Author Topic: [ ]  (Read 15689 times)

atomic7732

• Global Moderator
  • caught in the river turning blue
    • Paladin of Storms
[ ]
« on: February 18, 2011, 10:13:31 PM »
It's time for!!!!!!! A game.

This takes after "You find yourself on an endless plain." The essence of "[ ]" means it's blank, nothing there yet. You'll need to create tools and stuff to survive.

>Create an RP character.

Name: Kysendathar
Abilities: coding
Other things of interest: has an EpiCard

>Start.

Kysendathar awoke. There was nothing. Just grass, but wait, I'm wrong. There was one or two trees off in the distance. He suddenly thought of Minecraft. Maybe he could use some wood. He only had about 15 minutes of power left on his EpiCard, Why don't I ever charge this thing?, he thought. Kysendathar needed to spare messing with that. Only when needed.

Naru523

• Universe Sandbox 1 Beta Team
  • let's walk the true path of life
Re: [ ]
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2011, 10:21:28 PM »
Name: Sei
Abilities: Spell Cards
Other things of interest: Has an cursed katana
Do I win?

Sei woke up in a cell. "Crap, I almost forgot I was thrown by the Things..." said Sei. But still.. where are the others? I thought they were with me... He then slashed through the metallic bars, and decided to create a wooden house for the day. He noticed something in a distance, but slashed through the logs.

Darvince

• 差不多
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2011, 10:26:26 PM »
This is not Minecraft.

atomic7732

• Global Moderator
    • Paladin of Storms
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2011, 10:26:49 PM »
Kysendathar had reached the two trees. He noticed, a small house behind. He decided he'd check it out in the morning. For now, he simply broke a branch off the tree, and... He realized. Kysendathar had come to the conclusion, he needed his EpiCard. He broke it out, and rushed through the menus. He tapped the holographic screen, and he inserted water containers, a pickaxe, diamond, that is, and some food packets. He hit "Save Universe", and the various lines of code confirmed that it saved. The sun was beginning to set... So he took a rest.
You suddenly feel powerless. MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

atomic7732

• Global Moderator
    • Paladin of Storms
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2011, 10:26:59 PM »

Naru523

« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2011, 10:42:16 PM »
Sei rested in the small wooden house. He decided to go outside to kill some animals for food. He then again spotted someone on the tree, but still ignored it. He then took out his katana and sliced the pig in one. He carried it back to the wooden house and cooked it. He knew he needed more, so he went out again to wait for it. To take up the speed, Sei used "'Cursed Sign' Border of Life and Death" and took out all of the animals near him. He carried back to his house, and cooked them. He looked at the sun setting, and the moon rising.
Ahahahahaha.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2011, 10:51:57 PM by Naru523 »

Darvince

• 差不多
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2011, 10:56:07 PM »
You are playing Minecraft.

deoxy99

• ✨ the name's verb ✨
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2011, 10:57:54 PM »
Name: John
Abilities: Computer skills
Other things of interest: Loves the Universe

John wakes up and notices he is not in Paris anymore. He looks around. He notices two trees in the distance, so he walks to the trees, noticing a house behind. He spots someone resting on the ground. John walks to the house, trips, and crashes into the house.

Darvince

• 差不多
« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2011, 11:07:36 PM »
It is Naru's house. I can feel it.

deoxy99

• ✨ the name's verb ✨
« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2011, 08:59:53 AM »
John worries if anyone heard him... He doesn't notice either person waking up. So he just gets up, brushes off, goes to the back of the trees, and starts digging. When he gets to the bottom, he sees a little card. It reads Epicard. He doesn't feel good when he takes it, signaling that he should give it back. He lays it on the sleeping man, and starts building a book building behind the dug ground.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2011, 10:55:43 PM by deoxy99 »

atomic7732

• Global Moderator
    • Paladin of Storms
« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2011, 06:38:58 PM »
Kysendathar (you know you like it) awoke to the sun. "Ahh! The sun! What a great day!" he said. He reached over, and took a drink of water. He suddenly felt like he was being watched... He turned around and saw a man, studying him thouroughly. "Hey! You!" Kysendathar spoke.

deoxy99

• ✨ the name's verb ✨
« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2011, 10:35:04 PM »
John says "Hi, I was just looking at the shirt you are wearing. Also, did you forget to take your Epicard? It was in the ground."

atomic7732

• Global Moderator
    • Paladin of Storms
« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2011, 10:38:19 PM »
Kysendathar replied "I was just gonna ask you if you know where we are, but yeah, I've got my EpiCard."

Naru523

« Reply #13 on: February 19, 2011, 11:01:01 PM »
Sei yawned. He overslept and got the cooked meat out of grill. He decided to get some fresh water, so he took his katana and a bucket. Before he went out, he heard two people talking. So someone is here after all... hm. But they might be hostile... thought Sei. He prepared his katana and walked out.

deoxy99

• ✨ the name's verb ✨
« Reply #14 on: February 19, 2011, 11:02:36 PM »
John says, "Hello, whoever you are. I am happy to meet you."

Naru523

« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2011, 11:34:27 PM »
"Hi there fellow strangers." said Sei. "Do you want to come into my house?"

atomic7732

• Global Moderator
    • Paladin of Storms
« Reply #16 on: February 19, 2011, 11:57:48 PM »
creeper :P

Kysendathar said "Well, sure." He continued,  "Do you know anything about this place? And you have a house, you must have some knowledge of these actions. Someone brought us here. But, why?"

Naru523

« Reply #17 on: February 20, 2011, 12:17:47 AM »
Sei opened the door. "I do not how we got here, but I suspect it might be the Things. They are grey creatures which travels around universes. One part is where the nations were trapped in a mansion infested by the Things. They might have sent us here for a reason. However, I have learned that we can make a portal to take us back, but it will take time."

deoxy99

• ✨ the name's verb ✨
« Reply #18 on: February 20, 2011, 10:02:36 AM »
John remembers taking a plane trip to a grassland in France, and seeing his plane crash down, and going to sleep in the plane, and mysteriously waking up on the ground four miles away.

John says, "But I want to stay! I like this place! I think I was taken here by plane, but why was I moved four miles from the plane? That would take forever to walk to."

John starts thinking of France. He starts wanting to be in France again. John starts feeling something is around him. His vision starts blurring and he falls on the ground.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2011, 10:12:28 AM by deoxy99 »

atomic7732

• Global Moderator
    • Paladin of Storms
« Reply #19 on: February 20, 2011, 10:15:01 AM »
"Well... if they travel the universe..." Kysendathar said, "then we could find them on my EpiCard... And where we are for that matter. I gave myself some water and supplies last night, but I was going so fast, I didn't bother to zoom out to find where I was."

deoxy99

• ✨ the name's verb ✨
« Reply #20 on: February 20, 2011, 10:16:32 AM »
John gets up and says, "Sorry about that. I just got dizzy... Well, where I think we are is France.
I was brought here by plane... or was I? I do not remember." John goes in Sei's house.

Naru523

« Reply #21 on: February 20, 2011, 10:30:43 AM »
"Hm.. are you sure the plane wasn't controlled by the Things?" said Sei, who was getting some food. "And for the EpiCard..." Sei looked at Kysendathar, "You'll have to charge it. I have a feeling the Things will be here soon. The dangerous thing that they are pretty strong, the nations couldn't beat them, but they got out of the mansion later."

deoxy99

• ✨ the name's verb ✨
« Reply #22 on: February 20, 2011, 10:34:23 AM »
John says, "Yes, the pilots had complete control until we nearly landed. I fell asleep in the plane, but mysteriously, I woke up on the ground, four miles away from where I was originally sleeping. I wasn't sure what caused it. It was maybe caused by The Things... but I didn't feel anything weird when I went to sleep, but my dream was weird. I saw gray ghosts or some sort of thing!"

atomic7732

• Global Moderator
    • Paladin of Storms
« Reply #23 on: February 20, 2011, 10:34:31 AM »
"Do you by any chance have a power source?" Kysendathar asked Sei, following John. "And as for you, possibly the Things were controlling the pilots. They are very clever. I should have known they brought us here."

Naru523

« Reply #24 on: February 20, 2011, 10:40:02 AM »
"Yeah. It's next to the small table in the corner. It's pretty weird though... I found it on the ground, where my front door was." Sei said. "They Things might have stormed it while you were sleeping. They might've... sent you a different universe, this one."

deoxy99

• ✨ the name's verb ✨
« Reply #25 on: February 20, 2011, 10:43:46 AM »
John says, "I assumed that. Very strange, that it happ..." John gets dizzy again and falls down on the ground. "私たちは、ジョンここにです..." shows up in John's grayed out vision. John remembers learning Japanese, and it says, "We are here John..."

atomic7732

• Global Moderator
    • Paladin of Storms
« Reply #26 on: February 20, 2011, 10:43:58 AM »
Kysendathar turned on the EpiCard, and connected it to the power source. "Cool huh?" he said. He loaded up the Universes screen, and looked. He did have four universes now. "Someone... or something, gave me 2 universes. I only had a custom universe and the one we know of." Kysendathar was baffled. He noticed John fall. "Oh no!", and he ran over to him.

deoxy99

• ✨ the name's verb ✨
« Reply #27 on: February 20, 2011, 10:45:44 AM »
John wakes up and says, "Oh my gosh, I saw 'Watashi-tachi wa, John koko nidesu.' when I fell to the ground. They are here for me! Speak to me The Thing!"

John gets baffled on receiving no response.

Naru523

« Reply #28 on: February 20, 2011, 10:47:52 AM »
"That's not surprising. The Things usually chase one person... it might be.. you." said Sei. "Anyways.. for the EpiCard, one might be the nation one, the real world, this world, and.." Sei looked out the window. "Oh sh..."

deoxy99

• ✨ the name's verb ✨
« Reply #29 on: February 20, 2011, 10:48:40 AM »
John says, "What's wrong? Is there something there?"