Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: >.>  (Read 7543 times)

vh

• formerly mudkipz
  • "giving heat meaning"
>.>
« on: September 29, 2011, 04:33:57 PM »
DAY 1

I type in the seed “flatland” and create a new world.
And I spawn in a forest.
But as I take a couple steps, it soon become apparent that I am on the fringe of a vast plain, some uncountable area of tall grass and relatively flat land.
For now, back to punching wood.
When I have satisfied my tree-murdering impulses, I devote my efforts into procuring a minimal supply of food. A cow wanders by and I punch it; instantly, it makes a run! I had forgotten animals flee now. Not good. Rapidly rethinking my strategy, I make a wood shovel and pick and start scooping out earth. With the first pieces of cobble, I make a proper stone pickaxe, and later, a sword, axe, hoe, and shovel. Then, yes! After just mining for a minute I have found a decent sized coal vein which gets me 16 torches and still 10 pieces coal left to smelt important assets. I’m lucky today, so I punch out some flat grass in the shape of a four-leaf clover to celebrate. It’s past noon, so I head out into the flat plains, looking for a good place to start my settlement…but then out of the corner of my left eye, I see something; it’s an npc village! On my hurry, I have to remind myself not to sprint; I don’t have any reliable food source. I do punch a few cows on the way though, for a delicious dinner, and I kill enough sheep for a bed. Arriving at the village, I spot a welcome array of over 10 wheat farms! Although there is evidence of trampling, this wheat will deter famine for quite a while. Night rapidly falls and I must find shelter or fall prey to those malicious mobs; it is clearly too late to build my shelter so I duck inside the towns watch-tower, it should be the most secure, and on the second floor, place a crafting table and a bed.

DAY 2

Yawning, I climb downstairs without incident, I feat I consider to be worthy of a Olympic medal: climbed down 3 meters of ladder while half asleep in just 4.2 seconds! Breakfast shall have to wait because I’m not particularly hungry and I need wood. I pull out an axe and resume a faster version of yesterday’s tree-murdering. A minute and 20 or so wood later, I start the short journey back to the village. My 3x4 living space, I decide, needs some renovation. The villagers must’ve been ravine explorers because one of the roads lead directly into a small 4 block deep ravine, where I quickly mine out another half-stack of cobble I will need. The west wall of the watch-tower needs to go, I decide as I expand my room to over twice its current size and move my bed to a more optimal position. It is almost sunset now, but I have just enough time to plant the 10 or so saplings that have dropped from trees.

DAY 3

Today, I’m gathering supplies, what for, I have no idea. I cook my food in the forge for a hasty breakfast while I pillage the farms of wheat. This takes the better part of my day, unexpectedly, as the ancient wheat farms are numerous. The lava beside the forge will be very useful, I decide, but I cannot carry it without a bucket. I mine a bit more in the miniature ravine, but to no avail. Frustrated, I take my cobble and make a random 2 high wall. The start of a booming metropolis I think to myself. Population: 1. Or perhaps it will be a symbol of some cryptic message: I was here. My trees I planet before are grown now, so I punch two of them down before I remember I have an axe! Minemnesia I call it. Chopping down the rest with axes is certainly more efficient I decide. I circle the npc village to make sure I have harvested all the wheat and then suddenly, I see the fenced-off livestock storage! What a beautiful sight; cows and sheep a plentiful. Blood splatters all over me as I slaughter them one by one with my sword. I particularly like the chickens; I can kill them instantly so they don’t have a chance of running. I glance up briefly and catch the last rays of the astonishing sunset before I stroll back to my sanctuary up in the watch-tower. Zzzzz.

vh

• formerly mudkipz
  • "giving heat meaning"
Re: >.>
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2011, 04:34:13 PM »

what did you say deoxy?
« Last Edit: September 29, 2011, 04:47:08 PM by mudkipz »

deoxy99

• Universe Sandbox 1 Beta Team
  • ✨ the name's verb ✨
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2011, 05:06:46 PM »
I said [insert NILL]. :P

vh

• formerly mudkipz
  • "giving heat meaning"
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2011, 05:15:03 PM »
I said [insert NILL]. :P

can we get on topic :D

Darvince

• 差不多
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2011, 06:28:25 PM »
they're everywhere... infecting everything... hidden viruses...

deoxy99

• ✨ the name's verb ✨
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2011, 06:29:22 PM »
@Mudkipz No you.

vh

• formerly mudkipz
  • "giving heat meaning"
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2011, 06:37:23 PM »

deoxy99

• ✨ the name's verb ✨
« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2011, 06:47:51 PM »
That's funny. :)

But what is there to say about your story?

It's cool and clichey?

vh

• formerly mudkipz
  • "giving heat meaning"
« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2011, 07:06:17 PM »
That's funny. :)

But what is there to say about your story?

It's cool and clichey?

as in comments and criticisum

For example: "i liked how you described going to a minecraft bathroom in intricate detail"

but thanks for your derailment war, i have a new favorite internet-picture

deoxy99

• ✨ the name's verb ✨
« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2011, 07:26:46 PM »
You are welcome. Not.

Oh and by the way, you derailed it first with "placeholder". What does that have to do with the story? Nothing. :-\

atomic7732

• Global Moderator
  • caught in the river turning blue
    • Paladin of Storms
« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2011, 07:38:06 PM »
It's a placeholder... herpaderp

Ya know... for later stuff...

vh

• formerly mudkipz
  • "giving heat meaning"
« Reply #11 on: September 30, 2011, 02:58:13 AM »
the placeholder is if i break the limit for length of posts and have to use my placeholder>.>

Bla

• Global Moderator
  • The stars died so you can live.
« Reply #12 on: September 30, 2011, 04:13:10 AM »
Can you explain your slaughterings with more details, please? >:D

Darvince

• 差不多
« Reply #13 on: September 30, 2011, 07:30:56 AM »
Hmm... Well since I did read the most perverted thing ruining a little children's show...

Add is details is blood of the breaking of the juicy intestines, the garing stomachs, all four of them and they were also bleeding when they escaped, with heavy internal bleeding of the lungs, and then the esophagus was cut off near the mouth to fall onto the ground with blood everywhere and the cow on its first signs of death. Its skin around its eyes was then cut off, and used as bloody flaps to distract it while Mudkipz cut off its tail by using an extremely dull knife to make it more painful. The pancreas was then extracted, causing the cow to moo continuously, putting extreme strain on its slipping lungs. He also found its lymph nodes, and tickled them to make the cow feel excruciating pain.
The heart had its last beat, and it then fell out onto the ground, in the same shape as an egg. Mudkipz took the heart, examined it, and placed it on his work table. He then carved out the meat of the breasts, with blood spilling everywhere turning his worktable red. After he cut out the breasts, he went after the brain, in all its tininess and took it out, and set it on his furnace to dry. Once the brain was dry, he put it in the furnace to turn it into a delectable, and had it in there for 15 minutes.

« Last Edit: September 30, 2011, 02:59:45 PM by Darvince »

deoxy99

• ✨ the name's verb ✨
« Reply #14 on: September 30, 2011, 10:11:34 AM »
Oh god, that's a horrible thing to do when you say it that way. WHICH MAKES IT EPIC! >:D

Bla

• Global Moderator
« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2011, 10:53:59 AM »
Meh, the cow still dies way too early. Ish nawt amused. NEED MOAR SUFFERING. >:D Anything you do after it's dead is sort of irrelevant. :P

deoxy99

• ✨ the name's verb ✨
« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2011, 11:12:25 AM »
How about this? Just annihilate it with anti-matter. But wait, you'd blow up the universe.

Bla

• Global Moderator
« Reply #17 on: September 30, 2011, 11:21:17 AM »
Too instant. NEED MOAR SUFFE---
* Bla goes into Blamode.

deoxy99

• ✨ the name's verb ✨
« Reply #18 on: September 30, 2011, 11:31:06 AM »
Wait, you want more suffering? Well, add more detail about more body parts than what Darvince did?

matty406

« Reply #19 on: September 30, 2011, 01:35:15 PM »
Needs Dwarf Fortress levels of dismemberment.
Like biting someone with your face.

deoxy99

• ✨ the name's verb ✨
« Reply #20 on: September 30, 2011, 02:37:21 PM »
You need to talk about the song called 11? Which means you gotta find it legitimately.

vh

• formerly mudkipz
  • "giving heat meaning"
« Reply #21 on: September 30, 2011, 03:19:35 PM »
Hmm... Well since I did read the most perverted thing ruining a little children's show...

Add is details is blood of the breaking of the juicy intestines, the garing stomachs, all four of them and they were also bleeding when they escaped, with heavy internal bleeding of the lungs, and then the esophagus was cut off near the mouth to fall onto the ground with blood everywhere and the cow on its first signs of death. Its skin around its eyes was then cut off, and used as bloody flaps to distract it while Mudkipz cut off its tail by using an extremely dull knife to make it more painful. The pancreas was then extracted, causing the cow to moo continuously, putting extreme strain on its slipping lungs. He also found its lymph nodes, and tickled them to make the cow feel excruciating pain.
The heart had its last beat, and it then fell out onto the ground, in the same shape as an egg. Mudkipz took the heart, examined it, and placed it on his work table. He then carved out the meat of the breasts, with blood spilling everywhere turning his worktable red. After he cut out the breasts, he went after the brain, in all its tininess and took it out, and set it on his furnace to dry. Once the brain was dry, he put it in the furnace to turn it into a delectable, and had it in there for 15 minutes.

i'm squeamish much! eww