Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Simulation Requests  (Read 3733 times)

Physics_Hacker

Simulation Requests
« on: September 11, 2015, 03:31:38 PM »
What kind of simulations do you want me to make for you? As in, mainly, what Kind of star system?

I know pretty much everyone here can make all the single-star solar systems you can think of, but binaries? Trinaries? Quadruple systems? Haven't seen many people do that before, other than myself, so, I will at least try to make whatever multiple-star systems you ask for, although depending on complexity, I may or may not be able to make a stable system, but "simple" circumbinary systems I can do. All you need to say is the approximate mass of the two center stars, and extra stars for trinaries and quadruple star systems, how many planets, and the types of planets you want, if you want habitable ones, (if so how many??)and, if you really want it that much in-detail, you can tell me the names of the planets and stars (within acceptable parameters...). Now on the quadruple star systems...the only successful one I have made was where the system was very, very lopsided in mass, as it was two stars larger than the sun orbited by a binary of a red and brown dwarf, so that is the only kind I know how to make, though I can still try to make less lopsided ones, but I cannot guarantee that I will be able to make a stable system.

List away with all the parameters you want, but it will make it harder for me and a larger chance I won't be able to make the system exactly the way you want it.

codefantastic

• I hope these asteroids don't cause trouble
Re: Simulation Requests
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2015, 06:05:59 PM »
Maybe you should do a step by step guide on how to make your own?

Physics_Hacker

« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2015, 07:44:59 PM »
Maybe, But I don't know how I would do that, seeing as it's a simple process, but explaining it in a post would make it seem overly complicated, and I don't know even how to use the screencasting software I have, as it's very complicated, so I can't make a video. That's why I'm having people request, instead of making a guide, if I could, I probably would.

At least I'm not charging money for systems XD

Physics_Hacker

« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2015, 08:39:03 PM »
...I'm still willing to do this for people? So, uh?

Magnetarhyper4436

• 'HYPER'NOVAE!!!
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2015, 11:27:59 PM »
Have the Centauri system (Alpha a, b & Proxima) orbit the most massivest star in the game along with 1 retrograde planet and two randomly inclined moons orbit it.

Physics_Hacker

« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2015, 02:50:53 PM »
Have the Centauri system (Alpha a, b & Proxima) orbit the most massivest star in the game along with 1 retrograde planet and two randomly inclined moons orbit it.

Sorry...I tried to get that to work through quite a lot of trial and error and it's not happening, too complex as far as getting it all to stay stable...I'll try some more but it's headache-ful to try to get that working...