Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Star Wars: Rebels - Season 4 - Predictions and desires of my own  (Read 1689 times)

JMBuilder

• The demand for memes is high.
--- SPOILER ALERT ---

Predictions:

#1.
So at the end of season 3, Admiral Konstantine was killed. Since he was part of Thrawn's group of commanders, who will take his place? Well, who was Thrawn's right-hand man in the EU? Admiral Pellaeon. Heck, we got Thrawn back. Why not Pellaeon?

#2.
We've seen how the A-Wing was the original standard-issue Starfighter of the early Rebellion. We've seen the first prototype of the B-Wing. We've seen how the Rebels got their hands on the Y-Wing and started producing their own. So that just leaves the iconic X-Wing. Will we be seeing how the Rebels got their hands on the galaxy's greatest Starfighter? Could the X-Wing have been reverse-engineered from a TIE-Defender?

#3.
The return of the Gungans. Since Naboo is logically under Imperial oppression, it only makes sense for the Gungans to have their chance at being part of the Rebellion.

#4.
The backstory of Mon Calamari. The Mon Calamari are a prominent part of the Rebellion, so it makes sense to get a bit more backstory.

Desires:

#1.
Tyber Zann and Urai Fen returning to canon. Those of you who have played Star Wars: Forces of Corruption know who I'm referring to.

#2.
Ships colliding at hyperspace speeds. Random, but simple. It would look epic.

vh

• formerly mudkipz
  • "giving heat meaning"
Re: Star Wars: Rebels - Season 4 - Predictions and desires of my own
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2017, 04:12:03 PM »
did you ever hear of the tragedy of darth pavala?

JMBuilder

• The demand for memes is high.