Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Running Sandbox on another Computer  (Read 3330 times)

Loren

Running Sandbox on another Computer
« on: December 06, 2015, 07:48:00 AM »
Is there anyway to run this program on a different computer?

I purchased this program and have it running on my Mac Mini (Nice work!), but it would be better to run this on my new Mac Pro.

The problem is, the Mac Pro is not connected to the internet and can not be connected to the internet.

Thanks in advance,

Loren

EnuclearFireball

Re: Running Sandbox on another Computer
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2015, 02:59:32 PM »
You may be able to put the UBox files from you steam directory onto a USB stick and transfer them to the Mac Pro that way.

Also, why can the Pro not connect?

DiamondMiner10

« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2015, 06:58:30 PM »
Is there anyway to run this program on a different computer?

I purchased this program and have it running on my Mac Mini (Nice work!), but it would be better to run this on my new Mac Pro.

The problem is, the Mac Pro is not connected to the internet and can not be connected to the internet.

Thanks in advance,

Loren
Well if you get it on the internet you can just log into your steam account and download it for free on that computer. Otherwise, I am not sure if it will work if you copy and paste the files onto there.

kallisti

• I'm trying.
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2015, 09:52:33 PM »
I can't see any reason why they'd use different US file formats on Mac and PC. But they'll probably go in different folders..

As for no internet access, can you do it temporarily, like at a neighbour/friend's house or something? As soon as it's installed, you can run Steam in Offline Mode.. But you won't get the updates as they come out.

Darvince

• 差不多
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2016, 08:25:31 PM »
They are both Mac computers.