Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Blacraft  (Read 2623794 times)

Hellpotatoe

• JooJ
Re: Blacraft
« Reply #5730 on: December 02, 2012, 08:17:44 AM »
maybe :P
gimme the map plz :P

smjjames

« Reply #5731 on: December 02, 2012, 08:27:33 AM »
maybe :P
gimme the map plz :P

Go to the first page and click the link that says 'For world maps, go here' :p

blotz

• Formerly 'bong'
  • op pls
« Reply #5732 on: December 02, 2012, 08:35:27 AM »
There's one south of Kaeshar and Revolutea that's pretty much unclaimed, but it has the problem of being isolated and distant. Maybe you'd be better off claiming the one north of Spawntown? That one is mostly unsettled, but I understand what you're going for.

Edit: there's a really big one to the northwest of ninjahworld which is partially unexplored. I think part of the northern section is claimed by guodesia, but the majority of it is unclaimed. However, there's the same problem of distance.

im taking the one north of ninjah world, planning to explore today. also im taking the ocean too.

smjjames

« Reply #5733 on: December 02, 2012, 08:53:40 AM »
There's one south of Kaeshar and Revolutea that's pretty much unclaimed, but it has the problem of being isolated and distant. Maybe you'd be better off claiming the one north of Spawntown? That one is mostly unsettled, but I understand what you're going for.

Edit: there's a really big one to the northwest of ninjahworld which is partially unexplored. I think part of the northern section is claimed by guodesia, but the majority of it is unclaimed. However, there's the same problem of distance.

im taking the one north of ninjah world, planning to explore today. also im taking the ocean too.

Have we begun an expansionist era? lol. The only reason I'm not expanding down the penninsula to the south is because Rocksolid suddendly settled there and I don't want to look like a total a-hole, which I'm not.

Hellpotatoe

• JooJ
« Reply #5734 on: December 02, 2012, 09:00:27 AM »
Uh, I claim the entire peninsula (this one south of kaeshar and revolutea), the island east of it (the half explorated one) and the mushroom island south of the half-island :P
i will make teh map thingy

I'm claiming it bekause I'm without a pc, and I can't build things yet
but when i get the new pc I'll go to the peninsula and start the work :P

blotz

• Formerly 'bong'
  • op pls
« Reply #5735 on: December 02, 2012, 09:04:49 AM »
so this is what i take

stuffhappens if this crosses over your territory want to have an arms race/race to arms?

smjjames

« Reply #5736 on: December 02, 2012, 09:12:26 AM »
Uh, I claim the entire peninsula (this one south of kaeshar and revolutea), the island east of it (the half explorated one) and the mushroom island south of the half-island :P
i will make teh map thingy

I'm claiming it bekause I'm without a pc, and I can't build things yet
but when i get the new pc I'll go to the peninsula and start the work :P

*sigh* fine I can still hope for land to the west and I was thinking of making an overseas colony to the southwest, just waiting for the map. You may have to negotiate with Fiah about the desert though.

Also, I believe Bla removed that mushroom island there.

smjjames

« Reply #5737 on: December 02, 2012, 09:57:25 AM »
The ChromaSheep Farms portal is now up and running due to popular demand.

Hellpotatoe

• JooJ
« Reply #5738 on: December 02, 2012, 10:01:00 AM »
I'm thinking on make a gigantic house above Planaterra
Yes, covering the entire region
bekause its cool

Yqt1001

• Airline Empires
« Reply #5739 on: December 02, 2012, 10:14:13 AM »
I thought that the peninsula between Kaeshar and Revoltea was Rocksolid's.

Also we really need a policy of no annexing land until you check it out for yourself. This current map is way to old to base any annexations off of.

Hellpotatoe

• JooJ
« Reply #5740 on: December 02, 2012, 10:21:45 AM »

Also we really need a policy of no annexing land until you check it out for yourself. This current map is way to old to base any annexations off of.
Someone can check it to me? I'm without a pc right naw and I need of buy a new one :/
I only wanna have my land, but I can wait until i get the new pc :/

Yqt1001

• Airline Empires
« Reply #5741 on: December 02, 2012, 10:23:11 AM »

Someone can check it to me? I'm without a pc right naw and I need of buy a new one :/

Well all I know is that the peninsula has RockSolid's base on it. Not sure if smjjames got him to move so he can annex the peninsula though. Also is kaktoquake cliff not good enough? :P

With all of the expansions these days, the current map is in horrible need of repair.

Hellpotatoe

• JooJ
« Reply #5742 on: December 02, 2012, 10:26:03 AM »

Well all I know is that the peninsula has RockSolid's base on it. Not sure if smjjames got him to move so he can annex the peninsula though. Also is kaktoquake cliff not good enough? :P

With all of the expansions these days, the current map is in horrible need of repair.
With all of the expansions these days, the current map is in horrible need of repair.  +1

I need of my land, bekause i have new projects that require space :P

Yqt1001

• Airline Empires
« Reply #5743 on: December 02, 2012, 10:29:32 AM »
With all of the expansions these days, the current map is in horrible need of repair.  +1

There is undisputed territory right to the north of Union of YQT Provinces if you really want. :P I'm planning to expand rail route 5 up there soon as well.

blotz

• Formerly 'bong'
  • op pls
« Reply #5744 on: December 02, 2012, 10:31:36 AM »
green is: probably part of Ijky Islands.
Yellow is : definite part of Ijky Islands.

smjjames

« Reply #5745 on: December 02, 2012, 10:47:26 AM »
Well all I know is that the peninsula has RockSolid's base on it. Not sure if smjjames got him to move so he can annex the peninsula though.

He said himself that he doesn't mind if I claim his land, I even still tried to persuade him to at least claim some land for his own use.

Yqt1001

• Airline Empires
« Reply #5746 on: December 02, 2012, 10:48:54 AM »
Well all I know is that the peninsula has RockSolid's base on it. Not sure if smjjames got him to move so he can annex the peninsula though.

He said himself that he doesn't mind if I claim his land, I even still tried to persuade him to at least claim some land for his own use.

You should probably get him to claim something, it's very rude to just take his land and not offer him another option. I find the land wars on that peninsula to be insane considering how horrible of a location it is. :P

smjjames

« Reply #5747 on: December 02, 2012, 10:51:03 AM »

Fair enough, but do you REALLY want to isolate yourself that far from Spawntown? You're even more isolated than Rocksolid is right now.

I realize that people will eventually be claiming land thats further and further out, but there's still land that isn't 3km from Spawntown and is unclaimed.

smjjames

« Reply #5748 on: December 02, 2012, 10:53:22 AM »

You should probably get him to claim something, it's very rude to just take his land and not offer him another option. I find the land wars on that peninsula to be insane considering how horrible of a location it is. :P

I did try to!

Also, thanks hellpotatoe for letting me not look like an a-hole for claiming land where Rocksolid is before asking.

I can't seem to join... I get HTTP 503 ???

http://xpaw.ru/mcstatus/ Session servers are down again......

Hellpotatoe

• JooJ
« Reply #5749 on: December 02, 2012, 10:56:51 AM »
Also, thanks hellpotatoe for letting me not look like an a-hole for claiming land where Rocksolid is before asking.
KOL
okay, remove claims
I'll try to claim land only when I have ma new pc :P

Yqt1001

• Airline Empires
« Reply #5750 on: December 02, 2012, 10:58:53 AM »
Important message from Bla, when I asked him about land claims and the current land wars:

I noticed, I will ignore land claims on areas which aren't developed by the claimers. And if people build random "outposts" to get land as egoistically as possible I'll also ignore them.

I also asked him about the peninsula that smjjames, Fiah, RockSolid and Hellpotatoe are fighting over (please note that at the current time only RockSolid has developed on it). He said:

If Rocksolid built there, it's very simple, he has it.

« Last Edit: December 02, 2012, 11:07:57 AM by Yqt1001 »

smjjames

« Reply #5751 on: December 02, 2012, 11:02:06 AM »
Actually, me and Fiah had agreed to split the penninsula into western and eastern sections, so we weren't fighting over it.

vh

• formerly mudkipz
  • "giving heat meaning"
« Reply #5752 on: December 02, 2012, 11:02:47 AM »
did the server die

smjjames

« Reply #5753 on: December 02, 2012, 11:05:03 AM »
Its the session server that died (and is still down at this time).

smjjames

« Reply #5754 on: December 02, 2012, 12:56:15 PM »
I'm voicing my complaint about the blaze rod farm public storage and making a new poll.

Poll lasts from 12/3-12/17. (or should it be a week? Not sure the rule on duration).
« Last Edit: December 02, 2012, 01:00:43 PM by smjjames »

Hellpotatoe

• JooJ
« Reply #5755 on: December 02, 2012, 01:06:03 PM »
I vote yes :P

Darvince

• 差不多
« Reply #5756 on: December 02, 2012, 01:12:34 PM »

Naru523

• Universe Sandbox 1 Beta Team
  • let's walk the true path of life
« Reply #5757 on: December 02, 2012, 01:35:27 PM »
I concur with this. I'll try to see if I could get to Spawntown to post the vote; if needed.

smjjames

« Reply #5758 on: December 02, 2012, 02:05:57 PM »
Guess what decided to spawn in my former fort which I made into ruins. :D  I made sure it can't spawn in there after I killed it.

vh

• formerly mudkipz
  • "giving heat meaning"
« Reply #5759 on: December 02, 2012, 02:59:46 PM »
yui