Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Sorry >.<  (Read 2385 times)

PrimeMinisterTom

• GANDALF IS WATCHING YOU! New Alpha Tester.
Sorry >.<
« on: October 30, 2014, 10:32:45 PM »
I'm sorry for my inactivity, lately. I've tested my computer on many games and I discovered that it's not Universe Sandbox2's fault but instead my computer itself. Playing Sonic Generations, every time I finish a level my computer shuts off. I realised that it's my computer's overheating problems.

So, hopefully I'll be back in a month or two, once I get a new machine. Dissecting my computer and dusting it nor blowing on it while it's closed prove no difference to the problem, with the temperature reading soaring high. My computer had truly reached that point of age.

The best I could report is that; so far, I haven't noticed any bugs except a noticeable slow down from the previous versions. (I'm referring to 10.1 and downwards) But it may be also me installing a lot of stuff the past few days.

But, anyway, I'm very sorry if I'm not putting enough input - it's just that my computer doesn't let me observe any bug at all.  :'(

Dan Dixon

• Creator of Universe Sandbox
  • Developer
    • Personal Site
Re: Sorry >.<
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2014, 12:35:49 AM »
Nothing to be sorry about... share your observations when you can.

creeperz1211

• Hi?
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2014, 03:06:05 PM »
I remember once on my old computer that had windows xp, I had soo much crap on it, that when i started it up, it just restarted automatically. That meant i had to get a new computer. Well PrimeMinisterTom, I know how you feel.

PrimeMinisterTom

• GANDALF IS WATCHING YOU! New Alpha Tester.
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2014, 05:19:33 AM »
share your observations when you can.

I will try my best to do so.