Welcome, Guest

Poll

Should this even be worth Giant Army's Attention You decide !

Implement It and see what Giant Army say's
2 (28.6%)
Do Not worry Giant Army with this
5 (71.4%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Author Topic: Kepler 186-F simulation  (Read 2261 times)

Cryo

Kepler 186-F simulation
« on: July 20, 2014, 07:25:09 PM »
I'm well aware that in in alpha 7 you can simulate climate scenario's like tidal lockin, but can you also simulate ice cap's permanently (or for as long as the conditions allow it)   to have both south and north poles that can reach out as far as lets say almost to the equator?, like The theorized Kepler 186-F is to be? I've seen a goof plenty of world's like this in Space Engine and i was wondering if by chance will this be implemented at some point?  .Like alpha 9? what are your thought's on this everyone?, should it be implemented? and what of the other Exo-planet's I've seen a few of em in previous update's but will new one's be added as. Humanity's telescope's pierce through the void of space and find new world's to ponder. Here's a picture of it compared to Earth/Gaia/Terra                                                                                                                                                                                    
« Last Edit: July 20, 2014, 07:41:02 PM by Cryo »

Cryo

Re: Kepler 186-F simulation
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2014, 08:31:59 PM »
Note that the final say on the mater is Giant Army's

Retsof

Re: Kepler 186-F simulation
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2014, 10:36:24 PM »
I think it is already in there, I don't remember if it is limited to having the climate simulation turned on or not though.