Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Insta Super nova bug  (Read 2762 times)

Quizer9O8

Insta Super nova bug
« on: August 12, 2014, 06:55:33 AM »
When I place Sirius it becomes a super nova

C7

• Development Team
Re: Insta Super nova bug
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2014, 02:23:35 PM »
I'm unable to reproduce this here.

What time step are you using? Also, what simulation are you in at the time this happens? Are you placing Sirius, or Sirius B?

pac0master

• Developer of Portal 2: Abyss
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2014, 08:59:40 PM »
On my side, I added Majoris about a quarter of a light year away from the sun and I tried to enable the Evolution and it blew up without having any Super nova.  Just a giant cloud of deadly Gas.

wubbzy301

• I stole a username idea!!!
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2014, 10:34:03 PM »

"troll" warning.

Edit: No longer a "troll".
« Last Edit: August 13, 2014, 06:36:34 PM by wubbzy301 »

« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2014, 11:55:10 PM »

"troll" warning.

I don't think that's justified. While I'm not able to replicate the specific bug, Sirius does seem to go supernova very easily in other ways.

Quizer9O8

« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2014, 06:31:03 AM »

"troll" warning.

No its not a troll btw and if it was why don't you prove it with images? It not only happens with Sirius it happens with certain stars i tested,
I placed a sun next to brise and they explode into a super nova.

Xriqxa

• 01000011 01101111 01101101 01101101 01110101 01101
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2014, 06:43:59 AM »

"troll" warning.
Why do you think that everything that you can't do or see is a lie? That's very narrow mided, and then you go tell people off for having different drivers. I don't even understand how this is trolling.

Trolling is shitposting in a way meant to provoke or vex people. This is nowhere near that.

Before you go off telling people they are liars etc. ect., think about why they would lie about such things, what benefit they would get out of it, etc.

Also, another reason not go off telling people they are shitposting: to be very honest, you were the one shitposting before this.

On the other hand, just because you can't replicate a bug doesn't mean the bug doesn't exist. Different OS, drivers, graphics cards, etc. all produce bugs.

Don't be so assuming, it makes an Ass out of u and me (get it? Assume= Ass u me?)

Unnamed25

• o hai
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2014, 03:11:32 PM »

"troll" warning.
Why do you think that everything that you can't do or see is a lie? That's very narrow mided, and then you go tell people off for having different drivers. I don't even understand how this is trolling.

Trolling is shitposting in a way meant to provoke or vex people. This is nowhere near that.

Before you go off telling people they are liars etc. ect., think about why they would lie about such things, what benefit they would get out of it, etc.

Also, another reason not go off telling people they are shitposting: to be very honest, you were the one shitposting before this.

On the other hand, just because you can't replicate a bug doesn't mean the bug doesn't exist. Different OS, drivers, graphics cards, etc. all produce bugs.

Don't be so assuming, it makes an Ass out of u and me (get it? Assume= Ass u me?)

The actual troll here is him it seems

wubbzy301

• I stole a username idea!!!
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2014, 06:34:22 PM »

Maybe you made a star then a Sirius in "No Motion", with a timestep getting faster.