Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: HIII HELLO???!!!!???!!?  (Read 73 times)

Austritistanian

• Did I used to call myself "amateur shitposter"
HIII HELLO???!!!!???!!?
« on: August 18, 2024, 01:51:11 PM »
HIIII??? IT'S ME AUSTRITISTANIAN???!!!!

(I prefer to go by Rodney now, btw, yes it's been that longg)

I WAS TALKING WITH MY FRIEND ABOUT LIKE OUR PAST SELFS AND HOW DIFFERENT WE WERE AND I BROUGHT THIS UP AND I THOUGHT "yk I miss this forum but I think it might be dead, I wanna check up on it tho"
1. I MISS YOU GUYS I MISS THE NATIONSTATES GUYS ARE YOY GUYS STILL HERE HOW ARE YOU GUYS
2. THIS FORUM IS STILL UP?!?!?
2a. AND YOU HAD YOUR HIGHEST SINGLE DAY ONLINE USER ON AUGUST OF THIS YEARR?!!???! WHAT DID I MISS?!?!??
3. If you're wondering yes I still play Universe Sandbox btw still a goated game just didn't play it as religiously as I did back then.

I'm sorry for screaming at the top of my lungs I was just awashed with emotions just thinking this forum. This was where I (kinda sorta) made my first online friends with the Universe Sandbox and NationStates guys.

I'd love to reintroduce myself here and see if the old guys I used to talk to like Bla, Darvince, atomic7732, and some of the Universe Sandbox devs themselves are still here. I'd love to know where you guys have been this past... God maybe 6 years?

And part of why I wanna "reintroduce" myself is because, well, some big, deeply personal things have changed about me in the past 6 years as well and I'd really love to tell you guys about them if you welcome me to do so.

Right now, it is 3:50 AM in Jakarta, Indonesia. I'll be up in around 6-8 hours. I hope someone who for some reason, remembered who I was, noticed this post and decides to come in and say hi to me. And maybe we could have a talk about where we've been after that.

In the meantime, I'll see you guys in a bit. Good night, and I love you all, whoever and wherever you are <3

-Rodney, aka Austritistanian ^_^