Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Daylight Saving Time: How many countries observe it?  (Read 2133 times)

deoxy99

• Universe Sandbox 1 Beta Team
  • ✨ the name's verb ✨
Daylight Saving Time: How many countries observe it?
« on: October 24, 2011, 10:29:24 AM »
Suprisingly, most countries in the world don't observe daylight saving time, and not all observe it equally within their own borders. Have a look for yourself:

Blue regions or countries are those that observe it, and those that are red or orange don't.

FiahOwl

• This is, to give a dog and in recompense desire my dog again.
Re: Daylight Saving Time: How many countries observe it?
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2011, 11:44:47 AM »

This message is only viewable with Universe Sandbox Galaxy Edition. Access it and much more with promo-code '45744'.

« Last Edit: March 22, 2021, 01:49:49 AM by FiahOwl »

deoxy99

• ✨ the name's verb ✨
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2011, 11:57:22 AM »
Yes, it's cool that North America observes it mostly, but look at Arizona, the state that everyone says doesn't follow DST, but look, there's a bit of blue in it, which proves that Arizona still follows DST, but only partially. :P

Also, Hawaii is the only other state, but not the only American island, that doesn't follow DST.

Edit: I failed with the above sentence. Read it again. :P Yay, first "edit" that I've ever made.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2011, 12:03:45 PM by deoxy99 »

atomic7732

• Global Moderator
  • caught in the river turning blue
    • Paladin of Storms
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2011, 02:52:45 PM »
Yes, it's cool that North America observes it mostly, but look at Arizona, the state that everyone says doesn't follow DST, but look, there's a bit of blue in it, which proves that Arizona still follows DST, but only partially. :P
That's (one of the larger) the Indian reservation.

deoxy99

• ✨ the name's verb ✨
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2011, 03:02:26 PM »
Yes, I know that, it's called the Navajo Nation which does follow DST, which contains the Hopi reservation which doesn't follow DST.