Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: When and how did you discover Ubox? (To forum)  (Read 3699 times)

tuto99

• Baba Booey
When and how did you discover Ubox? (To forum)
« on: December 23, 2012, 09:29:56 PM »
So, back in 09', I was a 10 year old looking online for programs that were astronomy related (Because back then and still now, I had a strong interest in astronomy). I do sound like a nerd, but I was bored on that day so I had an urge to find some entertainment. I clicked on the link to this site and and saw the video on the main page. I watched it, and right away I was fascinated. I cried to my mother for the game, but she never had the money or time to purchase it. Three years later, I registered to the forums and finally purchased the game.
Thank you Dan for making this freakishly awesome and addicting game.  :)

Darvince

• 差不多
Re: When and how did you discover Ubox? (To forum)
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2012, 12:06:50 AM »
between year 5 and 6 for school i was bored with gravity simulator so i decided to look for more gravitational physics sims and stumbled upon ubox under the search "gravity simulator", played with it for a while, signed up on the forums, then my parents purchased me ubox, and i soon lost interestfuck you ee for sucking me in but i continued on the forums until now.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2012, 09:17:04 AM by Dan Dixon »

Hellpotatoe

• JooJ
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2012, 03:44:07 AM »
Well, between 2008~2009, i think
same as darvince
i was bored with gravity simulator so i decided to look for more gravitational physics sims and stumbled upon ubox under the search "gravity simulator", played with it for a while, signed up on the forums
as a lurker, I was trying to learn english, to converse with this bunch of crazy people
when I thought my English was good enough to at least be understood (despite still having some problems with "of" and sentence construction) I created my account
this year then Dan gave me an free original copy
(thanks Dan o/)

TrueCoppa

• Universe Sandbox 1 Beta Team
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2012, 09:08:26 AM »
Quite a few years ago, it was a long time before ubox 2 got released anyway. I don't really remember how I found it, it was too long ago.

ethan123

« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2012, 01:12:37 PM »
I just came across it with luck... Very glad i did ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

blotz

• Formerly 'bong'
  • op pls
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2012, 06:51:38 AM »
I was looking for a minecraft server...

SuperNova

• Universe Sandbox 1 Beta Team
  • ROW ROW, FIGHT THE POWAH!
    • Dreadnaught BG
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2012, 10:34:24 AM »
Searching 'Planet maker', 'Create a planet, 'Solar system maker' and 'create a solar system' over and over again.