Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: I need help.  (Read 3101 times)

Mars

I need help.
« on: March 30, 2011, 09:55:28 AM »
Hello, I am planning on to get this. When I saw you get a key to play I thinked there was a key recovery. But I can't find it anywhere. Do you even have it? If so I will get this but I really need to know.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2011, 10:00:02 AM by Mars »

Bla

• Global Moderator
  • The stars died so you can live.
Re: I need help.
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2011, 10:15:39 AM »
I'm pretty sure you can recover your key from the e-mail you get when you buy the program. At least the e-mail I got tells me to enter my name, email address and order # in the program after pressing "I already have a license". The order # is in the email you get from the payment service you used, and you know the rest.

Mars

« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2011, 10:19:21 AM »
I'm pretty sure you can recover your key from the e-mail you get when you buy the program. At least the e-mail I got tells me to enter my name, email address and order # in the program after pressing "I already have a license". The order # is in the email you get from the payment service you used, and you know the rest.
Thanks.

Dan Dixon

• Creator of Universe Sandbox
  • Developer
    • Personal Site
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2011, 12:19:50 PM »
Adding a way to automatically retrieve your key by entering your email address is on my list of things to do soon.

In the meantime you can always re-request your key by sending me a message that includes the email address that you used to purchase it:
http://universesandbox.com/contact/

You should expect a response in 1-12 hours.