Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Stoooories  (Read 2622 times)

blotz

• Formerly 'bong'
  • op pls
Stoooories
« on: March 26, 2013, 06:47:23 PM »
It was a ghost town. Ever since the nuclear annihilation of Kolok (Planet) not much has survived. Aeridani, which fought a war against Kastillo, has lost, and nuked the world in the process. Now, the battered group of four, Hellpotatoe age twelve, Matty, age 21, Bong, age 10, and Atomic, age 18, travel from town to town, hoping to find survivors and food.

Hellpotatoe: A positive person, always looks up on the good side, and tries to help everyone out and compromise.
Inventory: Backpack with a few loaves of bread, water, and a lovely sounding music box, pants and thin wooden shoes but no shirt.

Bong: Little kid who crawls into hard-to-reach places and grabs food. He also owns a semi-broken scooter, that helps him keep up with the group.
Inventory: Thick, hard wooden shoes along with a bicycle helmet and a "gopacklittlebro" t-shirt. He also has a flashlight and occasionally  uses an empty backpack when he goes in to ransack stuff.

Atomic: Computer geek that can get almost anything you want out of a computer, but after the War they havn't found any computers yet. He carries some of the items.
Inventory: Metal shoes with a rubber surface to soothe his legs, along with battered jeans and a jacket, which is to warm for Kaeshars' tropical climate. Hammer he brought from home, and a rough backpack that contains food, water, medicine, and a broken phone that he insisted on keeping.

Matty: Leader of the group, he who found Bong, Hellpotatoe, and Atomic when they were visiting Ethanthova. Knows basic survival skills, and is the most educated.
Inventory: No shoes for the tough survival guy, but he does have shorts along with a "Go Ethanthova" shirt that is badly damaged. Also carries a backpack with iodine, compass, accurate map of Aeridani, and a few other secrets.

Part 1:

The group stumbles into yet another ghost town, quiet as ever. Located in Kaeshar, the town has been mostly wiped out by a fire. Planks swing from side to side from the wind, making a creeak creeak sound. Gray dust obscures most of the buildings, but the steel storehouse is still standing, with only one side with a crack in it. The morning sun is nothing but a dim yellow circle within the clouds of acidic  smoke, tainting the air with its foul taste. Ting! Ting! Ting! Bong, who was jumping up and down to prepare for the crawl into the storehouse, accidentally stepped onto cracked glass, and broke it into even more pieces.
"Careful with that, bong" Matty said, knowing that Bong was essential to survival.
"S'okay, the shoes saved me from the worst of it" Bong replied.
"Now everyone, listen up. This is the capital of Kaeshar, once owned by a great man named smjjames. It was the center of technology, so we might find some computers here, along with other gadgets." Matty explained.
"Woo, finally, i need a computer. It's been soo long. Bong, I'm counting on you!" Atomic huffed, excited.
"Don't worry, we will find something", the optimist, Hellpotatoe, said.
"First, we need to replenish our food and water supply. Let's take a crack at that builder over there, Bong." Matty said.
"Sure, but can the hammer take down steel?" Bong asked, knowing that the walls had to be broken first.
"Of course it can" Atomic said, the one who had brought the hammer with them. "Force is equal to mass times velocity!! It just might take longer than the usual brick storage, but this means that the stuff in there is probably undamaged and edible! Yay!"

The group strolled over to the solid steel box, glass chinking all the time. Atomic brought out his hammer, and starting to smash against the wall, with Hellpotatoe yelling encouragements all the time. Soon, the crack became a fist sized hole, and then to the size of Bong's body.

cont. tomorrow
« Last Edit: March 27, 2013, 06:04:16 AM by bong »

blotz

• Formerly 'bong'
  • op pls
Re: Stoooories
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2013, 06:49:37 PM »
placeholder

blotz

• Formerly 'bong'
  • op pls
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2013, 06:49:46 PM »

blotz

• Formerly 'bong'
  • op pls
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2013, 06:50:09 PM »

FiahOwl

• This is, to give a dog and in recompense desire my dog again.
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2013, 07:59:23 PM »

This message is only viewable with Universe Sandbox Galaxy Edition. Access it and much more with promo-code '102715'.

« Last Edit: March 22, 2021, 01:54:20 AM by FiahOwl »

blotz

• Formerly 'bong'
  • op pls
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2013, 11:21:04 PM »
nooo it's just that you had a nuclear war against kallisto
i'll change it if you want

Hellpotatoe

• JooJ
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2013, 02:49:38 AM »
nooo it's just that you had a nuclear war against kallisto
i'll change it if you want
Kol, its bekause its wrong

It isnt Aerideni
Is Aeridani

Edit: continue that :D

blotz

• Formerly 'bong'
  • op pls
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2013, 07:19:59 PM »
Part 2:

Bong shifted his weight over and attached a line of yarn to his belt, so he could always be found. Then, holding his flashlight and wearing the helmet, he squeezed into the ragged, dark, box. Click! The flashlight turned on, and Bong gasped. He was about 3 feet above the ground, the shiny, steel gray, ground. It was a small room, and crowded with bookshelves... stocked with laptops, USB drives, backups, chargers, mouses, microphones, earphones, chargers, webcams. You name it, it had it. This must be where the electronics are stored!! Atomic will be flying with delight when I get back, Bong thinks. You start forward, wanting to touch the magical aurora that the gleaming, pitch black, electronics. Then, Bong's foot hits a wall, and instantly gets shocked. It's a electrical, invisible, fence!! Then, the worst part begins.

WHIRRR WHIRRR WHIRRR WHIRRR
BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP
WHIRRR BEEP WHIRR BEEP

cont tom

FiahOwl

• This is, to give a dog and in recompense desire my dog again.
« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2016, 10:07:11 PM »

This message is only viewable with Universe Sandbox Galaxy Edition. Access it and much more with promo-code '176504'.

« Last Edit: March 22, 2021, 12:54:11 AM by FiahOwl »

atomic7732

• Global Moderator
  • caught in the river turning blue
    • Paladin of Storms
« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2016, 10:53:45 PM »
i've been waiting for three years continue this magnum opus already