Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Blacraft  (Read 2624208 times)

vh

• formerly mudkipz
  • "giving heat meaning"
Re: Blacraft
« Reply #6390 on: March 23, 2013, 08:38:30 PM »
it is, because it takes 99 buckets of lava per hour to run the smelter. or 1250 coal, but i imagine that would dry up quickly

blotz

• Formerly 'bong'
  • op pls
« Reply #6391 on: March 23, 2013, 08:40:25 PM »
do you get xp from this

smjjames

« Reply #6392 on: March 24, 2013, 06:02:07 PM »
Since the previous pulser used for the lighthouse would get stuck every time the server got reloaded, I gave the system an upgrade by turning Yqt's clock into a timed pulser along with a comparator to act as a gate and it works perfectly.

One thing to note, if there is no repeater to lengthen the signal a bit, the comparator acts a bit funny.

Bla

• Global Moderator
  • The stars died so you can live.
« Reply #6393 on: March 25, 2013, 01:53:06 AM »
Nice, how did you make the timed pulser? Did you use the daylight sensor? Does the pulse then activate the redstone circuit which might've gotten stuck or what?

I tried something similar in the mob factory by using minecart on a pretty sloped track, which also works when the server reloads. The problem is just that the pistons now glitch instead.

Also what do you think of this logo? UBSR Redstone?
« Last Edit: March 25, 2013, 02:42:09 AM by Bla »

Darvince

• 差不多
« Reply #6394 on: March 25, 2013, 07:33:50 AM »
inb4 commiestone in the blacraft texture pack

blotz

• Formerly 'bong'
  • op pls
« Reply #6395 on: March 25, 2013, 07:35:01 AM »
yeah change the redstone texture everyone

smjjames

« Reply #6396 on: March 25, 2013, 07:47:02 AM »
Nice, how did you make the timed pulser? Did you use the daylight sensor? Does the pulse then activate the redstone circuit which might've gotten stuck or what?

I tried something similar in the mob factory by using minecart on a pretty sloped track, which also works when the server reloads. The problem is just that the pistons now glitch instead.

Also what do you think of this logo? UBSR Redstone?

The clock is the same setup as yqt's, just with a much shorter time. What I did was take the daylight sensor output (coming from the right side of the screenshot) to act as a type of gate using the comparator (NOT gate? no idea) which stops the pulses from going through during the day and at night allows it to go through. At night, the pulses go through and the repeaters beyond the comparator are for fine tuning the timing.

The repeater before the comparator is needed because the ultra-short pulses make the comparator act oddly. Although you could turn that odd behavior into something like a transistor, which is what it seems to act like without the repeater.

I put the repeater on the output from the daylight sensor to smooth out the flickering when it transitions from day to night or night to day. Might not actually be needed.

Nice redstone logo I guess. I don't want that in a texture pack though.

blotz

• Formerly 'bong'
  • op pls
« Reply #6397 on: March 25, 2013, 07:50:56 AM »
so bascially, you inverted it and then set it to light up at different intervals

matty406

« Reply #6398 on: March 25, 2013, 08:02:42 AM »
servers can have forced custom textures...

Hellpotatoe

• JooJ
« Reply #6399 on: March 25, 2013, 08:07:15 AM »
servers can have forced custom textures...

blotz

• Formerly 'bong'
  • op pls
« Reply #6400 on: March 25, 2013, 08:09:19 AM »
yeah, no more
texture pack
button

smjjames

« Reply #6401 on: March 25, 2013, 08:27:37 AM »
so bascially, you inverted it and then set it to light up at different intervals

The clock isn't inverted, it's the same setup as the one me and Yqt have for the sugarcane farm. It also simplifies the circuit. Although I think the 'gate' might be inverted because kipz said he had set up the gate backwards.

FiahOwl

• This is, to give a dog and in recompense desire my dog again.
« Reply #6402 on: March 25, 2013, 12:00:15 PM »

This message is only viewable with Universe Sandbox Galaxy Edition. Access it and much more with promo-code '102614'.

« Last Edit: March 22, 2021, 01:54:48 AM by FiahOwl »

Hellpotatoe

• JooJ
« Reply #6403 on: March 25, 2013, 12:33:37 PM »
Uhhh I can turn forced custom textures off with vanilla

matty406

« Reply #6404 on: March 25, 2013, 12:34:41 PM »
Quote from: quote

FiahOwl

« Reply #6405 on: March 25, 2013, 01:00:18 PM »

This message is only viewable with Universe Sandbox Galaxy Edition. Access it and much more with promo-code '102619'.

« Last Edit: March 22, 2021, 01:54:43 AM by FiahOwl »

FiahOwl

« Reply #6406 on: March 25, 2013, 04:14:29 PM »

This message is only viewable with Universe Sandbox Galaxy Edition. Access it and much more with promo-code '102629'.

« Last Edit: March 22, 2021, 01:54:40 AM by FiahOwl »

blotz

• Formerly 'bong'
  • op pls
« Reply #6407 on: March 25, 2013, 04:15:09 PM »
kol fiah

Yqt1001

• Airline Empires
« Reply #6408 on: March 26, 2013, 10:35:03 AM »
Wither skeletons are my favourite mobs! <3 I love it when I become one.

1 more skull to go.

blotz

• Formerly 'bong'
  • op pls
« Reply #6409 on: March 26, 2013, 01:29:23 PM »
gj

Bla

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6410 on: March 27, 2013, 09:50:02 AM »
Spawntown Monster Factory got an upgrade. Now automatically transports the drops to Spawntown Public Storage, however the unloading station there still requires that you move the cart away manually.

Levers make it possible to use it as an xp farm as well.

There are 3 hopper clocks, kol.

blotz

• Formerly 'bong'
  • op pls
« Reply #6411 on: March 27, 2013, 10:30:37 AM »
Nice Bla!

blotz

• Formerly 'bong'
  • op pls
« Reply #6412 on: March 27, 2013, 10:47:23 AM »
[13:45] <bong_> what is your username gonig to be?
[13:45] <bong_> alfonoz?
[13:45] <bong_> or
[13:45] <Tuto> Alfonzo
[13:45] <bong_> it's important, kind of
[13:46] <bong_> okay then tell Bla to whitelist Alfonzo so you can play on blacraft
[13:46] <bong_> or i could do it
[13:46] <bong_> because it isn't instant
[13:46] <Tuto> You can tell Bla
[13:46] <bong_> okay

Bla/Yqt whitelist "Alfonzo" if you havn't already.

matty406

« Reply #6413 on: March 27, 2013, 10:51:52 AM »
Spawntown Monster Factory got an upgrade. Now automatically transports the drops to Spawntown Public Storage, however the unloading station there still requires that you move the cart away manually.

Levers make it possible to use it as an xp farm as well.

There are 3 hopper clocks, kol.
That looks really cool

FiahOwl

« Reply #6414 on: March 28, 2013, 07:26:58 PM »

This message is only viewable with Universe Sandbox Galaxy Edition. Access it and much more with promo-code '102876'.

« Last Edit: March 22, 2021, 01:53:36 AM by FiahOwl »

Bla

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6415 on: March 29, 2013, 12:07:47 PM »
So who is expecting to join tomorrow at 18:00 UTC and join us in killing the ender dragon?

Me, Yqt, Smjjames and who else?

FiahOwl

« Reply #6416 on: March 29, 2013, 12:54:36 PM »

This message is only viewable with Universe Sandbox Galaxy Edition. Access it and much more with promo-code '102927'.

« Last Edit: March 22, 2021, 01:53:07 AM by FiahOwl »

Darvince

• 差不多
« Reply #6417 on: March 29, 2013, 01:14:42 PM »
inb4 universe says "me"

blotz

• Formerly 'bong'
  • op pls
« Reply #6418 on: March 30, 2013, 11:31:40 AM »
what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened

Yqt1001

• Airline Empires
« Reply #6419 on: March 30, 2013, 11:39:41 AM »
We have victory!