on his right cheek.

vh

• formerly mudkipz
  • "giving heat meaning"
« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2011, 03:12:22 AM »
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!

ok, if we're going to be disguisting...

I eject the...crap in our shuttle back to Earth, where it duplicates due to the blue goo and soon it covers the world. I also wipe off the vomit and put on a vomit proof spacesuit, and tells bla not to involve vomit and me please :D

Bla

• Global Moderator
« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2011, 03:45:51 AM »
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!

...Bla is picked up by a public hospital, and is repaired (plus, his... Uhh... Lapis generating organ is donated to a lapis factory). Bla develops a plan to stop the ice age by emitting greenhouse gases, by farting. The local survivors built a cauliflower farm, and began farting a lot. After just one month, the global temperature had increased by 2 degrees.
Meanwhile, the pilot, trying to consume consumables in a weightless environment, accidentally flips his cup of atheist coffee, and it all lands right on his right cheek.

vh

• formerly mudkipz
  • "giving heat meaning"
« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2011, 08:27:44 AM »
im fine witth coffee:

mudkipz whipes the coffee off his cheek and looks out the window...its a spacelephant! After pumping it with 12000 tons of steroids, he attaches it to a rocket booster and sends it towards planet earth.

BLA! DON'T SAY ANFING ABOUT ELEPHANT FART!

Bla

• Global Moderator
« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2011, 08:54:43 AM »
After the farts having kindly settled in the upper atmosphere, the people of Earth go on to rebuild their societies. They all consider the spaceship cowardly traitors, however, and as a result, they're building massive defenses, missile launchers etc. to destroy the spaceship.

vh

• formerly mudkipz
  • "giving heat meaning"
« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2011, 08:59:31 AM »
mr. blue goo back in post 5 says no and devours the defenses! Back on the spaceship, the control panel reads: eject deoxy? and the vomit from my cheek presses yes. Deoxy flies out and implodes, respawning in the center of earth which causes the pressure to go up and explodetonate the suicidal bomber elephant.