Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: SCRAAP ANDO SCRAAP  (Read 3626 times)

FiahOwl

• This is, to give a dog and in recompense desire my dog again.
SCRAAP ANDO SCRAAP
« on: May 22, 2012, 06:49:27 PM »

This message is only viewable with Universe Sandbox Galaxy Edition. Access it and much more with promo-code '70310'.

« Last Edit: March 22, 2021, 12:58:57 AM by FiahOwl »

vh

• formerly mudkipz
  • "giving heat meaning"
Re: SCRAAP ANDO SCRAAP
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2012, 06:57:25 PM »
BECAUSE THAT STORY WILL BE LONG

FiahOwl

• This is, to give a dog and in recompense desire my dog again.
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2012, 06:58:48 PM »

This message is only viewable with Universe Sandbox Galaxy Edition. Access it and much more with promo-code '70312'.

« Last Edit: March 22, 2021, 12:58:51 AM by FiahOwl »

smjjames

« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2012, 06:48:50 AM »
I love how he gives everybody the middle finger at the end, at least I think its the same thing as it is here in the US.

We have our share of crazy politicians though, look at Rick Santorum.

Bla

• Global Moderator
  • The stars died so you can live.
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2012, 07:28:23 AM »
That is really weird... It's hard to understand anything of it when he doesn't say what the minority/minorities he's speaking of is/are or how they're being oppressed. But it's not like destroying everything can possibly help them, and the attitude will ofc only make people hate them even more, even though I do think it is sad that some people feel so oppressed that they can think like him and want that level of revenge (if it is because of oppression).

smjjames

« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2012, 07:49:19 AM »
That is really weird... It's hard to understand anything of it when he doesn't say what the minority/minorities he's speaking of is/are or how they're being oppressed. But it's not like destroying everything can possibly help them, and the attitude will ofc only make people hate them even more, even though I do think it is sad that some people feel so oppressed that they can think like him and want that level of revenge (if it is because of oppression).

I was also wondering who he was referring to as the minority. The 'Native Japanese' Ainu? Immigrants? A party that is in minority power?

Naru523

• Universe Sandbox 1 Beta Team
  • let's walk the true path of life
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2012, 07:59:28 AM »
It's apparently any kind of minority, whether Ainu or a foreigner.

Bla

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2012, 08:01:59 AM »
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Koichi_Toyama

Looks like he's a national anarchist... One of those strange ideologies which make me annoyed towards any political models using "right" and "left".

"National-Anarchism is a radical, anti-capitalist, anti-Marxist, anti-statist, right-wing political and cultural ideology which emphasizes ethnic tribalism. As a prelude to an anticipated racial civil war and a collapse of the capitalist system, National-Anarchists seek to establish autonomous villages for völkisch communities, which have seceded from the state's economy and are no-go areas for unwelcomed ethnic groups and state authorities."

Could be based on a feeling of oppression of his ethnicity.

matty406

« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2012, 08:12:17 AM »
Anarchism's tricky ground anyway. you can be free but still opressed by these 'tribes'.

Bla

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2012, 08:20:14 AM »
Well yes, it's portrayed as the ultimative freedom sometimes, but whether the state just lets the corporations handle everything in developed countries or if you just let local gangs or tribes handle everything, I think those new organisations which will take over the power will oppress people's freedoms. I think some organisations will form in any case, people aren't equally strong and I think some will always gang together and try to control others. At least in the current state which the Earth is in.

As for the national anarchism... That looks pretty much against freedom by its very definition, like all nationalist ideologies.

vh

• formerly mudkipz
  • "giving heat meaning"
« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2012, 11:51:12 AM »
Kol i think he is just most cutest person ever.

matty406

« Reply #11 on: May 23, 2012, 12:01:19 PM »
Well yes, it's portrayed as the ultimative freedom sometimes, but whether the state just lets the corporations handle everything in developed countries or if you just let local gangs or tribes handle everything, I think those new organisations which will take over the power will oppress people's freedoms. I think some organisations will form in any case, people aren't equally strong and I think some will always gang together and try to control others. At least in the current state which the Earth is in.

As for the national anarchism... That looks pretty much against freedom by its very definition, like all nationalist ideologies.
eeyup, you can word it better. :P