Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Screenshot and resolution mess up - Plz Help  (Read 2010 times)

TheFinnishForehead

• Gamer, Engineer, Nerd and Weeb
Screenshot and resolution mess up - Plz Help
« on: May 17, 2018, 10:44:50 AM »
Hi there.

So, I just ran into an annoying issue.... The game won't utilize nVidia DSR, even tho the option for the resolution is there. This is annoying since I'm trying to go for 5120x2880p in-game resolution, so I can take screenshots at 51200x28800p. With my native resolution, the game works just fine, and I'm able to capture 25600x14400p screenshots. However, while impressive, it's not enough. I'm attempting to imitate Space telescopes, and with the aid of Photoshop's HDR functions combined with that resolution, I was able to capture a Red Dwarf Star 1600 light years away, clear as day. However, I'd like to increase the resolution 4 times, to achieve vastly better results.... I tried the -show-screen-selector launch option, nothing happened. Also, the game is showing up as still running in Steam when I close it, even tho it's not in Task Manager processes anymore. What can I do to solve this issue? As a sidenote, I'm running a triple monitor setup, but the other 2 are attached to another GPU that's not in SLI, nor is it even close to the same generation as my gaming GPU.

Thanks in advance.