Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: The history of The Clique, or "The forgotten ones"  (Read 2274 times)

Jorster

• karma chameleon
The history of The Clique, or "The forgotten ones"
« on: May 21, 2014, 10:59:49 AM »
Gather round, children, it's story time.
Once upon a time there was a man named Thomas. He was a very lonely man, so he wandered the land searching for a town to live in. One day, while wandering through the land he happened upon a small settlement called Interguild. He was well liked in the town, and quickly moved in. While he was in the market buying supplies, he happened upon two other men, named Darvince and Jorster. They quickly became friends, and formed a small group called The Clique. The Clique was a very exclusive group, and had its own code language, dubbed Darspeak after its creator Darvince. They delegated a section of the Interguild as the “Clique Talk Thread”, and spent most of their time there, speaking in Darspeak so not to confuse anyone with their discussion. Every once and a while someone from the other parts of Interguild would accidentally wander into Clique controlled territory, and get very confused, and sometimes even offended by the Darspeak. The Clique brushed it off as people not understanding the deepness and complexities of the language, and soon started exclusively speaking Darspeak, for they had forgotten English. Eventually the leaders of Interguild got fed up with Darspeak, and cast out The Clique. Now, as refugees, they began a search for new home. Darvince had heard of a close knit town several hundred miles away, and they began the long walk there. After arriving, they introduced themselves as The Clique, but alas they had forgotten how to use normal English and had to attempt to communicate in Darspeak. Sadly, the members of this town got fed up fairly quickly, and pushed for the owner, Dan Dixon, to cast them out as refugees. Little did they know, that Dan was actually an agent of The Clique, and that the community was already under Clique control.

LONG LIVE THE CLIQUE
HEIL

Xriqxa

• 01000011 01101111 01101101 01101101 01110101 01101
Re: The history of The Clique, or "The forgotten ones"
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2014, 11:18:27 AM »
No.

Bla

• Global Moderator
  • The stars died so you can live.
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2014, 11:40:54 AM »
Maybe the reason why others started to get annoyed was because in this "Darspeak" thread and the previous one, a lot of forum members got mentioned by you in some contexts that were very bizarre, like speaking about their asses etc. and then their sexuality. And when some others then posted in the thread, they were then told to leave the thread by "clique" members. If you feel like refugees it's not hard for me to imagine why it ended up that way.

I don't see why you guys don't just use the Darforum for it instead of migrating it here to a much more public forum with a large active community that you evidently don't even want in the Darspeak thread anyway. Maybe you just want attention?

So my suggestion would really be for you to move to the Darforum if you don't have any intentions to interact constructively with the bigger community on here.

I don't speak as a mod here, it's just my opinion.

Darvince

• 差不多
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2014, 11:51:40 AM »
dark dark dark dark world

atomic7732

• Global Moderator
  • caught in the river turning blue
    • Paladin of Storms
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2014, 11:55:07 AM »
darforum is highly intimate thanks

make cliqueforum

Bla

• Global Moderator
  • The stars died so you can live.
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2014, 12:10:06 PM »
darforum is highly intimate thanks
"Dartalk" evolved into just that, that's one of the reason why I'd suggest moving it to Darforum instead.

Anyway personally I also think a cliqueforum would be better, I have no need to read "Dartalk", but if they don't want to make a forum then Darforum was an option. Doesn't have to be in the hidden sections.

matty406

« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2014, 12:24:48 PM »
We must deny the clique any growth

tuto99

• Baba Booey
« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2014, 04:45:38 PM »
Jorster Darvince Thomas you can live in my basement.
Oh wait this is Florida

Xriqxa

• 01000011 01101111 01101101 01101101 01110101 01101
« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2014, 01:38:49 PM »
We must deny the clique any growth

Yes please.
Jorster Darvince Thomas you can live in my basement.
Oh wait this is Florida

So?

tuto99

• Baba Booey
« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2014, 04:14:33 PM »
Because, you know, the water table.....
Which is why building a basement will cause it to flood.