Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: How do I 'grow' a universe?  (Read 4308 times)

City Builder

How do I 'grow' a universe?
« on: October 09, 2011, 12:01:16 PM »
Hello,

I'm wondering if US2 can grow galaxies and universes.  I provide it the Sun, and maybe some sort of debris/matter/not sure what the right word would be, then let the simulator run and watch as it slowly builds a galaxy, then maybe more galaxies into a giant universe over the course of hours, days, weeks or months.

If this is possible could somebody tell me how to start it off on doing it?

Thanks

Darvince

• 差不多
Re: How do I 'grow' a universe?
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2011, 12:13:18 PM »
Auto System causes a system that will slowly grow FOR-EVER.

City Builder

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2011, 12:20:31 PM »
Thanks, but where would I find that option?

Darvince

• 差不多
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2011, 01:40:01 PM »
Create two objects, and it is an option that is a checkbox towards the bottom. However, it doesn't have any options and is incomplete. It's also much less detailed than what your first post was describing.

smjjames

« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2011, 12:19:29 PM »
I tried to do autosystem, but all it did was spawn a whole ton of objects that zipped around.

atomic7732

• Global Moderator
  • caught in the river turning blue
    • Paladin of Storms
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2011, 01:28:44 PM »
Hello,

I'm wondering if US2 can grow galaxies and universes.  I provide it the Sun, and maybe some sort of debris/matter/not sure what the right word would be, then let the simulator run and watch as it slowly builds a galaxy, then maybe more galaxies into a giant universe over the course of hours, days, weeks or months.

If this is possible could somebody tell me how to start it off on doing it?

Thanks
Probably not the way you are thinking it would, but as Darvince mentioned, Auto System does something like that. But personally, I don't like what it does and I find it can be glitchy and annoying, and it's not very realistic, but I'm sure you can find uses for it.