Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: What about a known bugs list ?  (Read 2544 times)

shadow6061be

• Belgian alpha tester
What about a known bugs list ?
« on: August 02, 2014, 05:44:47 PM »
Hello everyone,

As the title suggests, I would like to know if it were possible for alpha testers to be aware of the bugs that are already known to Giant Army's team.

Let me explain, when I fiddle around in the Alpha, between some impressive improvements over the old version, I obviously encounter all kinds of bugs, be they graphical, logical or whatever-al.

The only problem is that I am afraid of reporting a bug that has already been reported a lot of times by the other testers, and I don't want to spam Giant Army with already known bugs...

So I would like to know if it would be possible to implement such a thing as an updated known bugs list ?
This way, there would be no spamming, and everyone would be able to know if the bug they just encountered is worthy of being reported (or at worst, report it again but with additional information on how it happenned to help locate it's source).

Thank you for reading this, I hope I have managed to be clear, it is very late early here now.

DaniheltheMage

• Ayy lmao
Re: What about a known bugs list ?
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2014, 06:14:53 PM »
Yeah I agree on this. It could just be a pinned and locked thread with a list of the known bugs.

RS Productions

• E=mc🌟
Re: What about a known bugs list ?
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2014, 07:51:04 AM »
I agree too. They should make a locked thread with all known bugs. It be worth it.
+Support. :)