Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Fix your bloody posts.  (Read 19766 times)

Lord DC

• Omnitae - Leader of Omnipotencia
    • Steam profile
Re: Fix your bloody posts.
« Reply #60 on: December 17, 2015, 08:50:42 PM »

vh

• formerly mudkipz
  • "giving heat meaning"
« Reply #61 on: December 18, 2015, 01:19:55 AM »
I refuse to let that thread die. It was my I refuse to let that thread die. It was myI refuse to let that thread die. It was myI refuse to let that thread die. It was myI refuse to let that thread die. It was myI refuse to let that thread die. It was myI refuse to let that thread die. It was myI refuse to let that thread die. It was myI refuse to let that thread die. It was myI refuse to let that thread die. It was myI refuse to let that thread die. It was myI refuse to let that thread die. It was myI refuse to let that thread die. It was myI refuse to let that thread die. It was myI refuse to let that thread die. It was myI refuse to let that thread die. It was my.

Gordon Freeman

« Reply #62 on: December 19, 2015, 03:24:25 AM »
I refuse to let that thread die. It was my kolforce.

>complains about people beating dead horses
>is still replacing syllables with "kol"

Lord DC

• Omnitae - Leader of Omnipotencia
    • Steam profile
« Reply #63 on: December 19, 2015, 04:30:20 AM »
never let kol die

FiahOwl

• This is, to give a dog and in recompense desire my dog again.
« Reply #64 on: December 19, 2015, 09:16:48 AM »

This message is only viewable with Universe Sandbox Galaxy Edition. Access it and much more with promo-code '162207'.

« Last Edit: March 22, 2021, 01:03:43 AM by FiahOwl »

vh

• formerly mudkipz
  • "giving heat meaning"
« Reply #65 on: December 19, 2015, 09:31:40 AM »
kolok

Darvince

• 差不多
« Reply #66 on: December 19, 2015, 12:05:24 PM »
>thinking kol is a fad

vh

• formerly mudkipz
  • "giving heat meaning"
« Reply #67 on: December 19, 2015, 03:12:20 PM »
>reality is a fad

atomic7732

• Global Moderator
  • caught in the river turning blue
    • Paladin of Storms
« Reply #68 on: December 20, 2015, 12:05:40 AM »
i say 'kol' subconciously and instinctively

it can't die

Darvince

• 差不多
« Reply #69 on: December 20, 2015, 12:36:08 AM »
I read die. It thread die. It thread die. I refuse force. I refuse that to life force. I read die. It to let was my let threfuse thread die. I read die. I read die. It was my life that that thread die. It to life force. I refuse force. I refuse that was my life thread die. I refuse threfuse force. It that that was my life to life to let was my let was my life that to let threfuse force. I refuse force. I refuse that threfuse to let threfuse that to life thread die. I read die.

vh

• formerly mudkipz
  • "giving heat meaning"
« Reply #70 on: December 20, 2015, 06:43:31 AM »

D҉̶̛a̵̴r̢͟v̢i̸͟n̕çe̵ ̶at͝e ̸̛a̧͜ pơ͘͟t̵̢͏ ͏͢o͘f ̸̵̢k̀òl̵̸͘er̵̀ǵ̛ý̶͢.̶̕̕ ͢D̷̕͢à̶r͜͏vi̸̕nc͜èt̸͟͠ ͢s̢͝ug͡g̨͝ ͟͠m͢͡ę̕҉c̛͟͡h͝a͡͠nik̶er̴͞ k̷o̴̷͝l̴̀̕e̸r͏̡g̢͟y̧̨. ͡Ḑ̧҉a̸r̶̀̀vi͟҉n̵͢c̛ȩ̀͠t̴͜ s͏ù̡ģ̕g me͏͠c̡h͝a̢̧n̶̡i̸k͠e̵͘r̵̢ ̀k҉o̵҉́l̸̶er͘gy͝.̴̷͟ ͘D͡a̡r̵͞v͜i̸̛n̴͟ç͞ę ͘r̸̢e͏f͏͝ư̛s͝e ̡͡r̨e̸̢͘la̶͟tįv͠é̷͟ ̴g͢͡e͞n͏͜e͡r̵a͜l̀i̶t̡͘y̧.̛͠ ́D͘͠ar̷͜v̸̸͟i͠nc̴é̡ ̧r̶ę͘f͜u̢͢s̨͞e҉̀ ̀th̴a̴t̴̴ ̨̕͟t̡o͘ ͜l͠i̴͢͜f̷̸é͠ ̡͝r͠eĺ̶͢a͘t̷į͜ve͢͜͝ ̢g̴e̴̢̧n̕er͞a͢͝l̸̷i͘t̴̨y҉. ̀D̡̧̕a͜r̕v͜͟įn̷̢c͜e̡ ̶́͝à̕t͟͡e͘҉ ̧̕a ̧́p͟o͏̡̡t̀̕͡ ̀͘o͘͢͟f̡̧҉ ̨k͟oler͡g͠y͡.̛͘͟ ̨D̛a̸̡rvį͢n͝ce͟t̵̢ ́͝to̧ l̢e̢t͏ w͏a͢s̡̨ ́m̴̕y҉͝ ̴̡l̶͘͘e̛t͡҉͝ ̴ţ̴̀hŕ̷e̵̡̢f͏̢u͢s̸̨e̶̸̵ ̵́͟su̴̢͜gg͜ ̛̀͡m̧̛͞e͠c҉h͠ą̸ni̧̛̛ke̢͠r k̶̡o̷͏l̵̵͡e̴r̕͝g͘y̨͘.̧ ̢̨̀D̴a̶̕͟r̡҉v͠͏inc͟͡è́ ̶a͞t͠e͢͢͝ ́͏a̡͏͜ ̸̢p҉͟͏ơt̵̛͠ ̶o̧f̶̕ ̢͞k̴o͟͝l̢͟e҉r͏͢g҉҉̛ỳ̵.̀ ͜D͠a͜ŗv̧̡̕in͘͟c̸̢e͝͠ ́a҉̨͘t̕e҉ ̧͡a̡ ̡͜͝pot̨̡ ̕of̕͡ ͢k̸̀͏o̡̡̡lé̶rg̢̛y͠.͘ ͠D̸̡ar̸͞vi͟͏nc̶͘é̛t ̡w̛a̴̕҉s ̛m̀y͏ ̧͏͏l̶í̵͝f̨̕e̕͠ t͏̨͜h͜a͏͘t̶̷ ͏̷͡th͢a̢t͢ s̸̨͝ù͢g̸̴͡g̷͢ ̛̕m̶̨e̴͜͜ć̛̕h͘à͞n̕̕í҉k̢̀e̷͘r̢͘ ̢͝k̸͢͢o͘͡l̛͜͠ér҉͠g̢̧y̶͘.̸̛ Da̧r̷v̵̢i̢nc̢͢e͏t ̸t̀o͞͡͏ ́ĺ̢i̴͢fe̕ ̡͘ŕ̨e̷͟l͜҉á͘ti̵v͠e̵̴͜ ͝͡g͏è̶̴n҉e͠r͝aĺ̀͞ì̷t͟͡y͟. ̧͠͠D̛a͜҉r͘v̧in̕͠c̕e ̵̨͘r̸ef̕us͢e͞ ͞͠r̸̨̨ę҉l̴̷͡at̴͜í͏̷v͠e͜͡ ͘҉g̷͝ę̕n̡͜è̛͠r̸̢al̡̕͞i͞͠tý.̧͡ ҉̶Da͞r̸v̢̛in̶c̷̨e̡̛͞ ́͝r̛̕e͏̧f̶u̡s͢͡e ̴t̴h̵̢͠á͜t̕ ͝w͝as ҉m̴͘͏y ̨͘l̴͟i̴͡f́e ͢s͡͡u̸͟g҉͏̷g m͠è͠c̸͘h̛an̡͠í̛͜k͡e̡͢r̵͘ ̡͡ķơ͢͝l̢ȩ̢r̵g͏́y̧̛͘.̢͝ ͠D̕a̴͘rv҉i̷͘͢n̛ce͘̕ ͠r̀e͡f̕ú̶ş͝e̸ ͏̵͏t̸͝͞h̢̧r͜e҉͘͠f́u̷̢s̀͞e̸̕ ̨́r͘҉e̡l̛̕ati̢ve̵̕ ́͡g̨͢ę́̀n̡eŕ̴̕a͘ĺ̡͢í̡͟t̢̀y̶͞. ͢D҉͜a̷̛̕r̛͢v͟i͏ń̨͜c̸͟͟ȩ͞t̛ ̷̵̕t̛͏h̸a͏̨͡t̕͠ ̴̕t҉h̴a̸t̴ ͝w̡as̴̡ ̨͠m҉͜y ̢l̛if̀e͠͡͞ ̴̛͝t̷̢ơ͞ ͘l̢i̴̢f̵͘͝e̸͢ ̷̛̕t̀͏o̢͡ ͢l̵̀et̶̵͠ ̵̧҉ẁ̨͞a͜s̛ ̸͞my̡͡ ̵͢l͜҉e̡t͞ ẃ̧à̴s͏̶͡ ̴̡m͜͟ỳ̢̧ ͟͠l̀ife͢ ̀͟t̨͟҉h̢̨a̴̴͜t͝ t̷̸͜o ̸́͠ļ̴̧e̵͢t͝͡ ͠͏t͢h̸̨͘re̕͘f̶u̴̡̡se̡̧ ́r͏e͟͞l͜͜à̶͘t͢͏̛í̕v̧͝e̷҉ ge͜n̴͜é̴̡r̨̨a̶l͏͝iţy.̧͏ ͘Dàr͞v͡i̸n͟c͡͡e͢ ŕ͢͝efu͏̛s͡ȩ͠ ̸r̵̨el̕͡a҉͟ti̧v̸̀e͜ ͠g̵̨e҉̵ne̴̡҉r̶̢a̡͜͝l͏i҉̶t͠͠y̡.̶͡ ̨͢D̢a̢r҉̨v̨in̵c͏̧e r͞͞e̷f̢us͢͞e҉͠ ҉́t͢ha҉͏t ͡thr̷̢͞e̵f̵u̢̕s͠͞e ̢̧t҉͢o͜͡ ̢́l̸͢ét̴̨҉ ̀͞t̨́̕h͜re̡̛f͡u̡se͏ ̢th̛̀͡ą̴̕t ͠t̸o ͏l̵̛̀i̵f̴̢͟ȩ͝ ̨͜s̶̵͝u̧g̡̛͡g͏҉ ͘m̧͘è̀c͡͞ha̵͜n͝ik̀͡e̶̴̛r͘̕͠ ͞k̷͡o̸l҉e̶͢͡ŗ͝g͢y͝.̨ ̷̢̕D̛̕a̡͜rv̴̛ìn͟c҉̶̷é̶ ̸͜͢at̢e̛ ́͡a̧ ́͏́p͏ǫ̸t̡͜ ̧o͢͟f̵ ko̢͘͝l̴͘èr̛g̶͝y.͘͢

Darvince

• 差不多
« Reply #71 on: April 07, 2016, 07:20:47 PM »
mrzxs please delete your post i want to play ctam
mrzxs please delete your post i want to play ctam

Darvince

• 差不多
« Reply #72 on: July 09, 2017, 04:58:15 AM »
bampu ze

blotz