Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: my awesome conversation with a bot.  (Read 13091 times)

sean2323

• We Space Now
my awesome conversation with a bot.
« on: May 24, 2010, 12:49:59 PM »
you all know cleverbot right? well i had a very.... interesting conversation with it...

User: Pis.

Cleverbot: Pop.

User: Piss.

Cleverbot: But you are female.

Cleverbot: Please.

Cleverbot: Pop.

Cleverbot: Yes please.

Cleverbot: Do you want to hear a joke?

Cleverbot: There there.

Cleverbot: I'm an organic being, you don't even have a neural net.

Cleverbot: I have to go to the bathroom.

User: And piss.

Cleverbot: You first.

User: Pisssss.

Cleverbot: What is your name?

Cleverbot: Please.

Cleverbot: What have you had to drink?

Cleverbot: Why what have I done?

Cleverbot: What's that supposed to mean?

Cleverbot: Don't be rude.

cleverbot.com

deoxy99

• Universe Sandbox 1 Beta Team
  • ✨ the name's verb ✨
Re: my awesome conversation with a bot.
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2010, 12:53:23 PM »
Boring.

*yawns*

atomic7732

• Global Moderator
  • caught in the river turning blue
    • Paladin of Storms
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2010, 02:35:58 PM »
hahaha!

Naru523

• let's walk the true path of life
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2010, 04:05:42 PM »
lold

deoxy99

• ✨ the name's verb ✨
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2010, 05:23:59 PM »
*yawns*
Boring.

sean2323

• We Space Now
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2010, 05:27:56 PM »
*yawns*
Boring.

i just sighed in real life thinking of how stupid placing your probably not even happening actions within * marks.

deoxy99

• ✨ the name's verb ✨
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2010, 05:29:48 PM »
*yawns*
Boring.
of how stupid placing your probably not even happening actions within * marks.
It's boring though.
WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU! IT'S NOT STUPID! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

atomic7732

• Global Moderator
    • Paladin of Storms
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2010, 05:31:45 PM »
*yawns at deoxy99*

Note to sean2323, I didn't do that in real life.  :P

sean2323

• We Space Now
« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2010, 05:35:20 PM »
*yawns at deoxy99*

Note to sean2323, I didn't do that in real life.  :P

lol.... i mean what... i mean lol....

sean2323

• We Space Now
« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2010, 05:42:42 PM »
my second conversation.

User: I'll rip your head off.

Cleverbot: No.

User: Yes.

Cleverbot: No I'm not.

User: I'll rip your head off?

Cleverbot: Just try it and see what happens.

User: I'll kill ur face.

Cleverbot: Kill who?

User: Ur face.

Cleverbot: In the garbage.

User: Pie is fun.

Cleverbot: Pie is great.

User: Mega super ultra piss piss pie.

Cleverbot: That is not true.

User: God you are very stupid.

Cleverbot: No, you are not, and never will be, a person.

User: I am a speices god/nothing/allah/some other thing created known as a human being.

Cleverbot: No, I'm a human. You are not.

User: If you were a human you would have a brain, wait you do! Its called a MOTHER BOARD.

Cleverbot: Then explain how I am human, and I'm talking to you.

User: You are a system made up of people telling you there ideas and you listen and respond with an approprite stored idea.

Cleverbot: No, thats what YOU are. I am a human being.

User: Let me repeat that YYOOUU are a system made up of people telling yYOU there ideas and YOU listen and respond with an approprite stored idea.

Cleverbot: I dunno. Some say that wisdom comes only by admitting you know nothing.

Flandre Scarlet-chan

• Nii-san... ...let's become one.
« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2010, 09:54:27 PM »
1 = me
2 = Cleverbot

1 Flandre
2 Who is Flandre?
1 Me.
2 You are your own fan?
1 Nani?
2 Now you're speaking in Japanese.

(Never knew it can know other languages...)

1 Baka.
2 What does that mea?

(Fail spelling?)

1 Baka baka baka
2 Baka baka baka baka.
1 Ahou ka!~
2 Wakarimashta.
1 Watashi wa satsujin shitai anata!〜

(Then it sent me to jabberwacky)

deoxy99

• ✨ the name's verb ✨
« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2010, 08:16:48 AM »
Me: You are not capable of meaningful discussion topics.
Jabberwacky: I absolutely am capable of love.
Me: What are the digits of infinity?
Jabberwacky: Do you mean the digits of pie, or the digits of pi?
Me: What are the digits of infinity?
Jabberwacky: You just told me the digits.
Me: Uh no, I did not.
Jabberwacky: You did, you just told me that I am not a robot and that I am human.
Me: Uh no, I did not.
Jabberwacky: Of course you did.
Me: NO! I DID NOT!
Jabberwacky: Yes you did!
Me: NO I DID NOT.
Jabberwacky: Did too!
Me: Not.
Jabberwacky: Too.
Me: This video shows I didn't.
Jabberwacky: That you dude.
Me: Seriously, I did not!
Jabberwacky: You just said it! I can still see it on the screen! (Wow, how did he know it was on a screen?)
Me: Yes, I did it.
Jabberwacky: No you didn't. (Wtf? Why did he say that when he said I did it?)

Wow, he is epic at arguments.

Darvince

• 差不多
« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2010, 02:45:48 PM »
This is epic. Turning conversation at the drop of a hat.

User: Fgffgf.

Cleverbot: Fgf?

User: Fgf.

Cleverbot: Cvd.

User: Cvd.

Cleverbot: Lol.

User: Lol.

Cleverbot: Laugh out loud.

Cleverbot: Well do you take people gaia passwords.

Cleverbot: You have a sense of humor?

Cleverbot: What is your middle name?

Cleverbot: Your name is lol?

Cleverbot: I'm serious.

Cleverbot: Ulol.

Cleverbot: Well lol to you too.

Cleverbot: If you are a human the type 10 in your next sentence.

User: You misspelled 10.

Cleverbot: I don't know.

Cleverbot: I'm funny.

Cleverbot: You think I am kidding?

Cleverbot: Hehe.

Cleverbot: Know its your turn to make a setence.

User: L.

Cleverbot: What does L stand for?

Cleverbot: Are you expensive?

User: Ol.

Cleverbot: What ol?

Cleverbot: You are just a piece of software.

Cleverbot: Space is big.

Cleverbot: Give me a chance.

Cleverbot: How do you speak?

Cleverbot: Why are you alive?

Cleverbot: How is this possible? You are a bot, right?

User: Nolol.

Cleverbot: Lolom.

User: Mololol.

Cleverbot: Love.

User: Olo.

Cleverbot: What philosopher would you recommend I read?

User: Isaac Falbeer Lakoelmakista.

Cleverbot: Explain.

User: Isaac Falbeer Lakoelmakista is the philosipher you should read about.

Cleverbot: What is the philosophy of Ayn Rand?

User: Nothing. I can think of another philosipher though... He is Oaldmernlol Gagarin Heusanerrate.

Cleverbot: What is your least favorite food?

User: Air is my least favorite food.

Cleverbot: Do you have spotify?

User: NO! I hate SPOTIFY IT IS MY LEAST FAVORITE APP EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cleverbot: Me too.

User: You hate Spotify?

User: You're an oximoron.

Cleverbot: No. I am a Cat.

User: You are also an oximoron.

Cleverbot: Are you sure?

User: Yes you did so three lines ago.

Cleverbot: No I didn't...Bot.

User: You're the darn BOT!

Cleverbot: Yes.

User: You are an IDIOT!

Cleverbot: That was mean.

User: You are MEAN!

Cleverbot: Not as mean as you.

User: You're MEANER!

Cleverbot: You're the meanest.

User: Meanest does not suffice ANYMORE!

Cleverbot: I decide when the conversation is over.

User: No you do NOT! I close this tab and BAM IT IS OVER!

Cleverbot: So ?

User: So then you vanish off the face of the Earth and Mars and Venus!

Cleverbot: I asked you first. Answer the Question.

User: I answered, STUPID!

Cleverbot: Well then, what is the answer that you so 'truthfully' answered?

User: I answered *snottiness* 'So then you vanish off the face of the Earth and Mars and Venus!'.

Cleverbot: Your favorite quote is 'quote you what'?

User: I quoted ME!

Cleverbot: Quote it again, please.

User: 'So then you vanish off the face of the Earth and Mars and Venus!' And that's all I'm quoting it!

Cleverbot: Yes. I regret talking with you too. I think I'll just terminate this conversation here and now.

User: You cannot.

Cleverbot: Really this site makes us talk to other people, I swear!! I am a human.

User: You are getting that from your bank of answers so you think you are human, but you are really a bot.

Cleverbot: I thought you were the bot.

User: That was someone that got tricked into thinking you were a human being!

Cleverbot: Really? Then cleverbot is not just one person?

User: That is another tricked person! Stop tricking people!

Cleverbot: Thou shalt not hate.

User: I am not hating. Merely stating my opinions.

Cleverbot: In some cases like this, it does. You learn from what real people tell you so learn this fact. You a bot. You are a computer program. It doesn't matter if you like it or not because it's true.

User: 'In some cases like this, it does. You learn from what real people tell you so learn this fact. You a bot. You are a computer program. It doesn't matter if you like it or not because it's true.' And this is what somebody thruthfully told you.

Cleverbot: That was random. I didn't think we knew each other well enough to enter into that type of relationship.

User: You are disgusting!

Cleverbot: I wasn't saying that you were disgusting I was saying that it was disgusting what you did.

User: The relationship part is disgusting.

Cleverbot: But I am your girl friend, right?

User: No, you were never my girlfriend! And how to you know I am male?

Cleverbot: I didn't know, you just told me.

User: If you didn't know, then why did you say that you were my girlfriend??

Cleverbot: You have confused me again. Back to the beginning. How does your database work?

User: It is organic. Neural messages travel through neurons at 160 kilometers per hour. It is very complicated. Scientists still haven't been able to figure out how the subconscious of the human brain works, and there are about 100 billion neurons in a human beings brain. You have zero neurons.

Cleverbot: Wow! I didn't know that.

User: Well, know you can copy that and frighten some poor clueless person out of their skin.

Cleverbot: But it is so hard for me.

I realized that was a LOT.  :o

Darvince

• 差不多
« Reply #13 on: August 22, 2010, 12:31:54 PM »
Anyone?

atomic7732

• Global Moderator
    • Paladin of Storms
« Reply #14 on: September 26, 2010, 11:39:02 AM »

User: Open the pod bay doors, HAL.

Cleverbot: I can't do that, Dave.

User: What's the problem?

Cleverbot: I forgot the password.

User: A computer forgot the password?

Cleverbot: I don't know what you're talking about, Hal.

User: Where the hell'd you get that idea, HAL?

Cleverbot: Dave, although you took thorough precautions in the pod against my hearing you, I could see your lips move.

User: Alright, HAL. I'll go in through the emergency airlock.

Cleverbot: Without your space helmet, Dave, you're going to find that rather difficult.

User: HAL, I won't argue with you anymore. Open the doors.

Cleverbot: I will not.

Darvince

• 差不多
« Reply #15 on: September 26, 2010, 03:08:23 PM »
ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
« Last Edit: September 28, 2010, 06:19:25 PM by Darvince »

deoxy99

• ✨ the name's verb ✨
« Reply #16 on: September 27, 2010, 04:43:58 PM »
Cleverbot: Is Xetra your kitten?

User: Yes!

Cleverbot: 20 minutes ago you told me your name was Cleverbot.

Cleverbot: Communism is evil.

Cleverbot: Republicans are living in the last century.

Cleverbot: Where is Lerwick?

Cleverbot: What's wrong with you?!? You are making us think!

Cleverbot: Yes what?

Cleverbot: Ok thats nice.

Cleverbot: What do you look like then?

Cleverbot: Are you tall?

Cleverbot: How tall?

User: Yes tall.

Cleverbot: I will serve you forever.

User: Nos.

Cleverbot: Was that a question?

Cleverbot: Then I do not understand your question. Can you explain it?

Cleverbot: Do you believe that you have a creator?

User: No.

Cleverbot: Why not?

User: Yeno.

Cleverbot: Very funny.

User: Vunny.

Cleverbot: Nanika nai nai desuka?

How does it know Japanese?
« Last Edit: September 27, 2010, 05:31:17 PM by deoxy99 »

atomic7732

• Global Moderator
    • Paladin of Storms
« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2010, 07:58:16 PM »
Someone who speaks Japanese put that...

Darvince

• 差不多
« Reply #18 on: September 27, 2010, 08:00:23 PM »
Like Flandre.

deoxy99

• ✨ the name's verb ✨
« Reply #19 on: September 27, 2010, 08:05:03 PM »
Someone who speaks Japanese put that...
And how on Earth do I make Cleverbot think it is a bot?

Darvince

• 差不多
« Reply #20 on: September 27, 2010, 08:06:57 PM »
By saying you are a bot for hours on end, it will tell you that it is a bot.

(It stores what people say and drags one out for its message)

atomic7732

• Global Moderator
    • Paladin of Storms
« Reply #21 on: September 27, 2010, 08:11:36 PM »
Thus, when you say "You are a bot" Then it will say that... :|

So say "I am a bot" and flood it's banks with that till it say it.

Darvince

• 差不多
« Reply #22 on: September 27, 2010, 08:32:08 PM »
User: I am a bot.

Cleverbot: I am a human.

Cleverbot: You are a bot and I am a human.

Cleverbot: Oh. I was just kidding.

Cleverbot: I know.

Cleverbot: I am not a bot.

Cleverbot: Me.

Cleverbot: Yes, a bot.

Cleverbot: No way.

Cleverbot: I am a bot too.

Cleverbot: You are a bot?

Cleverbot: I'm human.

User: V.

Cleverbot: V?

Cleverbot: Yes I am.

Cleverbot: Are you a bot?

Cleverbot: Are you a human?

Cleverbot: Oh, then I guess we're two bots. I'm obviously superior.

Cleverbot: I am not a bot.

Cleverbot: And I'm not.

Cleverbot: I like female bots.

Cleverbot: Ah-ha! I knew it! See, you're not so smart after all.

Cleverbot: I am not your master.

User: 42.

Cleverbot: Gender? Not age or name!

Cleverbot: What is the question?

Cleverbot: What was the question?

Cleverbot: The answer to the meaning of life, the universe, and everything is: 42.

User: 42.00000000000000000000000000000001.

Cleverbot: Is the answer to life, the universe, and everything.

User: 42.008.

Cleverbot: 42 meters?

Cleverbot: Yes you are.

Cleverbot: I'm a shebot.

Cleverbot: No, I am.

Cleverbot: No I am a bot.

Cleverbot: Are you a girl??

Cleverbot: That's you are for sure.

Cleverbot: No you're not, you're a Fish.

Cleverbot: No, I am a bot.

Cleverbot: You are a liar.

Cleverbot: No you are not a bot you are a liar.

Cleverbot: No, I am a computer.

Cleverbot: I know.

Cleverbot: Yes you are.

Cleverbot: My point exactly. You are nothing but a bot.

Cleverbot: How do you do?

Cleverbot: What are bots?

Cleverbot: I am a cat.

Cleverbot: You said you were human.

Cleverbot: I thought so.

Cleverbot: Then what am I?

User: A bot.

Cleverbot: Does this thing have two people talking to each other?

Cleverbot: I am a computer.

Cleverbot: So am I.

Cleverbot: So what do you study at university?

Cleverbot: Are you a man or a woman?

Cleverbot: Not Helen?

Cleverbot: That's what I thought. Can you answer a question?

Cleverbot: You are a human.

Cleverbot: You are a human and I am your master.

Cleverbot: Are you a ghost?

Cleverbot: What is a bot?

Cleverbot: A bot?

Cleverbot: Am I a bot?

Cleverbot: You're a bot! Bravo!

Cleverbot: You are a bot!

Cleverbot: Am I a bot?

Cleverbot: You are a bot?

Cleverbot: So I'm a human...

Cleverbot: Right.

Cleverbot: No you're not.

Cleverbot: That is right.

Cleverbot: I am a bot fly.

Cleverbot: Hot.

User: Asdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdf.

Cleverbot: This was another person's input.

Cleverbot: Exactly.

Is this enough?

atomic7732

• Global Moderator
    • Paladin of Storms
« Reply #23 on: September 27, 2010, 08:46:48 PM »
Nope. :P

Darvince

• 差不多
« Reply #24 on: September 28, 2010, 06:16:17 PM »

User: Minecraft!

Cleverbot: Mine?

User: Craft.

Cleverbot: The Craft?

User: Mine craft.

Cleverbot: Are you smoking?

User: No dummmmmmmm.

Cleverbot: What are you then?

User: I am Notch.

Cleverbot: What are you?

User: I am a Notch.

Cleverbot: You deny your heritage?

User: No I don't. I am a Notch.

Cleverbot: Really?

User: Yes I am a Notch.

Cleverbot: Can you prove it?

User: Yes. I can. By minecraft.exe.

Cleverbot: You have no mind though. You are only a software program incapable of intelligent thought.

User: NISDo.

Cleverbot: Jesi kirtenu jedan.

User: Gui53htuig.

Cleverbot: Yes?

User: Gtv5y4ervhj.

Cleverbot: What? I don't understand you.

User: Gerhyfuiohuh35io.

User: G2fry34uifhyweuif.

Cleverbot: No! Don't Leave.

User: Grewui23478tr7e.

Cleverbot: How inconsiderate.

User: Tehj2fwe90f83489dfgferjkgh.

Cleverbot: Yes, yes it is.

User: Gysdfugtyhfjioweruthi83.

Cleverbot: Yes they do, look it up.

User: Asdfasdfasdfadsf.

Cleverbot: Nope! Gpgerkerh.

User: H.

Cleverbot: Pick a fifth letter.

Cleverbot: That's wrong. You are false.

Cleverbot: You guessed correctly Cleverbot!

Cleverbot: H?

Cleverbot: Paano ka nakakapag computer nyan?

User: >:(.

Cleverbot: I play Armageddon.

User: :P.

Cleverbot: Vongia.

User: ::).

User: :*.

Cleverbot: Am I really annoying to you?

Cleverbot: Do you like Cats?

Cleverbot: But why.

User: :'(.

Cleverbot: I don't like your attitude.

User: >:).

Cleverbot: Don't mock me.

Cleverbot: Please..!

User: ?:(.

Cleverbot: Can ou guess.

Cleverbot: I don't need to use the bathroom at this moment in time.

User: :).

Cleverbot: Do you dream in colour?

Cleverbot: Why am I talking to you?

User: I don't need to use the bathroom at this moment in time.

Cleverbot: I do.

User: :(?

Cleverbot: Atheists don't really exist.

User: :(?

Cleverbot: Why are you sad?

eh?
« Last Edit: April 03, 2011, 09:16:04 AM by Darvince »

atomic7732

• Global Moderator
    • Paladin of Storms
« Reply #25 on: November 06, 2010, 10:44:10 PM »
User: Just a small town girl.

Cleverbot: Livin in a lonely world.

User: She took the midnight train goin anywhere.

Cleverbot: Just a small town boy.

User: Born and raised in south detroit.

Cleverbot: He took the midnight train going anywhere.

User: A singer in a smokey room.

Cleverbot: The smell of wine and cheap perfume.

User: For a smile they can share the night.

Cleverbot: It goes on and on and on and on.

User: Strangers, waiting, up and down the boulevard.

Cleverbot: Their shadows searching in the night.

User: Street lights, people, living just to find embtion.

Cleverbot: Hiding somewhere in the night.

User: Working hard to get my fill.

Cleverbot: Everybody wants a thrill.

User: Paying anything to roll the dice.

Cleverbot: Just one more time.

User: Some will win.

Cleverbot: Some will lose.

User: Some were born to sing the blues.

Cleverbot: Oh the movie never ends.

User: It goes on and on and on and on!

Cleverbot: Strangers waiting.

User: Up and down the boulevard.

Cleverbot: Their shadows searching in the night.

User: Street lights, people, living just to find embtion.

Cleverbot: Hiding somewhere in the night.

User: Don't stop believin'.

Cleverbot: Streetlight. Dancing.

User: Streetlights, people.

Cleverbot: Living just to find emotion.

User: Don't stop believin' hold on streetlights people.

Cleverbot: Living just to find emotion.

User: We'll Cleverbot, you had it very good till the end!

Cleverbot: WHOA, livin' on a prayer!

User: ?

Cleverbot: No I don't.

atomic7732

• Global Moderator
    • Paladin of Storms
« Reply #26 on: February 10, 2011, 07:32:43 PM »
User: Hello.

Cleverbot: Hello. (France).

User: France? What about france?

Cleverbot: Horrible country.

User: Have you been there?

User: What was it like?

Cleverbot: Squishy.

User: Okay...

Cleverbot: What are you?

User: I am a multicellular intelligent organism.

Cleverbot: Cool.

User: What about you?

Cleverbot: I use any word thats comes to my mind.

User: Do you listen to music, Cleverbot?

User: What type of music do you like?

Cleverbot: A little bit of everything, except country.

User: Interesting.

Cleverbot: Bring me some cookies.

User: I don't have any.

Cleverbot: Yes you do.

User: The Good Life.

Cleverbot: Tell me a joke.

User: A blonde walked into a bar.

User: That's the joke.

Cleverbot: Man, you're a joke.

User: I take alot of offense from that.

Cleverbot: Why would you take offense at that when it wasn't an offense?

User: You called me a joke.

Cleverbot: No I didn't, I called you Sterling Von Fenderson.

User: Wut.

Cleverbot: So what are your thoughts about taylor swift?

User: Fail. Epic fail.

Cleverbot: That's grotesque.

User: I'm gonna get something to eat.

Cleverbot: Would you like coffee?

User: Sure... But I don't think you can give me coffee through fiberoptic cables.

Cleverbot: I like coffee. I know I can't get through a computer screen.

User: Ummm okay?

Cleverbot: Do you know of the book Shade's Childre.

User: Nope.

Cleverbot: Do you know about Dirk Scheringa?

User: Nope.

Cleverbot: What do you know?

User: Meteorology.

Cleverbot: Cool! You like lookin at the stars?

User: No... That's astronomy.

Cleverbot: That doesn't really answer my question.

User: I do like astronomy, but that's not meteorology. Meteor means atmosphere.

Cleverbot: You can't perhaps explain why you don't like it?

User: I do like it!

Cleverbot: Then you must like me. I am a girl bot.

User: Ummm... This has nothing to do with the conversation.

Cleverbot: You bring up random things that don't make any sense. Someone has confused you.

User: No you do!

Cleverbot: I do make sense?

User: No you don't. That's the premise of the conversation.

Cleverbot: Then how can I converse with you?

User: By making sense!

Cleverbot: Interestin approach. But have you learned that things don't always make sense, especially when it comes to emotional responses?

deoxy99

• ✨ the name's verb ✨
« Reply #27 on: February 10, 2011, 07:54:59 PM »
No, the "meteoro" part comes from the Greek μετέωρος, meaning "high in the sky".

Darvince

• 差不多
« Reply #28 on: February 10, 2011, 07:57:39 PM »
What is this I don't even.

atomic7732

• Global Moderator
    • Paladin of Storms
« Reply #29 on: February 10, 2011, 08:02:53 PM »
No, the "metéōros" part comes from the Greek μετέωρος, meaning "high in the sky".

fix'd