Welcome, Guest

Poll

Do you think These are good Ideas?

Yes
6 (100%)
No
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Author Topic: I have a suggestion!  (Read 1991 times)

Craftmaster

I have a suggestion!
« on: August 22, 2015, 01:49:31 PM »
Here are a Couple of Suggestions I have!

Protostars
Protostars are something I have wanted in a Universe sandbox 2 for a while,
It would be nice to see a star and planets being formed naturally. If you are not already working on this, then please do!  ;D

Life Stages
What I mean by Life Stages, I mean like on a Habitable Planet a few dim lights will appear, meaning that the people on the planet are making Cities, and becoming intelligent! :D

scruffygamer

Re: I have a suggestion!
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2015, 07:59:12 PM »
This would be very hard to add into the game.

But maybe one day they will add this stuff.

Dan Dixon

• Creator of Universe Sandbox
  • Developer
    • Personal Site
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2015, 12:14:24 AM »
These are both long terms goals for us...

"Life simulation is a highly requested feature and something we'd really like to do... that said... adding life in a way that fits the scientific and realist rigor we've set for the simulation will requires a number of new, complex features (some of which are already in progress) all working in tandem... So while I can't promise what the future will bring... we're certainly moving in this direction."
http://steamcommunity.com/app/230290/discussions/0/523890681422102904/#c530649887194960806

The same is true for star formation, we're working on the core feature necessary to make this happen.

Magnetarhyper4436

• 'HYPER'NOVAE!!!
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2015, 12:59:24 AM »
What about gravitational ripples?

Maybe some way to add texture to the planet? For example the "death star" and make it so you need two textures; 1. the look of the planet 2. the elevation so that water doesn't completely cover the surface :)

And that black holes do the whole ring thing before sucking the object in- No, this might kill the computer and cause a BSOD epidemic