Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Ubox 3 ideas  (Read 4380 times)

Desacabose

• ?
Ubox 3 ideas
« on: May 09, 2012, 01:28:24 PM »
I was looking around steam the other day and an idea popped in my head:Why doesn't Ubox use the workshop?It would certainly make it easier to use get other players planet skins or even systems.Is this planned with me not knowing or will this not occur?

Also I thought of an achievement called achievement called over 9,000 for going over a time of 9,000 years and one called warp speed for setting a spacecrafts velocity over light-speed...really rather simple ideas but oh well

Edit:
Any chance we might get "beta" updates like with the snapshots in minecraft so Dan will have more bug info for a more stable ubox3 release.I was thinking that you could include both engines and instead of the normal menu add a

Universe Sandbox:2

Universe Sandbox:3 unity engine public test

Then again...this seems kind of...like something with a lot of bugs.

Edit:Will there be some way to enable clumping(dust forming into planets)?

Edit:Model for the Spaceship in 2001
Edit:Black holes evaporate
« Last Edit: May 09, 2012, 03:29:47 PM by Desacabose »

smjjames

Re: Ubox 3 idea's
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2012, 02:04:03 PM »
Dan does want to allow people to be able to share their creations easily, just how exactly or what server method, I have no idea.

Desacabose

• ?
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2012, 02:06:50 PM »
Dan does want to allow people to be able to share their creations easily, just how exactly or what server method, I have no idea.

I hope he decides for The workshop...then again he could probably add a planet textures and systems forum to this forum...though they would have to be the ones to find a file site

smjjames

« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2012, 02:10:16 PM »
Only thing though is that only people who have steam would be able to access the workshop. I mean, its a viable option, but what about those that don't use steam?

Desacabose

• ?
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2012, 02:11:37 PM »
Only thing though is that only people who have steam would be able to access the workshop. I mean, its a viable option, but what about those that don't use steam?

Yeah really needs to be available for everyone...