Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Annoying Projected Paths problem.  (Read 4767 times)

SuperNova

• Universe Sandbox 1 Beta Team
  • ROW ROW, FIGHT THE POWAH!
    • Dreadnaught BG
Annoying Projected Paths problem.
« on: January 14, 2013, 06:53:35 AM »
Sometimes, when I am just playing around, Projected Path turns itself on. If I click on a planet or star, it shows the projected paths of itself and its children. I can't turn it off, If I try to do it in the menu, it won't go off either.

Is there another way to fix this? This happens completely random.

smjjames

Re: Annoying Projected Paths problem.
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2013, 07:00:37 AM »
Sometimes, when I am just playing around, Projected Path turns itself on. If I click on a planet or star, it shows the projected paths of itself and its children. I can't turn it off, If I try to do it in the menu, it won't go off either.

It's pretty bad for me because if there are LOTS of objects around a central mass, MEGA LAG.

Hopefully it'll be better in Ubox3

TrueCoppa

• Universe Sandbox 1 Beta Team
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2013, 10:31:33 PM »

You have to just click on a body and use the arrows by the text box to change its mass a tiny bit or whatever, it'll make the paths go away.

smjjames

« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2013, 11:19:16 PM »
Doesn't help me much when there is extreme lag happening.

You have to just click on a body and use the arrows by the text box to change its mass a tiny bit or whatever, it'll make the paths go away.

Doesn't help me that much when it's lagging things horribly.