Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Forekit + Archini = Foerkqini  (Read 10799 times)

deoxy99

• Universe Sandbox 1 Beta Team
  • ✨ the name's verb ✨
Re: Forekit and Archini!
« Reply #30 on: November 27, 2011, 09:54:38 PM »
An essay on the Pope
Issues surrounding the Pope can never be over analysed. Many an afternoon has been enjoyed by a family, bonding over the discussion of the Pope. Until recently considered taboo amongst polite society, it is yet to receive proper recognition for laying the foundations of democracy. It is an unfortunate consequence of our civilizations history that the Pope is rarely given rational consideration by global commercial enterprises, trapped by their infamous history. At the heart of the subject are a number of key factors. I plan to examine each of these factors in detail and and asses their importance.

Social Factors

Society begins and ends with the Pope. When Thucictholous said 'people only know one thing' [1] he failed to understand that if one seriously intends to 'not judge a book by its cover', then one must read a lot of books. No symbol is more potent than the Pope in society today. It helps to provide some sort of equilibrium in this world of ever changing, always yearning chaos.

Did I mention how lovely the Pope is? Society is powered by peer pressure, one of the most powerful forces in the world. As long as peer pressure uses its power for good, the Pope will have its place in society.

Economic Factors

Economics has been defined as 'I'll scratch your back if you scratch mine.' To my learned ear that sounds like two people with itchy backs. We will primarily be focusing on the Lead-a-Duck-to-Water model. Taking special care to highlight the role of the Pope within the vast framework which this provides.
Annual
Military
Budget   

the Pope

Clearly the graphs demonstrates a strong correlation. Why is this? Recent studies indicate that the annual military budget is in financial terms 'holding hands with the Pope.' Assumptions made by traders have caused uncertainty amongst the private sector.

Political Factors

Politics has in some areas been seen to embrace an increasing ananiathesis of intergovernmentalism leading to neo-functionalism. Politicians find it difficult to choose between what has become known in politics as - 'The two ways' - the Pope and ones own image of themselves.

To quote jazz singer Esperanza Woodpecker 'Man's greatest enemy is complacency with regards to personal and political hygiene.' [2] This quotation leads me to suspect that he was not unaccustomed to the Pope. It speaks volumes. I feel strongly that if politicians spent less time thinking about the Pope and put more effort into their family life, that we would have a very different country.

Since the Renaissance the Pope has become more and more prevalent. May it continue.
Conclusion

To conclude, the Pope has, and will continue to be a major building block for the world in which we live. It brings peace, influences the influencers, and most importantly it perseveres.

I'll leave you with this quote from Whoopi Hendrix: 'At first I was afraid I was petrified. Thinking I could never live without the Pope by my side.' [3]

[1] Thucictholous - Man - Published 42 AD

[2] Woodpecker - Serving The Greats - 1990 Palmerston House Publishing

[3] Everything you always wanted to know about the Pope, but were afraid to ask. - Issue 287 - QKS Publishing

Wtf, the Pope isn't really doing his job? WHAT IS HIS PROBLEM!

Darvince

• 差不多
« Reply #31 on: November 27, 2011, 09:57:07 PM »
Wait, Forekit?

FiahOwl

• This is, to give a dog and in recompense desire my dog again.
« Reply #32 on: November 28, 2011, 04:18:05 AM »

This message is only viewable with Universe Sandbox Galaxy Edition. Access it and much more with promo-code '47914'.

« Last Edit: March 22, 2021, 02:01:46 AM by FiahOwl »

atomic7732

• Global Moderator
  • caught in the river turning blue
    • Paladin of Storms
« Reply #33 on: November 28, 2011, 06:25:18 AM »
wtf I didn't notice that!

/fah-rek-it/ sounds dumb :P

/fah-er-kit/

Bla

• Global Moderator
  • The stars died so you can live.
« Reply #34 on: November 28, 2011, 07:25:00 AM »
Fiah pours Bla beside a disgust.
Leninkat pours purple demusement into Fiah. Fiah housed into flames. Flames kolkolkol'd.

When will Bla lurk in Communist?
Very often, especially when houses lurk underwater the above clouds.

The fundamental arch ensures Bla across a breach.
The arch is pleased of Bla's amusement, and gives three phemies in return. The phemy chased noxiuous bearcat.

A hot breed refunds Bla into the whoop.
Bla defunds the loud cloud, gnacking the floor of the doorhandle. Door left in demusement. Leninkat chased door in demusement.

The etymology hooks Communist underneath the fourth cousin.
Good, my plan has worked, then.

FiahOwl

« Reply #35 on: November 28, 2011, 08:35:14 AM »

This message is only viewable with Universe Sandbox Galaxy Edition. Access it and much more with promo-code '47926'.

« Last Edit: March 22, 2021, 02:01:33 AM by FiahOwl »

FiahOwl

« Reply #36 on: November 28, 2011, 08:46:05 AM »

This message is only viewable with Universe Sandbox Galaxy Edition. Access it and much more with promo-code '47928'.

« Last Edit: March 22, 2021, 02:01:28 AM by FiahOwl »

atomic7732

• Global Moderator
    • Paladin of Storms
Re: Forekit + Archini = Foerkqini
« Reply #37 on: November 28, 2011, 04:39:53 PM »
Update to the Tripian language.

foerkit - to fly <- this is why Foerkit is named Foerkit :P
arkqini - to give off light <- new addition!

deoxy99

• ✨ the name's verb ✨
« Reply #38 on: November 28, 2011, 04:41:00 PM »
A pony that gives off light and flies? Wtf!

deoxy99

• ✨ the name's verb ✨
« Reply #39 on: November 28, 2011, 04:43:49 PM »
And now that you mention it, my language will never be done at the speed I'm doing it! It'll never be done I tell you! NEVER! :P

atomic7732

• Global Moderator
    • Paladin of Storms
« Reply #40 on: November 28, 2011, 04:49:48 PM »
A pony that gives off light and flies? Wtf!
magic.

A unicorn's horn glows when using magic. Also whatever thingy they are affecting with their magic.