Do you want me to make this book?

Yes
3 (75%)
No
0 (0%)
Don't Care
1 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Author Topic: Book Idea  (Read 9757 times)

Bla

• Global Moderator
  • The stars died so you can live.
Re: Book Idea
« Reply #30 on: July 09, 2010, 07:39:11 AM »
Another suggestion: I think 'creation theories' should be replaced with 'creation hypothesies', as a Scientific theory would require evidence.

deoxy99

• Universe Sandbox 1 Beta Team
  • ✨ the name's verb ✨
« Reply #31 on: July 09, 2010, 07:39:35 AM »
BESTSELLER!!!

I'm just acting out what awards my book would get.

Can someone move these posts not related to the reason I made this thread (to talk about my book)?

Laura

« Reply #32 on: July 09, 2010, 07:41:39 AM »
Yes, believing in such a god, that just created everything and didn't care about it's creation would be called deism. I also think the gods from all religions are completely absurd. Even if there was a god, a holy book would prove it as little as a Star Wars book would prove the existence of Darth Vader. :P

Yes, deism. Except I don't specifically believe that either. It's just the only type of religion I can still be agnostic about.
And what use is that, really? None. To all practical intents and purposes, I'm as atheist as they come :)

deoxy99

• ✨ the name's verb ✨
« Reply #33 on: July 09, 2010, 07:43:19 AM »
Can we stop now?

You know what...I'm just bored with this religion stuff now...(which is why I am quite ignoring you guys)

Laura

« Reply #34 on: July 09, 2010, 07:44:38 AM »
Can we stop now?

You know what...I'm just bored with this religion stuff now...(which is why I am quite ignoring you guys)
Sure. No need to get all solipsistic about it ;)

Bla

• Global Moderator
« Reply #35 on: July 09, 2010, 07:46:50 AM »
We don't have to discuss this, but can you explain what you're thinking to write about in B 6 (Creation and Evolution of Life) and B 7 (Adam and Eve)? :)

And if we want to discuss religion, we can go to this topic, which is made for it.

deoxy99

• ✨ the name's verb ✨
« Reply #36 on: July 09, 2010, 07:48:08 AM »
We don't have to discuss this, but can you explain what you're thinking to write about in B 6 (Creation and Evolution of Life) and B 7 (Adam and Eve)? :)
Well those sections used to not be in that area, but I'll tell you what I am thinking to write...well I guess that would-
Gee I don't really know.

deoxy99

• ✨ the name's verb ✨
« Reply #37 on: July 09, 2010, 07:49:52 AM »
Aww man! You are going to make me go to the topic now. I always HAVE TO reply to new topics that interest me, but I'm bored. So I guess I'll just ignore the topic and read some "archived" topics.

Bla

• Global Moderator
« Reply #38 on: July 09, 2010, 07:53:53 AM »
Aww man! You are going to make me go to the topic now. I always HAVE TO reply to new topics that interest me, but I'm bored. So I guess I'll just ignore the topic and read some "archived" topics.
That's completely up to you. If you don't want to discuss religion = don't post in the religion topic. If you don't want to read the discussion about religion = don't enter the religion topic... And so on, it's simple. :)

deoxy99

• ✨ the name's verb ✨
« Reply #39 on: July 09, 2010, 07:54:57 AM »
That's completely up to you. If you don't want to discuss religion = don't post in the religion topic. If you don't want to read the discussion about religion = don't enter the religion topic... And so on, it's simple. :)
But the email icon next to the board will turn blue when you post in the religion topic, and I ALWAYS read the unread topics. I HAVE to. I am just that way.