Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Personification of the World - A work-in-progress book  (Read 2272 times)

deoxy99

• Universe Sandbox 1 Beta Team
  • ✨ the name's verb ✨
Personification of the World - A work-in-progress book
« on: January 10, 2012, 12:46:00 AM »
Sample of the book I'm writing:

Scenario One – Chapter One
Germany wished to gain the land he lost during World War II and so had looked to Austria.
   Germany asked Austria, “Do you wish to form a union with me like you did in World War II?”
   At first Austria had said no. However, he also thought of the land he lost in World War I. Austria had thought that Germany and he could take back their lost land together. Austria had finally united with Germany.
   This had angered other nations, such as Poland. Poland in fact was angered so much by this that he declared war on Germany. Germany pretty quickly had murdered Poland and took over the land that he owned. Czech Republic had also attacked Germany and lost.
   Italy had thought of allying with Germany to reform the Axis, but Italy had a better idea. It would join Germany and be protected by the Germans. Germany had rejected this idea many times, but eventually gave in and allowed Italy to join the Greater German Reich.

Yes, my writing is a little rusty and my paragraphs are too short.

FiahOwl

• This is, to give a dog and in recompense desire my dog again.
Re: Personification of the World - A work-in-progress book
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2012, 07:59:01 AM »

This message is only viewable with Universe Sandbox Galaxy Edition. Access it and much more with promo-code '52711'.

« Last Edit: March 22, 2021, 01:28:45 AM by FiahOwl »

Naru523

• let's walk the true path of life
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2012, 09:15:29 AM »
I was going to point out some facts, but then you'd say this isn't based off of reality.

deoxy99

• ✨ the name's verb ✨
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2012, 09:16:11 AM »
It's not.